• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao another cow exclusive you can play on a Microsoft operating system 

TCHBR! Superior version - easily 

The same retards who downplay Xbox games being on PC day one are the same tards that pretend "TCHBR!!!11 " by a 3 year old port of a PS game from a previous generation I'm not sure if they're actuall

Posted Images

The same retards who downplay Xbox games being on PC day one are the same tards that pretend "TCHBR!!!11 :adhd:" by a 3 year old port of a PS game from a previous generation :tom: I'm not sure if they're actually this retarded or just trolling, its hard to tell with lemmings because their faction on average has been about 10 iq points behind any other

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The same retards who downplay Xbox games being on PC day one are the same tards that pretend "TCHBR!!!11 :adhd:" by a 3 year old port of a PS game from a previous generation :tom: I'm not sure if they're actually this retarded or just trolling, its hard to tell with lemmings because their faction on average has been about 10 iq points behind any other

They are always self-owning themselves. How are cows owned by a last gen game going to PC when all Xbox games go to PC day and date? It’s “great” for Xbox when PC gets all its games but somehow bad for Playstation 5 when PC gets PS4 ports.  Shows you that lemmings are truly retarded. It’s no wonder why they are the laughing stock on the internet and Xbox is considered a joke worldwide :hest:

52 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

They are always self-owning themselves. How are cows owned by a last gen game going to PC when all Xbox games go to PC day and date? It’s “great” for Xbox when PC gets all its games but somehow bad for Playstation 5 when PC gets PS4 ports.  Shows you that lemmings are truly retarded. It’s no wonder why they are the laughing stock on the internet and Xbox is considered a joke worldwide :hest:

Let’s be fair. The PC version looks the best. Yeah, it’s an old game. However, the “best on PC” is some degree of ownage. 

This is where cows do a flip flop on MS Exclusives "not counting".

Anyways, the best gaming system (PC) continues to get more bestest. Stealing 1 of the literal handful of reasons to own a PS, nice.

Edited by Substatic

Man these newer video cards are turning out to be so much more underpowered compared to what was promised, either that or nobody is bothering with optimization. You shouldn't need a 3080 to run a PS4 game at 4K, especially when theres no ray tracing or other graphically intensive additions.

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Let’s be fair. The PC version looks the best. Yeah, it’s an old game. However, the “best on PC” is some degree of ownage. 

Why wouldn't it be the best? Nobody would buy it if it was 3 years late and worse than PS4 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Man these newer video cards are turning out to be so much more underpowered compared to what was promised, either that or nobody is bothering with optimization. You shouldn't need a 3080 to run a PS4 game at 4K, especially when theres no ray tracing or other graphically intensive additions.

I think you underestimate how GPU intensive it is to run a game at 4K natively. It's no surprise most 4k games on consoles are upscaled and actually run at a far lower resolution.

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

lmfao its people like you who were shitting on Xbox games being on PC that right now are crying instead.

TCHBFAR :kaz:

36 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

lmfao its people like you who were shitting on Xbox games being on PC that right now are crying instead.

TCHBFAR :kaz:

LOL nobody is crying about Hoirzon being on PC.

It came out on the PS4 on February 28, 2017.

And its releasing on PC on January 18th, 2022.

Its five years old.:drake:Are you imbeciles seriously think this hurts worse than Microsoft telling people who bought $500 new hardware that they don't even get any exclusive games for any exclusive period of time?

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Isn’t that the same shit but even worse with Xbox? Every game on Xbox is best on PC day one, no exceptions. Aren’t the lemmings even more owned than the cows? At least cows have games that are on PS5 and some PS4 games that still haven’t shown up on PC. Do lemshits have that same luxury? Also how long did it take to arrive on PC, almost 4 years? Of course it should look and play best on PC after so long. I doubt any PS only owners are crying after such a time has passed especially since PS consoles are getting Ragnarok next year as well. 

I can’t name a single Xbox game that doesn’t play best on my PC day one. Meanwhile I can’t play Spiderman, TLOU2 or Ghost of Tsushima on my PC. Games like R&C, Horizon Forbidden West, Miles Morales, God of War Ragnarok are a complete no show on PC either and have no announcement dates or release schedule for PC. They still are available exclusively to the PS consoles, giving me a reason to still own my PS5.

:qbad: TLHBFBR going by their own logic.

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL nobody is crying about Hoirzon being on PC.

It came out on the PS4 on February 28, 2017.

And its releasing on PC on January 18th, 2022.

Its five years old.:drake:Are you imbeciles seriously think this hurts worse than Microsoft telling people who bought $500 new hardware that they don't even get any exclusive games for any exclusive period of time?

Yeah. Cows are.

bu bu teh lemmingz and tehir doublez standardz ;(

TCBHFR :kaz:

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yeah. Cows are.

bu bu teh lemmingz and tehir doublez standardz ;(

TCBHFR :kaz:

You're trying to sell this so hard.

You're literally here talking about 5 year old Playstation ports......................on Halo's launch day.

Think about that, for a second.:drake:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You're trying to sell this so hard.

You're literally here talking about 5 year old Playstation ports......................on Halo's launch day.

Think about that, for a second.:drake:

I didn't make this thread.

A cow did. 

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

A cow did. 

Uh oh...he's trying backtrack:drake:

Yet it doesn't stop the fact that he's talking about old playstation ports.............on Halo launch day. LOL

• dead 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Uh oh...he's trying backtrack:drake:

Yet it doesn't stop the fact that he's talking about old playstation ports.............on Halo launch day. LOL

I am not backtracking.

You said I was trying to sell this so hard.

A cow did.

Still a PS exclusive went to PC with better features.

TCHBFR.

What is a sheep like you doing here though?

Oh jerry, jerry 

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

I am not backtracking.

You said I was trying to sell this so hard.

A cow did.

Still a PS exclusive went to PC with better features.

TCHBFR.

What is a sheep like you doing here though?

Oh jerry, jerry 

Oh , shit. he's getting pissed.:drake:

Why are you angry?............on Halo launch day?

• Haha 1