Death Stranding Director's Cut GameSpot review - 9

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. A 2019 re-release  2. A PS4 game 3. Another PS4 game 4. A DLC for a 2020 PS4 game 5. Another PS4 game   How embarrassing for you. These games must be really pushing yo

Cows went from being excited to play remakes of last gen games to being excited about playing remakes of current gen games 

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/death-stranding-directors-cut-review-the-limits-of-the-dead/1900-6417746/     this is like the 3rd ps5 AAA since dynamitecop & remij said ps5 has no

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You keep hinging on this for several different arguments and in every single one of them it not only doesn't apply, it doesn't make any sense.

That's the point genius, to show you how your stance doesn't make sense.... Im using your own logic against you dumbass :drake:

Not sure what's going on in this thread, it's very likely that the Director's Cut is going to hit PC as well at some point. I mean, the original was a timed exclusive also, which is hardly surprising considering Kojima always had close ties with Sony.

So you guys are bragging about a timed exclusive DLC for a game that is already on PC. lol

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not sure what's going on in this thread, it's very likely that the Director's Cut is going to hit PC as well at some point. I mean, the original was a timed exclusive also, which is hardly surprising considering Kojima always had close ties with Sony.

So you guys are bragging about a timed exclusive DLC for a game that is already on PC. lol

It's going to sell much worse than it did the first time. Anybody who wanted this game already played it or they abandoned it because it's a huge task to undertake. That leads back to the former, it took me 75 hours to beat this game. Do you think I have any interest playing this game again in the next few years? Hell no, I loved it but hell no.

This is a product in no man's land.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's going to sell much worse than it did the first time. Anybody who wanted this game already played it or they abandoned it because it's a huge task to undertake. That leads back to the former, it took me 75 hours to beat this game. Do you think I have any interest playing this game again in the next few years? Hell no, I loved it but hell no.

This is a product in no man's land.

Lol imagine trying to find negative shit to say about something you enjoy. Like how is being a cuck for MS beneficial to you? 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol imagine trying to find negative shit to say about something you enjoy. Like how is being a cuck for MS beneficial to you? 

Imagine a Mr. Impossible post that isn't bitterly complaining about something or someone. 

He actually made a good point, the game was already over bloated as it was and time consuming. Not everyone will replay a 80 hours game for a bit of new content. I don't think it will flop commercially but I can't find faults with his logic. 

45 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Imagine a Mr. Impossible post that isn't bitterly complaining about something or someone. 

He actually made a good point, the game was already over bloated as it was and time consuming. Not everyone will replay a 80 hours game for a bit of new content. I don't think it will flop commercially but I can't find faults with his logic. 

Imagine a retard thinking another retard made a good point. Yeah, no shit not as many people would double dip for a DC. that's pretty much how it is for every piece of media. 

The only reason Dynocuck decided to share his "second of clarity" is simply throw some salt in the mix about a Playstation title. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

The game's not that long and is only bloated if you do most of the tedious side content (which I always recommended skipping). 

Also, you have to remember that they actually added a bunch of tools and features to reduce the travel time between deliveries and stuff, so this version of the game might actually be shorter.

If I wasn't already knee deep Lost Judgment or Tales of Arise I would likely be playing it. There is still nothing out there like it.

Apparently, YMMV, but some Walmart's are trying to clear out their Death Stranding retail disc, and selling them as low as $10.

You can use this website, which is HIGHLY HIGHLY inaccurate at time, but sometimes CAN be accurate, to check and see if your local Walmart has Death Stranding PS4.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=52730201

If you can buy it at $10, then you can buy the Director's Cut PS5 upgrade for an additional $10 for a total of $20 for the PS5 version.