5 minutes of Halo Finite gameplay (Last-gen trash)

You fuckers need to show some respect. This game was made on the stolen lands of the Mahican, Tacatacuru and Calapooya tribes. Their blood was spilled so that you ungrateful swines could play this game in 2021.

Microsoft stands in solidarity with them 

• dead 1
14 hours ago, TLHBO said:

You fuckers need to show some respect. This game was made on the stolen lands of the Mahican, Tacatacuru and Calapooya tribes. Their blood was spilled so that you ungrateful swines could play this game in 2021.

Microsoft stands in solidarity with them 

r8ENdVkR_400x400.jpg

Best brand director ever.

the muckleshoot tribesman stand in solidarity with Xbox.

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Well, at least it’ll be on gamepass. There’s no way I’d pay $60 for an incomplete game. 

yeah i got it for $1 but im gonna buy another month of gp for halo. That'll also give me more time to play Forza, haven't really played much of that lately

10 hours ago, B C said:

r8ENdVkR_400x400.jpg

Best brand director ever.

the muckleshoot tribesman stand in solidarity with Xbox.

What the fuck is that? :| what the FUCK is that?

It feels cruel playing into their delusions. Someone needs to tell it that it’s not a woman and get it some help.

I love the part about sustainable and carbon-neutral too :mj:here’s a game promoting driving gas-guelling, co2 pumping machines all around the country nust for the hell of it, so eco-friendly. This hypocrite works for Microsoft who causes so much e-waste per year too.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

yeah i got it for $1 but im gonna buy another month of gp for halo. That'll also give me more time to play Forza, haven't really played much of that lately

just getting the bonus signs :wow2:

2 hours ago, B C said:

female-led, Carbon neutral marketing for a race car game :laff: 

These people are so messed up man

we get it. move on. you regurgitate the same shit in every thread. it was kind of funny the first 100 times.

8 hours ago, TLHBO said:

What the fuck is that? :| what the FUCK is that?

It feels cruel playing into their delusions. Someone needs to tell it that it’s not a woman and get it some help.

I love the part about sustainable and carbon-neutral too :mj:here’s a game promoting driving gas-guelling, co2 pumping machines all around the country nust for the hell of it, so eco-friendly. This hypocrite works for Microsoft who causes so much e-waste per year too.

Lol why pretend that you don't enjoy being cruel? 

Why would co-op be delayed?

Unless the actual single-player campaign, at least whatever was originally planned as being the single-player campaign, is not considered to be finished.

They had an announcement in October, or September, that Forza Horizon 5 had officially gone gold, right?

Have they made any such announcement for Halo Infinite's Single-player?

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Why would co-op be delayed?

Unless the actual single-player campaign, at least whatever was originally planned as being the single-player campaign, is not considered to be finished.

They had an announcement in October, or September, that Forza Horizon 5 had officially gone gold, right?

Have they made any such announcement for Halo Infinite's Single-player?

Like on paper, the delay makes sense as there are mechanical differences with a coop campaign vs single player, but isn't that something you work out in the design of the single player from jump? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Like on paper, the delay makes sense as there are mechanical differences with a coop campaign vs single player, but isn't that something you work out in the design of the single player from jump? 

Yeah, like if they know their game engine cannot handle two players, either on one console, or through LAN or internet, cannot play the single-campaign together, they would've known that as soon as production began on the game.

And so, if they finish the single-player, then I imagine they need to balance the game for co-op, maybe move around objects and change enemy patterns.

So, if the game were coming out on December 8th, why would co-op need to get pushed back into May 2022?

Unless the single-player campaign isn't going to be ready by December 8th.