Monster Hunter Rise is up for preorder on steam. Coming Jan 12.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

We've already been over this multiple times. Your GPU excels at 4K, mine beats yours at resolution below that. Your GPU is inferior to mine.

LOL no yours is inferior.

and you clearly don't understand PC gaming if you just typed that with a straight face and thought you were making your video card look good.

you don't even have real ray-tracing for most major games.:tom:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could already play this on PC even before it was on switch LOL

Its so hilarious watching sheep make fun of hermits for playing late ports. SHEEP are saying this. lmao

cant even bring myself to play the demo. it comes off as a game that only exists because switch cant handle the real game. same with revealtions

Just now, JonbX said:

we kno :rofls:

he's now projecting.

he actually thinks its such a good idea, he's going to keep doing it because he can't think of anything else.

poor guy, who has literally cried about nintendo on this forum for 15 of his 42 years on this earth.....is trying to lecture other people about talking about a group of fanboys too much. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL no yours is inferior.

and you clearly don't understand PC gaming if you just typed that with a straight face and thought you were making your video card look good.

you don't even have real ray-tracing for most major games.:tom:

My GPU renders better performance in more games and with more resolution than yours. Take the L retard.

Having stronger PC hardware does not make someone “king hermit”. That’s the beauty of PC you buy the setup that’s right for you. Someone who only wants one monitor isn’t going to need the same hardware as someone who insists on having 3 monitors at 4k each.

There’s nothing wrong with AMD either. Open source drivers, open source or free to use solutions like FSR or freesync. Fuck nvidia’s proprietary bs.

What you play on and more importantly what you spend all your time here defending is what determines which faction you belong to.

Its like Gamespot where you get the worst kind of xbox fanboys and they’re like “But I own all consoles so I’m a manticore”, no sucking the cock of one company over and over and over again does not make you a manticore because you own all systems.

I’ve owned all consoles in most gens but I can tell you that xbox sucked a fat one and PS was king.

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Those aren't the best games you played on PC this year Ramza :umad:

I've only played two games out of those. I just bought Scarlet Nexus in fact. Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Deathloop will have to wait.

Pretty sure Ace Attorney will get knocked out as my fav game of 2021 at some point. Nice try though.

8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Totally not a fanboy :mickey:

I’d spend all my money on games and distractions too if I lived the kind of life that’s devoid of women and friends, which someone with an xbox sign and forza, alan wake and Halo posters all over his room certainly does.

Grown ass man with gaming posters plastered all over his walls :drake:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I've only played two games out of those. I just bought Scarlet Nexus in fact. Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Deathloop will have to wait.

Pretty sure Ace Attorney will get knocked out as my fav game of 2021 at some point. Nice try though.

As of right now it is the best game you played all year... Which was my point. 

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So your PC isn't the strongest on the board like you claimed :ovolol:

Except it is, they excel at different things. His GPU excels when you get to 4K. My GPU excels at a wider array of resolutions below that. It's more powerful for ultrawide, it's more powerful for 1440p, it's more powerful for 1080p.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Except it is, they excel at different things.

yeah mine excels at being the better GPU, and therefore the better PC setup.

what are you going to say.........."PC gaming isn't about playing games at higher settings!!!!!!!"

"Sports cars aren't about driving as the fastest possible speed!!!!!!":lemming:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yeah mine excels at being the better GPU, and therefore the better PC setup.

what are you going to say.........."PC gaming isn't about playing games at higher settings!!!!!!!"

"Sports cars aren't about driving as the fastest possible speed!!!!!!":lemming:

Your GPU bests mine at one resolution, mine bests yours at every other resolution. You're literally retarded.