iPhone 13 Day 🥳

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed. Here’s an awful shot of my dog but damn @ the clarity   

IMHO, I do not believe it is any better or worse than a flagship Android phone, but I will say that from a privacy aspect it appears to be better. I don’t feel like I’m being spied on every other day

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Try Google.com, just tried it.. no issues for me 

Me either. Just about no other site works though. It’s a poor implementation and typically work irked flawlessly on my Android with few and far between outliers. It’s not really a big deal unless the site is just poorly built for mobile.

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Me either. Just about no other site works though. It’s a poor implementation and typically work irked flawlessly on my Android with few and far between outliers. It’s not really a big deal unless the site is just poorly built for mobile.

This site for instance will never display as the pc version because it’s code to scale down to the screen size of the device 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

that's 2012 almost 10 years ago.  Since then Apple has gone in full copy mode. 

:D Samsungs entire business is a clone of apple. Apple released the iPad, Samsung released their tablet, apple released watch, so did Samsung. Apple released headphones. So did Samsung. Apple released a tile like tracker, so did Samsung.  Apple removed the headphone jack, Samsung mocked them then did it too. Apple stopped selling a power unit, Samsung mocked apple then did it too. :hehe: 

Edited by ghostz
21 minutes ago, ghostz said:

:D Samsungs entire business is a clone of apple. Apple released the iPad, Samsung released their tablet, apple released watch, so did Samsung. Apple released headphones. So did Samsung. Apple released a tile like tracker, so did Samsung.  Apple removed the headphone jack, Samsung mocked them then did it too. Apple stopped selling a power unit, Samsung mocked apple then did it too. :hehe: 

Samsung did smart watches long before  Apple decided to release smart watches too:umad:

Remember when Apple said phones bigger than 4 inches weren't needed until Samsung pioneered the phablet and then Apple copied it?

Or how about AMOLED screens that Apple resisted getting for years and years while they released inferior LCD screens? 

How about fast charging remember that was a gimmick until Apple copied it.. Lol

Or how about all the major updates to IOS  for the last 5 years have been straight rip offs from Android features from years ago that as soon as you get it you act as if it's a something never done before :drake:

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

This site for instance will never display as the pc version because it’s code to scale down to the screen size of the device 

Yeah it will and it does. Apples implementation is just amateur. They must be fucking up request headers.

34 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Samsung did smart watches long before  Apple decided to release smart watches too:umad:

Remember when Apple said phones bigger than 4 inches weren't needed until Samsung pioneered the phablet and then Apple copied it?

Or how about AMOLED screens that Apple resisted getting for years and years while they released inferior LCD screens? 

How about fast charging remember that was a gimmick until Apple copied it.. Lol

Or how about all the major updates to IOS  for the last 5 years have been straight rip offs from Android features from years ago that as soon as you get it you act as if it's a something never done before :drake:

I have no idea what world you’re living in.. but ummm

https://medium.com/big-tech/googles-android-12-copies-iconic-ios-features-old-and-new-fa40adbef089

:D 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

https://medium.com/big-tech/googles-android-12-copies-iconic-ios-features-old-and-new-fa40adbef089

he clearly said "samsung did smart watches"

why..........in these instances............do you immediately revert to "stupid" mode and pretend you didn't see the word "samsung" and try to shift over to talking about "android"?

before that.........you were specifically talking about "samsung"

did you think we wouldn't notice?

Just now, jehurey said:

he clearly said "samsung did smart watches"

why..........in these instances............do you immediately revert to "stupid" mode and pretend you didn't see the word "samsung" and try to shift over to talking about "android"?

before that.........you were specifically talking about "samsung"

did you think we wouldn't notice?

“Or how about all the major updates to IOS  for the last 5 years have been straight rip offs from Android features from years ago that as soon as you get it you act as if it's a”

he brought it up :smugcena:

Just now, ghostz said:

“Or how about all the major updates to IOS  for the last 5 years have been straight rip offs from Android features from years ago that as soon as you get it you act as if it's a”

he brought it up :smugcena:

yet he clearly said "samsung" when you were talking about samsung.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

:D Samsungs entire business is a clone of apple.

did you really think your response was going to work?

Just now, ghostz said:

Yeah I don’t think Gouk needs you to talk for him

that's not going to work, either.

me catching you trying to change subjects isn't something I need gouko's permission to call you out on.

Answer the question..............did you honestly think you could switch between Samsung and then switch over to Google when Gouko proved that Apple was copying Samsung on something, and we wouldn't notice?

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

All the new features iOS 14 borrows from Android

Some of the best new iOS features might look familiar

https://www.theverge.com/21299641/apple-ios-14-vs-android-11-features-beta-iphone-google

Stop playing dumb ghostz :umad:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

All the new features iOS 14 borrows from Android

Some of the best new iOS features might look familiar

https://www.theverge.com/21299641/apple-ios-14-vs-android-11-features-beta-iphone-google

Stop playing dumb ghostz :umad:

And Google steals constantly from iOS :reg:

14 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL ever recent talking point he's attempted, he's lost. In his own thread, no less:kaz:

lynux making fun of how "amateur" the safari web browser is. :hest:

Safari before iOS 15 was trash. Chrome was light years ahead just until recently.