Went back to Android for the first time in 2 years..

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apple is dated shit. 

I “remember” Android being slightly better than ios.   But trying it out again, I can safely say this is FAR better than ios   Ghostzhbr

Who the fuck is still with Apple in 2021

On 2021-12-02 at 5:52 PM, ghostz said:

Samsung doesn’t update after two years. And RCS is lmfao worthy compared to iMessage. Go back to Facebook messenger :D 

Android users have 5+ different messaging apps lmfao. Then have to beg their friends to download them :mroff:

Uhmm... I use only two, Whatsapp and Discord and each one have their own specific purpose.

The only one that I use messaging for but not strictly that is Instagram and you still need those three apps.

Anyone with Android can choose to message on a variety of apps (Telegram, Whatsapp, iSignal)

iTards will only use imessage because that's what they bought the phone for. Otherwise they would have bought Android and only iTards can use that awful imessage.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Uhmm... I use only two, Whatsapp and Discord and each one have their own specific purpose.

The only one that I use messaging for but not strictly that is Instagram and you still need those three apps.

Anyone with Android can choose to message on a variety of apps (Telegram, Whatsapp, iSignal)

iTards will only use imessage because that's what they bought the phone for. Otherwise they would have bought Android and only iTards can use that awful imessage.

Dude just named 6+ messaging apps like it’s a good thing. 

thanks for proving my point. :blessed:

fragmentation :cosby2:

52 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You can’t even name a talking point :banderoos:

LOL, nope that's not going to work either.  I already pointed you to the thread, and said "all of them" multiple times.

I love that this is the best response he could muster.:kaz:

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL, nope that's not going to work either.  I already pointed you to the thread, and said "all of them" multiple times.

I love that this is the best response he could muster.:kaz:

Like how Google messages is inferior to iMessage and how iPhone is the best

and I was right on both :banderoos:

14 hours ago, ghostz said:

Dude just named 6+ messaging apps like it’s a good thing. 

thanks for proving my point. :blessed:

fragmentation :cosby2:

It's not fragmentation.

It's called choice bro.

I don't know what's so bad about having options.

Not everyone is a sheep that uses the same app.

On 2021-12-02 at 8:11 PM, ghostz said:

Ok firstly we should have a disclaimer, if you check the profile of that guy that's a lot of articles about Apple devices. Clearly this is a fan of Apple products giving their opinion on why they think Apple is better for the average user.

I can't say I agree with the points he makes. I think, at least for what I would define as the average user, that Android would be able to do whatever they need to do and for most of them do it at a much, much cheaper price. I think your average user just wants to browse the web, use facebook, whatever messenger is most popular in their region i.e. whatsapp or Line, and generally use most of the common apps. There's going to be little difference on either os for the average user which is generally why Android has a bigger install base.

On the points he makes about customization, it seems he's defining customization as hacking and rooting and it's true most won't care about that.

But I ask do most care about the point he makes as to how good Apple's ecosystem is? if we're judging the best phone for the average user then why should Mac compatibility be taken into consideration when the "average user" probably isn't going to own a Mac? they'll likely either have a Windows PC/Laptop or Android tablet or just a smartphone.

On the subject of privacy does that really matter for the average user when they're going to bloat their phone full of tracking apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, Ebay, Amazon etc anyway? shit they probably use Facebook, Google or Apple logins anyway.

On one hand he's saying the average user doesn't care about customization which is fair enough, but later he's talking about how you can write a document on mac and sign it with the iphone touchscreen.....does the average user really care? I doubt it.

It's a moot point anyway as I don't think any of us have ever arguing about which is better for the average user. I'm saying Android is better due to being free and open source, you're often talking about Iphones power. We're tech nerds who each have our own reason for choosing one over the other. Mine is to get away from big tech especially the worst of them and ironically Android lets me do that.

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Speaking only from my own experience but...

- Everyone on Android uses whatsapp

- Everyone on ios uses Whatsapp

SMS is what you use for someone who isn't a close acquaintance.

I had to convince my friends to move to signal.

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Speaking only from my own experience but...

- Everyone on Android uses whatsapp

- Everyone on ios uses Whatsapp

SMS is what you use for someone who isn't a close acquaintance.

I had to convince my friends to move to signal.

Ghostz acts like imessage is still prevalent.

Nobody uses that.

Not even itards.

imessage was just a novelty, like facetime.
There are way better options, considering other apps are available for both OS.

9 hours ago, ghostz said:

Like how Google messages is inferior to iMessage and how iPhone is the best

and I was right on both :banderoos:

LOL you are getting a THIRD ROUND of ASSRAPE in this thread again.

And you ended up being wrong.:lawl::lawl:

In fact, you just posted the face you make when you're getting assraped