Monster Hunter Rise is up for preorder on steam. Coming Jan 12.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could already play this on PC even before it was on switch LOL

Its so hilarious watching sheep make fun of hermits for playing late ports. SHEEP are saying this. lmao

cant even bring myself to play the demo. it comes off as a game that only exists because switch cant handle the real game. same with revealtions

Just now, Remij said:

Gouki and Jerky getting SMESH'D ITT

khabib-vs-mc-gregor-conor-mc-gregor.gif

:geese: 

Rise BEST ON PC.. and the DLC day and date  :juggle: 

No More No More Heroes 3 :lawl: 

I don't understand their inability to just say yeah we were wrong. Instead they have to spin and twist it until they think they're winning somehow and it's f****** insane.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

I don't understand their inability to just say yeah we were wrong. Instead they have to spin and twist it until they think they're winning somehow and it's f****** insane.

No, because when I'm pushing my pixels on my PC.

...............I'm not wrong.

you do have an inferior PC.

There's no way around that.

And your other boy who is also avoiding pushing 8 megapixel resolutions on his PC also knows his PC is inferior to mines.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^ :kaz: 

Dynocrap asked the RIGHT PERSON for help in trying to sell their inferior PC as something that they actually want.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

And your other boy who is also avoiding pushing 8 megapixel resolutions on his PC also knows his PC is inferior to mines.

Dynocrap asked the RIGHT PERSON for help in trying to sell their inferior PC as something that they actually want.:drake:

Sorry, but we've proven you aren't pushing SHIT on your PC :kaz: 

Your PC doesn't even play games by the look of it :lawl: 

Just now, jehurey said:

The strength of PC hardware isn't dictated or judged by one thing. The simple fact of the matter is you have a less well-rounded GPU than me, and it costs 50% more money.

It's not about pushing the most pixels. It's about how does the card operate at every resolution, in every configuration. Not just one. You lose.

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sorry, but we've proven you aren't pushing SHIT on your PC :kaz: 

Your PC doesn't even play games by the look of it :lawl: 

Sorry, changing the topic isn't going to work.

Thanks for admitting that you have second-class PCs compared to mine.

Both you and Dynocrap.

Thank you.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, changing the topic isn't going to work.

Thanks for admitting that you have second-class PCs compared to mine.

Both you and Dynocrap.

Thank you.

Nobody... and I REPEAT... NOBODY... has a first class PC... connected to a 1080p 60hz fucking monitor.. shut your CLOWN ASS UP BOOIIIIII :lawl: 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The strength of PC hardware isn't dictated or judged by one thing. The simple fact of the matter is you have a less well-rounded GPU than me, and it costs 50% more money.

No I have a better PC GPU than you, and it actually cost me way less money.

And there's nothing you can say about that, that's the truth.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

I don't think he has that GPU anymore. To be honest I'm not even convinced it was his.

I love how you are now trying out this new argument, because you already know that me having a 3090 means I have a better PC than you.

Rest assured, I have a 3090 about 16 inches from where I'm sitting at right now, as I type on the computer that has it installed.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Nobody... and I REPEAT... NOBODY... has a first class PC... connected to a 1080p 60hz fucking monitor.. shut your CLOWN ASS UP BOOIIIIII :lawl: 

Thank goodness I also have it connected to a superior OLED screen that is better than anything you or Dynocrap ever had.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Thank goodness I also have it connected to a superior OLED screen that is better than anything you or Dynocrap ever had.

He's back to bragging about his old ass OLED :mj: 

And no... your PC is connected to a scratched up dusty ass 1080p 60hz monitor :hest: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

He's back to bragging about his old ass OLED :mj: 

No...........I just brought it up to debunk your claim.

No counter-argument to what I just said.

That's what I thought.

better PC

better display

you wanna compare your audio setup?:mjgrin:

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You have your non-existent PC connected to a garbage television.

No, I have a better PC than yours............connected to a better display than yours.

You are basically admitting that the 3090 is better if you are now officially changing your goalpost to claiming I don't HAVE the video card. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

That's what I thought.

better PC

better display

How about we compare the games we've recently played on our PCs? :lawl: 

ewww.pngewww.pngewww.png

Just now, jehurey said:

That's what I thought.

better PC

better display

No, I have a better PC than yours............connected to a better display than yours.

You are basically admitting that the 3090 is better if you are now officially changing your goalpost to claiming I don't HAVE the video card. LOL

Your video card is not better than mine. Secondly you only ever posted a box of it, I've never seen you add anything to any of the 3dmark threads and it doesn't look like you played anything since May. To add to all of this you're supposedly playing games on a junky television. Wow I'm so jealous of your TV while I'm playing on a 1ms ultra-wide at 165hz.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Your video card is not better than mine. Secondly you only ever posted a box of it, I've never seen you add anything to any of the 3dmark threads and it doesn't look like you played anything since May. To add to all of this you're supposedly playing games on a junky television. Wow I'm so jealous of your TV while I'm playing on a 1ms ultra-wide at 165hz.

He still thinks my Ultrawide is a 1440p display.. dude has no fucking idea.

And imagine going around trying to brag to people about your PC.... that you don't use.. there's a reason it's connected to a 1080p monitor... and his TV....  the 1080p monitor is because he doesn't play games... and the TV is because he streams shit from it :hest: 

Edited by Remij