New State of Play starts in half an hour (5pm EST/2pm PST)

Somehow being exclusive to Xbox was actually one of the best things that happened to Star Ocean. 4 was a technical marvel when it came out on 360 in 2009 and was up there with Tales of Vesperia as the best action based JRPGs at the time, then 5 came out and was a mess and this one doesn't look much better.

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Somehow being exclusive to Xbox was actually one of the best things that happened to Star Ocean. 4 was a technical marvel when it came out on 360 in 2009 and was up there with Tales of Vesperia as the best action based JRPGs at the time, then 5 came out and was a mess and this one doesn't look much better.

Pshatt'd

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

And yet now Microsoft is releasing more games than anyone in the industry

2 games?

:hest:

I love how you guys are pretending that you're flooding with games, within a 5 week period........but you've been celebrating this 5 week period for like 10 weeks now:drake:

52 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I said inside Xbox... Xbox. 

You're conflating MS third party publishing on other platforms with their first party offerings on Xbox. 

If MS is releasing all these games on Xbox like you claim.... Then you should have played a boatload of AAA first party content on Series X since launch..... Amirite? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
50 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I have ADD for this stuff but I miss something? Feels like Xbox fanboys haven't been talking about alot games considering this flood of content you're boasting about. 

54 minutes ago, jehurey said:

2 games?

:hest:

I love how you guys are pretending that you're flooding with games, within a 5 week period........but you've been celebrating this 5 week period for like 10 weeks now:drake:

When you’ve had no games for a decade and gone through by far the worst drought any gaming system has ever seen spanning multiple generations, even a few droplets start to look like an ocean :tom:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I said inside Xbox... Xbox. 

You're conflating MS third party publishing on other platforms with their first party offerings on Xbox. 

If MS is releasing all these games on Xbox like you claim.... Then you should have played a boatload of AAA first party content on Series X since launch..... Amirite? :umad:

Lol that motherfucker does love Microsoft more than any woman he's met. Soon lemmings will be counting windows 11 sales as wins for Xbox as well.