XBox has a SERIOUS connection issue

All you see in the media is praise, but who’s talking about this? Here I’m sitting playing some 5v5 chell with the boys (while also owning Jerry during periods) and my controller is spazzing the fuck out. Not one, but two of these cunts. What gives? It’s embarrassing in Microsoft’s part. Shit just turns off and won’t connect, repeatedly but not consistently. It goes away.. then it comes right the fuck back just like the Jeffrey. 

19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No idea what you're talking about 

My controllers disconnect like Jerry and women bro. It’s a known issue. Google it. It makes no sense, they’re fully charged and the system just spazzes. Annoying asf. Be thankful you don’t experience it

15 hours ago, Body Count said:

shoddy engineering and 3 gens old controller tech.

at the end of the day a PS3 controller is technically more advanced than a new Xbone Bone SX controller.

i still use my old ass ps3 controllers for any PC game that has to be played with a pad and I really can't complain. I'm not saying DS3 is the best pad, but it gets the job done. 

PC PC numba 1 

• Haha 1

Ive never had this issue . Every now and then when i turn the console on the controller just flashes. Ive had that happen maybe only a handful of times since ive had xboxs tho.

BT on PC sucks i just use wired for that. Always got disconnects on BT