Microsoft have had basically all year to build hype and steal momentum until today, have they?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ask @jehurey, instead of playing PS5 games he streams Xbox games to his phone  

Must be better than PS5 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Anything low res and low latency like your typical game for Switch.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

MS having both Windows and XBOX platforms makes them pretty much unbeatable.

Both suck ass. Xbox is a complete non-factor in the console war. At least flops like the 3DO or Atari Jaguar died with dignity, xflop has had an 8 year drought yet clings on like an irritating dingleberry.

Microsoft flopped in gaming with xbox and now they will flop in gaming with Windows too.

MS got raped yesterday. All the shit they did prior to yesterday and they were still behind Sony in mindshare and games. After that show yesterday they got blown out of the water.

GOW Ragnarok was bigger than anything MS has. Wolverine and Spiderman 2 announcement was a fucking god-tier power move that completely obliterated anything Xbox has or can have in the foreseeable future. On top of that they pissed on top of Lems and MIcrosoft by stealing KOTOR from them. I’m sorry lems, it’s time to stop fighting this fake war and throw the white flag.

:sabu:  It’s GAME OVER man! GAME OVER!

6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

MS got raped yesterday. All the shit they did prior to yesterday and they were still behind Sony in mindshare and games. After that show yesterday they got blown out of the water.

GOW Ragnarok was bigger than anything MS has. Wolverine and Spiderman 2 announcement was a fucking god-tier power move that completely obliterated anything Xbox has or can have in the foreseeable future. On top of that they pissed on top of Lems and MIcrosoft by stealing KOTOR from them. I’m sorry lems, it’s time to stop fighting this fake war and throw the white flag.

:sabu:  It’s GAME OVER man! GAME OVER!

You're completely delusional

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, because I've played 3 Sony games this year.

I love how you keep on thinking you have a killer response that is going to nail me. And it immediately fails.

.....speaking of failing.....

I’m not talking about this YEAR. I’m taking about recently. You haven’t played your PS5 in months :tom:

47 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're completely delusional

Coming from your clown ass I take that as a compliment. I’m still waiting for MS to take over the gaming market like you predicted was going to happen in 2016 with the XB1S lol. I still remember your posts from the other place, you are completely nuts :RISITAS:

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Nope. PS4 sucked ass. and PS5 will lose too.

What the fuck happened to you? I never thought I would see the legendary Substatic become a filthy lemshit but these past few months I can’t help but notice the MS cum oozing out of your mouth.

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

I’m not talking about this YEAR. I’m taking about recently. You haven’t played your PS5 in months :tom:

Actually the Show came out before June.

So its older than the time I have played PS5.

Wow, you really can't get anything correct.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually the Show came out before June.

So its older than the time I have played PS5.

Wow, you really can't get anything correct.

Who said anything about when the game was released? I played it recently, but thanks for admitting you haven’t touched your PS5 in 3 months :mroff:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually I did, I just told you I turned on my PS5 and I was playing Ratchet & Clank on it.

So you lose.

No, you said you turned it on. Never once mentioned a game, and it’s too late to pretend now… considering you’ve already admitted to not playing it since June a few posts ago. 🤡

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

No, you said you turned it on. Never once mentioned a game, and it’s too late to pretend now… considering you’ve already admitted to not playing it since June a few posts ago. 🤡

Nope. Sorry, you already know I had the PS5 on.

Its to play games, sweetie.

You already lost. Thanks for (not) playing. LOL