Uh oh pt. 2

34 minutes ago, Remij said:

So you're saying there's MASSIVE amounts of console fanboys who would jump ship to PC?  :bena:

Lmfao... no... they're console fanboys for a reason.. its cheap and simple.  Those people will play there regardless.  And the casuals simply don't guve a shit.  

The PC sales from day 1 games would easily offset those whiners.. who are all talk to begin with.  They ain't jumping anywhere.

And Sony will monetize the PC market through a subscription service soon enough.  The only way they grow that service.. is when it matches the service of the console.

There MUCH bigger markets out there than the vocal fanboy market...

Hey retard, no that's not what im saying. 

No one is talking about the fanboy market or jumping ship. The majority of console owners are regular people, mass market consumers.  Mass market consumers aren't building PC rigs, you can forget that pipe dream. 

Fanboys account for a small portion of any userbase.   A killer must have exclusive drives console sales like no other.  Lemmings won't know about these things.. So I understand your confusion :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope.   Post your source...........or else you have completely lost this argument.   Post your proof  of you knowing this before August 25th,..........or else you have completely l

He still tries to argue with me about this... even after everything that is happening     The PS fanboy denial checklist: - Sony will never port games to PC. - Sony is letting t

anything is possible. hell, ps5 games weren't going to be playable on ps4. look how that turned out. ironically, MS has discontinued the xbone s/x and are only making games playable for their newer sy

25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No one is talking about the fanboy market or jumping ship. The majority of console owners are regular people, mass market consumers.  Mass market consumers aren't building PC rigs, you can forget that pipe dream. 

Fanboys account for a small portion of any userbase.   A killer must have exclusive drives console sales like no other.  Lemmings won't know about these things.. So I understand your confusion :umad:

Thanks for confirming that the mass market console gamers aren't building PCs... and aren't switching from console to PC because a game released there at the same time as it did on a console...moron :drake:

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

Thanks for confirming that the mass market console gamers aren't building PCs... and aren't switching from console to PC because a game released there at the same time as it did on a console...moron :drake:

But guess who still purchases consoles to play those exclusives on consoles? The PC market. 

Then they double dip when said game gets ported to PC years later.  Hence why Sony's strategy is working so well because they're milking the hermits who own consoles to purchase the same game twice.. Dumbass hermits :omglol:

You walked right into that trap.. Thanks for playing :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

But guess who still purchases consoles to play those exclusives on consoles? The PC market. 

Then they double dip when said game gets ported to PC years later.  Hence why Sony's strategy is working so well because they're milking the hermits who own consoles to purchase the same game twice.. Dumbass hermits :omglol:

You walked right into that trap.. Thanks for playing :umad:

LMAO.. this is what you've said so far.. whether you admit it or not..

-The majority of console gamers are mass market gamers that aren't going to be building PC rigs..

-It's not the vocal PS fanboys that would jump ship

You've admitted that casual console gamers aren't switching to buy games on PC...  and you've admitted the fanboys aren't going to leave the console for PC....

So now you're trying to say that it's the Hermits themselves who are the ones propping up Sony's console business all these years, and that actually just selling those games on PC isn't going to make up for that revenue :smilecry:

PC gamers who buy consoles for exclusives aren't great revenue drivers...  They aren't subbed to PSN+ all year, or at all... They're not buying multiplats on console.. They're not buying digital games on their PS consoles.. and they're not buying DLCs for anything either....

It's going to be hilarious watching this come to pass

The PS fanboy denial checklist:

- Sony will never port games to PC.
- Sony is letting them port the Quantic Dream games because it is an investor in Epic and the exclusivity money paid for development. Don't expect more ports.

- Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC... through PSNow HAHAHA There's you PC announcement Hermits!
- Sony is porting Horizon Zero Dawn only because most of the work has been done on account of Death Stranding using the same engine and it wants to drum up interest in the sequel. Don't expect ports of anything released relatively recently.
- Sony is porting Days Gone because it underperformed. Don't expect ports of titles in a successful franchise, like Uncharted.
- Sony is porting Uncharted because it's dormant franchise. Don't expect ports of titles in a successful and active franchise, like God of War.
- Sony is porting God of War (2018) because it's not a cross-gen game. Don't expect ports of games that are also available on PS5.

- Sony is porting Sackboy because it is a cross-gen game. Don't expect ports of PS5 exclusives. <--- We are here.
- Sony is porting [PS5 exclusive] because [reason]. Don't expect day-one releases.
- I can't believe Sony is doing day-one releases! I'm cancelling my pre-orders! / I always suspected Sony's PC port initiative would culminate in day-and-date releases! I never said otherwise, no sir!

:hest:

9 hours ago, Remij said:

No you fucking didn't catch me lying you retarded piece of shit....  You didn't find articles that match up with anything...

yes i did find you lying.

oh...........and here's proof that the FAQ page existed before September 2nd.

Another gaming website was able to find and report on the FAQ earlier than the first one I posted:

bHBAdPQ.png

"more on Strike in the FAQ" and it provides a link.

Yeah you are lying.

And no, you don't have an insider.

How many times have I asked you to post proof of your source?  About 20 times now?

Do you honestly think  you can avoid responding to that?

Because you already know that it isn't going to work against me.

So why are you even bothering? Do you like continually losing and getting bitchslapped by me?

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

No one is talking about the fanboy market or jumping ship.

Notice that when you specifically asked him a question regarding HOW EXCLUSIVES serve a purpose for companies like Nintendo and Sony..........he doesn't want to acknowledge that you are right, and that its plainly logical.

And he then initiates his HERMIT DREAMS (even though he's a fake hermit) and thinks that people are just LOOKING for a reason to "jump ship" and start gaming on PC.

Microsoft created a $5.............a FIVE DOLLAR.............game rental service for PC owners, with day-one releases of new games.

And Gamepass subscriptions are barely at 25 million, and we know that the VAST MAJORITY of those 25 million are Xbox owners. About 12 million Xbox Series owners, and at least a few million Xbox One owners.

So that put it at LESS THAN 10m PC gamers who give enough of a shit to pay $5 a month.

Notice how that completely destroys his HERMIT DREAM logic that people are just on the cusp of "jumping ship" to get on their PC's.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Gonna let the garbage cows beta test this for me and I'll play the best version a bit later. Thanks.

even this pathetic second-class citizen is plainly aware and has absolutely no expectation of Sony actually becoming a day 1 common third-party publisher like Phil Spencer turned Xbox into a few years ago.

he has accepted to eating leftovers of Sony's last-gen games.

see, its not so hard.:don:

50 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yes i did find you lying.

oh...........and here's proof that the FAQ page existed before September 2nd.

Another gaming website was able to find and report on the FAQ earlier than the first one I posted:

bHBAdPQ.png

"more on Strike in the FAQ" and it provides a link.

Yeah you are lying.

And no, you don't have an insider.

How many times have I asked you to post proof of your source?  About 20 times now?

Do you honestly think  you can avoid responding to that?

Because you already know that it isn't going to work against me.

So why are you even bothering? Do you like continually losing and getting bitchslapped by me?

You TRULY ARE the DUMBEST motherfucker I've ever seen..... :omglol:

You AGAIN post a google search... of a site that's been UPDATED AFTER THE FACT  :lawl:

The ACTUAL PRE ORDER ANNOUNCEMENT WITH THAT INFORMATION HAPPENED.... SEPT 2nd... look at when this video was published on Youtube...

...notice the date... Sept 2nd :danylol:

Oh wait... you think... Gamerbraves.com got the scoop before Sony's OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL???? :drake:

Here's the source code for that gamerbraves webpage...

aaa.png

Jesus fucking christ :cruise:

I even already SHOWED your ass when the FAQ page was made LOL

This kid doesn't even know how google searches work... doesn't know that the publishing dates are in the source code of the websites... and that these searches he's finding in August... are sites that have been UPDATED after that information came out....

LOL jfc :dead2:

Edited by Remij
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

You TRULY ARE the DUMBEST motherfucker I've ever seen..... :omglol:

You AGAIN post a google search... of a site that's been UPDATED AFTER THE FACT  

which means that your september 2nd info could also be a website that has also been updated, therefore doesn't disprove that it was created before.

See how that also works against you.

No, that website clearly shows that it was created on August 31, and already disproves the ONE REMAINING you were clinging on. Its a google dated search.

You lost this argument.

You have no insider.

And you've already been asked to post your source, and you haven't.

You've lost, all around.

Next-time you want to bring up an argument and claim you won.......make sure you aren't lying, or else I'm gonna handing you your ass, and popping you in the mouth.

Like I just did.

Edited by jehurey
12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

which means that your september 2nd info could also be a website that has also been updated, therefore doesn't disprove that it was created before.

See how that also works against you.

No, that website clearly shows that it was created on August 31, and already disproves the ONE REMAINING you were clinging on.

You lost this argument.

You have no insider.

And you've already been asked to post your source, and you haven't.

You've lost, all around.

Next-time you want to bring up an argument and claim you won.......make sure you aren't lying, or else I'm gonna handing you your ass, and popping you in the mouth.

Like I just did.

No lmfao... I posted that post on August 25th.. a FULL WEEK before ANY sites and ANY information was out there... and dude... even then.. nothing you've even posted says anything about a mini-game or in world board game.....

EVEN THEN... the most it mentions is "machine strike pieces".. or simply strike... NOTHING that anyone would have know referred to an in-world board game mini-game.

Every single site you're trying to search up... has been updated with info from Sept 2nd.... so HOW did I know that the game had a chess-like board game on August 25th?....

I knew that the game had it back in July.. when I found out that Horizon 2 was delayed..  How did I know that Horizon 2 was going to be delayed to Q1 2022?? It was posted here BEFORE the announcement ever happened... and then DynamiteCop made a thread saying "told you it was delayed" 

:reg:

Ok Jehurey... would you agree that you've heard or can find absolutely NO information about their being any racing mini-game in Horizon FW??

I've also mentioned that on this forum..   They STILL haven't mentioned anything about that racing mini-game.

If the game releases... and it turns out there IS a racing mini-game... will you apologize to me and admit that I did know? :bena:

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No lmfao... I posted that post on August 25th..

No, you are not going to move the argument to these articles, especially since I've already shown an article that breaks your entire logic.

The only you're going to do that can win you this argument is

1. Post your source that proves you actually have an insider
  2. Post proof you knew about this significantly before August 25th, where did you say this on your forum.

Your comments lines up with the marketing materials.............that's not inside information.

You've lost this argument.

And you know you've lost it.

Dude...............you already know you're not moving me away from these two point.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you are not going to move the argument to these articles, especially since I've already shown an article that breaks your entire logic.

The only you're going to do that can win you this argument is

2. Post proof you knew about this significantly before August 25th, where did you say this on your forum.

Your comments lines up with the marketing materials.............that's not inside information.

And you know you've lost it.

Dude...............you already know you're not moving me away from these two point.

No.  I'm not giving you my source you fuckhead.

I've proven everything you've posted wrong.  I've explained exactly how you're wrong.  Searching google for websites published on a date... not taking into account the fact that they've all been updated with information first published by sony... on Sept 2nd...

There's absolutely NOTHING for me to say.  You THOUGHT you had something.. but overlooked a simple fact that I literally PROVED to you.. and it made you look stupid as fuck.. so now you're trying desperately to deny deny deny..

LMAO you think Gamerbraves.com had Sony's promotional material before Sony's own youtube channel eh.. and not IGN or Gamespot or any other site.... :drake:

And I've said on this forum.. that there is also a racing mini-game.  The racing mini-game hasn't been revealed yet.

When the game releases.. and it has a racing mini-game.. you're going to know for a fact that I never lied about this.

Edited by Remij
14 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.  I'm not giving you my source

You're aren't, because you don't have any.

And you've lost this argument.

And you are not going to win this argument until you do

2. Post proof you knew about this significantly before August 25th, where did you say this on the forum?

There's is nothing you can do or talk about that is going to move this argument from this.

You don't have an insider or inside information.

You got busted lying.

And the only thing that is going to save you..........is prove that you aren't lying.

2. Post proof you knew about this significantly before August 25th, where did you say this on the forum?

:shrug:

Edited by jehurey

:tom:he's now wanting to move to some other thing.

And apparently its a "just wait and see" promise.

yeah, that's not gonna work.

Prove this

And prove it right now.

Or you've lost the argument, right now.

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom:he's now wanting to move to some other thing.

And apparently its a "just wait and see" promise.

yeah, that's not gonna work.

Prove this

And prove it right now.

Or you've lost the argument, right now.

I've already proven your whole theory incorrect.  I don't have to do anything else.  You're DESPERATELY trying to find mentions of this stuff from before September 2nd... and every time you THINK you have found one.. I prove to you the site had been updated and published on Sept 2nd.. which was when pre-orders were announced...

You're the one that better be looking for any information about a racing mini-game in the game... because I also said that there was a racing mini game as well... and it hasn't been revealed yet.

You best believe I'm also going to throw THAT in your face :tom5:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

LMAO.. this is what you've said so far.. whether you admit it or not..

-The majority of console gamers are mass market gamers that aren't going to be building PC rigs..

-It's not the vocal PS fanboys that would jump ship

You've admitted that casual console gamers aren't switching to buy games on PC...  and you've admitted the fanboys aren't going to leave the console for PC....

So now you're trying to say that it's the Hermits themselves who are the ones propping up Sony's console business all these years, and that actually just selling those games on PC isn't going to make up for that revenue :smilecry:

PC gamers who buy consoles for exclusives aren't great revenue drivers...  They aren't subbed to PSN+ all year, or at all... They're not buying multiplats on console.. They're not buying digital games on their PS consoles.. and they're not buying DLCs for anything either....

It's going to be hilarious watching this come to pass

:hest:

I said no such thing of the sort you disingenuous clown. 

You got exactly what I said. You can spin it how ever you want to make yourself feel better. 

Sony has you dumbass hermits purchasing PS5s and double dipping on PC.  They're milking the shit out of you clowns.  Hence no need for Day 1 exclusives with PCs because hermits are already buying the game ....TWICE :omglol:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I've already proven your whole theory incorrect.

No you didn't

You tried to move the subject over, after you wanted to avoid the things you claimed.

You specifically claimed you knew of this BEFORE August 25.

You're avoiding that one like the plague.

Once again:

You got busted lying.

And you know it.

Dude............you are already that I clearly see what things you said you are CLEARLY avoiding. Why even pretend to put up an act?

Maybe you like seeing me continually pop you in the mouth.

Just now, Goukosan said:

I said no such thing of the sort you disingenuous clown. 

You got exactly what I said. You can spin it how ever you want to make yourself feel better. 

Sony has you dumbass hermits purchasing PS5s and double dipping on PC.  They're milking the shit out of you clowns.  Hence no need for Day 1 exclusives with PCs because hermits are already buying the game ....TWICE :omglol:

Isn't it amazing that he thinks he's become this "spin artist" within the past year or so?

And the funny part is, he's not even remotely good at it.  Once he knows he's been caught, he pretends to put words in your mouth, and pretends to gradually move the topic and hopes you won't notice.

And yes............he has purchase a PS5, he even admitted as much on his twitter.:tom: