Todd Howard (Starfield CC) : "You also can pick your pronoun (he, she, they) and we've recorded all the relevant dialogue to support that choice."

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No..........nobody said that.

Sorry, you're not changing the subject............the topic is that YOU ATTEMPTED to discredit a game in exactly this same manner that you are saying only "faggots" do.

So you're a fgt, correct?

lmao did you think I would forget this gem you fat, illegal, unemployed sucking off the governments tit slob?

On 2018-11-25 at 12:16 AM, jehurey said:

No........he doesn't have a Wii U..............therefore BOTW is a Switch exclusive that is not on any other platform that is currently viable.

You PURPOSELY went out of your way to tell your stupid anecdote of somebody who would play BOTW on the Switch in order to basically say that BOTW isn't really a Switch game.

It is.

The framerate absolutely tanks in the Wii U version, below 20fps.   And the Switch version has had patches to provide better performance. You would know this IF....................you were an actual gaming expert.:reg:

:patpatpat:

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

lmao did you think I would forget this gem you fat, illegal, unemployed sucking off the governments tit slob?

:patpatpat:

Except..........we're not here to talk about how the game defended.

you said...........that people who tried to downplay a game by talking about it being on another platform is something that "faggots" do.

And you clearly did attempt doing that with BOTW, correct?

That's a Yes or No question.

If you don't answer the question, then we already know the answer.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Except..........we're not here to talk about how the game defended.

you said...........that people who tried to downplay a game by talking about it being on another platform is something that "faggots" do.

And you clearly did attempt doing that with BOTW, correct?

That's a Yes or No question.

If you don't answer the question, then we already know the answer.

You're done, buh-bye.

:cmpunk1:

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Bunch of faggy nonsense. Just because a Microsoft game is also shared with PC you completely discount it as if it doesn't exist. You're an idiot and there's no way around that. It's just a lame coping mechanism so nothing they do can ever be considered right, good or valid.

God you people suck dicks. 

Bunch of faggy nonsense? What kind of insult is that coming from someone that supports this…

Or how about this?

You don’t get to go around complaining about “faggy nonsense” when you 100% support and endorse a company that pushes more of it on the games industry than any other :kaz:

Finally someone called this game out. 5 times i left a review and each time i was banned and my review delted. this is manufactured hype combined with review scrubbing. the 10 from IGN was a dead giveaway.

anyone else find it funny all the hype, all the coverage we have this year for the lowly YEARLY forza game? It was never like this before so what changed? 

Oh, right.

Can't add  facial hair to your male character but there are 100 prosthetic legs and gay pride face masks.

the media has the entire world playing this game. LMAO. You've all been bamboozled!

49 minutes ago, B C said:

Finally someone called this game out. 5 times i left a review and each time i was banned and my review delted. this is manufactured hype combined with review scrubbing. the 10 from IGN was a dead giveaway.

anyone else find it funny all the hype, all the coverage we have this year for the lowly YEARLY forza game? It was never like this before so what changed? 

Oh, right.

Can't add  facial hair to your male character but there are 100 prosthetic legs and gay pride face masks.

the media has the entire world playing this game. LMAO. You've all been bamboozled!

LOL this was obviously always going to be the case.

Microsoft has NOTHING. Never in the history of gaming has a console that offered as little as xbox ever stayed on the market. Its in the same leagues as junk like the 3do or cdi except they didnt have a trillion dollar corporation willing to continue throwing money at it no matter what so they never went the distance.

This is a last ditch attempt by them. They know they’ll receive nothing but positive press for it and become the resetera and twitter woke mob darling, forcing sony to bend the knee too or become the bad guy.

Forza is junk, xbox is junk, Microsoft is downright evil.

• Like 1
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, B C said:

Oh, right.

lol yeah i played last night and the character customizations are so fucking bizarre. you cant make a normal looking guy, they have to look gay as fuck and non white. 

• Geese 1
55 minutes ago, Cooke said:

lol yeah i played last night and the character customizations are so fucking bizarre. you cant make a normal looking guy, they have to look gay as fuck and non white. 

:mindblown:

5 million players and counting

somehow after the 12th time forza has struck gold and has become the talk of the town with its new incremental upgrade over FH4

what could have possibly happened?

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

That’s what they want all games to be like, where you’re a genderless looking freak of no defined race.

facial hair was a waste of time but you have 100 different variety of face masks, including plaid print, floral print, gay pride rainbow print, etc.

god help us when fable is revealed. that game used to allow gay marriage in 2004 so you can only imagine how woketarded these guys are going to take it.

they've managed to achieve critical mass of woketardation in a car game, one where you barely ever even see people! imagine Fable!

Fable should never be hyped up again.

2 hours ago, B C said:

facial hair was a waste of time but you have 100 different variety of face masks, including plaid print, floral print, gay pride rainbow print, etc.

god help us when fable is revealed. that game used to allow gay marriage in 2004 so you can only imagine how woketarded these guys are going to take it.

they've managed to achieve critical mass of woketardation in a car game, one where you barely ever even see people! imagine Fable!

You can probably sodomize the kids and the animals :grimaceleft: resetera will name it GOTG

4 hours ago, B C said:

We're told straight white male priveledge is only a myth to slander white angel warriors. (mostly by white straight males) 

We're also told how it's a travesty worthy of scorn anytime a non white straight male receives bare minimum recognition. 

6 hours ago, B C said:

Oh, right.

Lol this is the same nigga who complained about prosthetics being an option for CAC. You people are fucking ghouls.