Uh oh pt. 2

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LMFAO dude, I went to the webpages and looked at the sources...

You're not going to move the subject to argue about webpages.

Its not going to work with me.

Post your source...........or else you have completely lost this argument.

Post your proof  of you knowing this before August 25th,..........or else you have completely lost this argument.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope.   Post your source...........or else you have completely lost this argument.   Post your proof  of you knowing this before August 25th,..........or else you have completely l

He still tries to argue with me about this... even after everything that is happening     The PS fanboy denial checklist: - Sony will never port games to PC. - Sony is letting t

anything is possible. hell, ps5 games weren't going to be playable on ps4. look how that turned out. ironically, MS has discontinued the xbone s/x and are only making games playable for their newer sy

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

Lmfao Remij thinks he's an insider now?:hest:

idiot is now trying to argue with me over information being publicly revealed , and whether or not it occurred on August 25th, or September 2nd.

A week apart.

His genuinely thinks his ENTIRE INSIDER CLAIM is contingent on proving the latter date:hest:

he knows he got busted.........and he thinks he can make me forget by arguing the date of a published web page...........by ONE week difference.

But an hour ago, he was trying to insinuate that he knew about this "board mini game" WAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAY early in development by his...........insider.

His entire claims about:

-Sony going 1st day multiplat

-Sony porting Bloodborne

And every other things he's claimed.............is entirely hanging onto this, and I already busted him.:hest:Dead to Rights.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Further proof that both Guerilla and Sony had coordinate product updates on the game, when the release date was finally announced.

And that announcement occurred on............which day?

Og1wG4h.png

August 25th. Guerilla's own newsfeed from their own website.

So go ahead and prove to us that you knew specific detailed information about this before August 25th.

:mj:

Now you're trying to talk about a post about the delay.... which has no mention of "board game" "mini game" :drake:

And you're actually trying to say "I'm right!  Sony and Guerrilla coordinate on news releases"  LOL no shit :lemming:

Look here... where I mentioned hearing the game was delayed to Q1 2022... in July :drake:

Just now, Remij said:

Now you're trying to talk about a post about the delay.... which has no mention of "board game" "mini game" :drake:

No I'm talking about the delay.

They announce of the release date clearly acknowledges that its no longer meeting its original release date.

but that's also when the pre-order information was being release, and thus releasing a support page for the products they are selling.

Once again...........you're not going to move the subject to arguing about the web page.

Post your proof  of you knowing this before August 25th,..........or else you have completely lost this argument.

You already know that you simply aren't getting out of this.

I just busted your lying ass, bigtime.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

idiot is now trying to argue with me over information being publicly revealed , and whether or not it occurred on August 25th, or September 2nd.

A week apart.

His genuinely thinks his ENTIRE INSIDER CLAIM is contingent on proving the latter date:hest:

he knows he got busted.........and he thinks he can make me forget by arguing the date of a published web page...........by ONE week difference.

But an hour ago, he was trying to insinuate that he knew about this "board mini game" WAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAY early in development by his...........insider.

His entire claims about:

-Sony going 1st day multiplat

-Sony porting Bloodborne

And every other things he's claimed.............is entirely hanging onto this, and I already busted him.:hest:Dead to Rights.

LOL you're dingle-berrying Voidler now to try to draw attention away from the fact that I completely owned your ass.

Dude, the 25th... the earliest date you have... is a store page.

I already showed you what was on that store page on the 25th...  And then it was updated to say "strike"... on Sept 3rd... 

LOL and you're trying to have people believe that I somehow got "board game" "chess-like mini game" from the word "strike"

..................:lawl:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

LOL you're dingle-berrying Voidler now to try to draw attention away from the fact that I completely owned your ass.

Dude, the 25th... the earliest date you have... is a store page.

You're not going to move the subject.

Sweetie, its already clear you're trying to stall.

And its not working.

You already know that you simply aren't getting out of this.

I just busted your lying ass, bigtime.

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

^wtf is with the large font. Are you really melting down that bad? :cosby2:

@jehurey

sorry, too late for you to help him change the topic either.

LOL, i literally busted him lying............no shock that you thought he had a winning response when I literally found articles that match up with the EXACT DATE of his remarks.

:hest: He challenged me, and he lost...........and he knows it, too, because he's doing what you are doing.............stalling by trying to move onto a tangential subject and avoiding the major points I made.

:blessed:

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, i literally busted him lying............no shock that you thought he had a winning response when I literally found articles that match up with the EXACT DATE of his remarks.

:hest: He challenged me, and he lost...........and he knows it, too, because he's doing what you are doing.............stalling by trying to move onto a tangential subject and avoiding the major points I made.

No one is trying to help anyone. You need to calm down, not everyone is out to get you. :cosby2: this mother fucker must be going through some shit :ben:

Edited by ghostz
6 hours ago, Remij said:

:hest:

He still tries to argue with me about this... even after everything that is happening :rofl:

The PS fanboy denial checklist:

- Sony will never port games to PC.
- Sony is letting them port the Quantic Dream games because it is an investor in Epic and the exclusivity money paid for development. Don't expect more ports.

- Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC... through PSNow HAHAHA There's you PC announcement Hermits!
- Sony is porting Horizon Zero Dawn only because most of the work has been done on account of Death Stranding using the same engine and it wants to drum up interest in the sequel. Don't expect ports of anything released relatively recently.
- Sony is porting Days Gone because it underperformed. Don't expect ports of titles in a successful franchise, like Uncharted.
- Sony is porting Uncharted because it's dormant franchise. Don't expect ports of titles in a successful and active franchise, like God of War.
- Sony is porting God of War (2018) because it's not a cross-gen game. Don't expect ports of games that are also available on PS5.

- Sony is porting Sackboy because it is a cross-gen game. Don't expect ports of PS5 exclusives. <--- We are here.
- Sony is porting [PS5 exclusive] because [reason]. Don't expect day-one releases.
- I can't believe Sony is doing day-one releases! I'm cancelling my pre-orders! / I always suspected Sony's PC port initiative would culminate in day-and-date releases! I never said otherwise, no sir!

:tom:

Oh... if only Jerky knew what I know:tom5:

Lemshits still cream themselves over the thought of a PS game ported to PC despite telling us for 5+ years now that's not an issue when xbox games end up on pc day 1.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

I think you'd be surprised how little sales Sony would actually lose of releasing a game day 1 on both PS5 and PC.

The amount of sales they'd stand to lose from the PS5 side, would be more than offset by the higher amount of PC sales (and at full price) they'd get for the game, than they would releasing it 2 years later for less money.

I think to really grow their PC market, they have to get the games as close to console launch as possible, as soon as possible.  I don't think it's going to cripple their console business.

I think Sony might view it not only as specific lost sales from that one sale but also the potential loss of a possible customer on their platform as opposed to steam. It truly is a gigantic difference for them. Convince someone to buy a Playstation to play whatever first party IP and you get 100% of the revenue from that game and then they are in your ecosystem and you get 30% of every other game they buy on your store. Meanwhile someone buys it on steam and they only get 70% from that sale and it stops there. What they need to know is if the increase in sales to the ppl who would only ever get it on PC outweighs the potential loss on the backend and only they will know that data.

I do feel though that their MLB experiment (regardless on how much control they had on that) did show them that the GP and multiplat approach had next to zero negative impact on their sales on the PS Store and probably only boosted income through the GP deal and possible xbox standalone sales. 

It's very interesting times.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

this mother fucker

Oh man, he's crying hard now.:hest:

maybe he's angry because he tried to celebrate with remij, and then I busted him completely lying.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, ghostz said:

No large font this time? :bena:

he's already trying to change the topic.

i guess he doesn't like me pointing out him losing his shit, for backing a loser who got busted lying. LOL

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's already trying to change the topic.

i guess he doesn't like me pointing out him losing his shit, for backing a loser who got busted lying. LOL

i pointed out you are using aggressively large font, embarrassingly displaying your emotions for the forum to see. i didn’t even see who you were posting to nor about, chubs. :scsa:

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

i pointed out you are using aggressively large font

he's trying so hard to move the topic over to something else.

he must not really like that i made fun of him getting more pissy, probably because he tried to celebrate somebody who ended up getting completely busted and lying. LOL

I wonder how much effort he's going to spend trying to talk about this "large font"

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

No you fucking didn't catch me lying you retarded piece of shit....  You didn't find articles that match up with anything...

You found a store page listing on the 25th of August which didn't mention ANYTHING about a mini-game or board game.   And then a WEEK after I posted that.... an article is released talking about it... and then on Sept 3rd... they updated that store page with the word "strike"... STILL not mentioning anything about a mini game or board game........................................

You can't escape that FACT... and you know it.  How Jerry... HOWWWWW did I get "mini game" "board game" from that store listing on the 25th of August... huh??  Answer that!

6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I think Sony might view it not only as specific lost sales from that one sale but also the potential loss of a possible customer on their platform as opposed to steam. It truly is a gigantic difference for them. Convince someone to buy a Playstation to play whatever first party IP and you get 100% of the revenue from that game and then they are in your ecosystem and you get 30% of every other game they buy on your store. Meanwhile someone buys it on steam and they only get 70% from that sale and it stops there. What they need to know is if the increase in sales to the ppl who would only ever get it on PC outweighs the potential loss on the backend and only they will know that data.

I do feel though that their MLB experiment (regardless on how much control they had on that) did show them that the GP and multiplat approach had next to zero negative impact on their sales on the PS Store and probably only boosted income through the GP deal and possible xbox standalone sales. 

It's very interesting times.

Sony will only go PC day one if they build their own store on PC. I could see them doing that

10 hours ago, Remij said:

I think you'd be surprised how little sales Sony would actually lose of releasing a game day 1 on both PS5 and PC.

The amount of sales they'd stand to lose from the PS5 side, would be more than offset by the higher amount of PC sales (and at full price) they'd get for the game, than they would releasing it 2 years later for less money.

I think to really grow their PC market, they have to get the games as close to console launch as possible, as soon as possible.  I don't think it's going to cripple their console business.

That's your beggar gene talking. 

The hardware sales they generate from an exclusive locks the user into the PlayStation ecosystem and that hardware sale generates more revenue over time as the user pays for PSN, PSN+ buys more games over time etc.  The sales of the game Day 1 on PC won't offset that revenue. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

That's your beggar gene talking. 

The hardware sales they generate from an exclusive locks the user into the PlayStation ecosystem and that hardware sale generates more revenue over time as the user pays for PSN, PSN+ buys more games over time etc.  The sales of the game Day 1 on PC won't offset that revenue. 

So you're saying there's MASSIVE amounts of console fanboys who would jump ship to PC?  :bena:

Lmfao... no... they're console fanboys for a reason.. its cheap and simple.  Those people will play there regardless.  And the casuals simply don't guve a shit.  

The PC sales from day 1 games would easily offset those whiners.. who are all talk to begin with.  They ain't jumping anywhere.

And Sony will monetize the PC market through a subscription service soon enough.  The only way they grow that service.. is when it matches the service of the console.

There MUCH bigger markets out there than the vocal fanboy market...