New Halo Infinite campaign footage/info - Tomorrow (monday) at 6am PST/9am EST

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anything QueerSpot should love the game since it stars an Asexual simp following the orders of his virtual Domme while encased in chastity armor. 

You sure talk a lot of shit for being a cuck.

Looks like BF2042 will be the highest scoring shooter this year     

Posted Images

Just now, -GD-X said:

the main thing that could hurt the score is the lack of online co-op, at launch.

Yeah, Part of what made Reach great was the coop with friends. The game better be good if they expect people to play through the story mode a second time down the road. 

• Upvote 1

When I see somebody use that grapple-shot in the multiplayer footage, it looks fast and snappy and quite fun to see.

When I see the grapple-shot in this single-player footage, it looks lifeless and sluggish.

In fact, all of the gunplay and movement here simply looks sluggish compared to multiplayer.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Do they typically do a decent job of filling you in with the story if you haven't played the previous games? I skipped both Halo 4 and 5.

Infinite is a soft reboot, it's still continuing from where Halo 5 left off but ignoring all of the concepts and ideals that went along with Halo 5. Honestly just watch a 20-minute recap video on YouTube and you'll be all caught up. They did say the game would be good for new people to the series as well.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Do they typically do a decent job of filling you in with the story if you haven't played the previous games? I skipped both Halo 4 and 5.

yeah, like DC said, just watch a short recap. the story is nothing great tbh.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Halo 5 is on cheetopass apparently. I don't want to hook up my xbone, but I might be able to stream it on my pc via Xcloud

it's not that good. it's only 6 hours long, and it still felt 2 hours too long. i liked halo 4 much more.