iPhone 13 Day 🥳

9 hours ago, TLHBO said:

@lynux3 Thoughts on the Pinephone Pro? :ahmad:

IMHO, I do not believe it is any better or worse than a flagship Android phone, but I will say that from a privacy aspect it appears to be better. I don’t feel like I’m being spied on every other day like I was with my Android phone. I remember talking about things I hadn’t even Googled yet on my phone and before I knew it an advertisement was popping up on various websites based on things I’d talk about in person. And this of course…

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/study-reveals-android-phones-constantly-snoop-on-their-users/

I always try to follow these kinds of studies to see what exactly is going on with my phones.

The iPhone is a solid phone, though, and it’s pretty intuitive after learning how to use it. This is my first iPhone coming from years of Android phones.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed. Here’s an awful shot of my dog but damn @ the clarity   

IMHO, I do not believe it is any better or worse than a flagship Android phone, but I will say that from a privacy aspect it appears to be better. I don’t feel like I’m being spied on every other day

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

IMHO, I do not believe it is any better or worse than a flagship Android phone, but I will say that from a privacy aspect it appears to be better. I don’t feel like I’m being spied on every other day like I was with my Android phone. I remember talking about things I hadn’t even Googled yet on my phone and before I knew it an advertisement was popping up on various websites based on things I’d talk about in person. And this of course…

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/study-reveals-android-phones-constantly-snoop-on-their-users/

I always try to follow these kinds of studies to see what exactly is going on with my phones.

The iPhone is a solid phone, though, and it’s pretty intuitive after learning how to use it. This is my first iPhone coming from years of Android phones.

Now just convert TLHBO and Jerry :blessed:

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

this is a very fair review.

6 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Yeah they say Linux phones aren’t quite there yet but it sounds like the Pro takes it a large step forward.

I’m just gonna go with a custom android rom when I find a suitable phone. I dont like how locked down ios is but it sure is better than Google spyware android.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Yeah they say Linux phones aren’t quite there yet but it sounds like the Pro takes it a large step forward.

I’m just gonna go with a custom android rom when I find a suitable phone. I dont like how locked down ios is but it sure is better than Google spyware android.

Just go with iPhone. Your life will get better .

17 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I have an iphone, it sucks thats what I want to get away from. Locked down, walled garden trash that doesn’t even let you do simple things.

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I have an iphone, it sucks thats what I want to get away from. Locked down, walled garden trash that doesn’t even let you do simple things.

:deadest:

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

You’ve been talking shit on iPhones for 10 years. Now you have one :hehe:

You must be confusing me with someone else, I’ve mostly avoid the phone wars bullshit here because I don’t really care. Yes I own an iphone now but it will be the last one 😎 raped lemkid.

22 hours ago, TLHBO said:

You must be confusing me with someone else, I’ve mostly avoid the phone wars bullshit here because I don’t really care. Yes I own an iphone now but it will be the last one 😎 raped lemkid.

You’ve been bashing iPhones for 5+ years 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Lmao how do you access the archive??

Also I wouldn’t count the odd comment here or there as me bashing iphone for years, again I’ve mostly avoided all the phone wars threads I’ve seen you do because it doesn’t interest me.

Having said all that you definitely seem to fit the criteria of who I was describing.  Besides I think in 2012 Apple still had them tiny ass phones while android was starting to go down the trend of larger screens.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

clearly there aren't if you had to feel like giving people the option to move that functionality down to the bottom.:kaz:

You have no idea what you’re talking about.. per usual. We have a back button but can also just swipe right, like any Google phone since iPhone introduced it. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You have no idea what you’re talking about.. per usual. We have a back button but can also just swipe right, like any Google phone since iPhone introduced it. 

A back button..............on the bottom dumbass.

Just like Android has always had since day 1.

Have you not read what I have been typing?