Rockstar Launcher update lists GTA Trilogy remaster (unreal engine 4)

GTA needs a smaller map and fully interactive environments. I'm not talking BattleField destruction but most if not all indoor areas should be accessible. This opens the door for some type of robbery mechanism, kidnapping, having standoffs etc. Obviously not the main selling point of the game but would be a new an interesting addition IMO.   

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

GTA needs a smaller map and fully interactive environments. I'm not talking BattleField destruction but most if not all indoor areas should be accessible. This opens the door for some type of robbery mechanism, kidnapping, having standoffs etc. Obviously not the main selling point of the game but would be a new an interesting addition IMO.   

yea, i agree, but the map could still be super big and needs to be. just make it so it's like specific districts that have an increased depth of everything like you mentioned

Edited by kaz
  • 2 weeks later...

This leaked earlier.

"Three iconic cities, three epic stories. Play the genre-defining classics of the original Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas updated for a new generation, now with across-the-board enhancements including brilliant new lighting and environmental upgrades, high-resolution textures, increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more, bringing these beloved worlds to life with all new levels of detail."

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this doesn't look good.  They may literally be using the same polygons, and just redoing the textures and slapping some modern lighting and bump-mapping on the original game.

I wonder if they're building off of the Xbox versions. When these games made their way to the original Xbox they got a bunch of enhancements.

18 hours ago, jehurey said:

This poor guy needs Xbox to receive any sort of compliment or credit to get through the day.

That’s what I was thinking :tom: he cries his eyes out too about me ripping on Microsoft all the time but he’s scraping some 20 year old ports to try and glorify xbox

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Nope

Uh yes... It has enhancements and graphical improvements no other versions of the game possess.

4 hours ago, kaz said:

lmfao you guys are right. dyno with that random ass xbox appreciation what the fuck :kaz: 

It's not random.

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Uh yes... It has enhancements and graphical improvements no other versions of the game possess.

It's not random.

It also had some downsides, the best version remains PC of course.