Uh oh pt. 2

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No you didn't

You tried to move the subject over, after you wanted to avoid the things you claimed.

You specifically claimed you knew of this BEFORE August 25.

You're avoiding that one like the plague.

Once again:

1. Post your source that proves you actually have an insider
  2. Post proof you knew about this significantly before August 25th, where did you say this on the forum?

You've lost this argument.

You got busted lying.

And you know it.

Dude............you are already that I clearly see what things you said you are CLEARLY avoiding. Why even pretend to put up an act?

Maybe you like seeing me continually pop you in the mouth.

Yes I did.

Your whole thing hinges on August 25th...  My post was made on August 25th.. so you're trying to find searches which mention anything that could have given me that information.. and you found one on the same day... except I PROVED to you that had been UPDATED.. and on the 25th it had NO mention of "machine strike piece".... which in itself NOT enough information for me to conclude and state definitively that the game has a chess-like board game....

I posted that here on the 25th... a week before Sony had posted ANYTHING about it.  The FAQ site you linked ALSO was published on Sept 2nd........

Every site... EVEN THE FUCKING PS STORE PAGE for the game.. had NOTHING about it... until after Sept 2nd.. when Sony announced these details... then they all updated...  I PROVED that to you!

Look at this... my post on Aug 25th..

cccc.png

You and him were arguing that Horizon 2 would be more complete than Halo Infinite, and he responded about there being no MP or CO-OP as the was more "complete"... and I responded to him "oh hey remember though.. it's going to have chess and racing style mini-games"...  I did that because him and I knew Horizon was being delayed and had talked about it before.  I also found out about the mini-games the same day.  That was in July.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope.   Post your source...........or else you have completely lost this argument.   Post your proof  of you knowing this before August 25th,..........or else you have completely l

He still tries to argue with me about this... even after everything that is happening     The PS fanboy denial checklist: - Sony will never port games to PC. - Sony is letting t

anything is possible. hell, ps5 games weren't going to be playable on ps4. look how that turned out. ironically, MS has discontinued the xbone s/x and are only making games playable for their newer sy

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes I did.

Your whole thing hinges on August 25th... 

No it doesn't.

And no you didn't.

Dude, even one of your claims is that you have been saying this BEFORE August 25th.

I've made one of my two requirements:

2. Post proof you knew about this significantly before August 25th, where did you say this on the forum?

We're not going to move the argument about the web page.

Answer those questions, or else you've lost.

I'm going to keep popping you in your mouth with this, over and over and over and over

........and over and over and over. You literally have ZERO chance of getting out of this.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

even this pathetic second-class citizen is plainly aware and has absolutely no expectation of Sony actually becoming a day 1 common third-party publisher like Phil Spencer turned Xbox into a few years ago.

he has accepted to eating leftovers of Sony's last-gen games.

see, its not so hard.:don:

STFU and beta test bitch.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it doesn't.

And no you didn't.

Dude, even one of your claims is that you have been saying this BEFORE August 25th.

We're not going to move the argument about the web page.

Answer those questions, or else you've lost.

I'm going to keep popping you in your mouth with this, over and over and over and over

........and over and over and over. You literally have ZERO chance of getting out of this.

August 25th is BEFORE Sept 2nd dumbass... No site you've posted had any information on August 25th... I don't need to have said anything before Aug 25th... 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

August 25th is BEFORE Sept 2nd dumbass...

I love how you're not pretending to play stupid.

That's not going to work either.

you're not getting out of this.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

STFU and beta test bitch.

LOL, no its not beta. Its the final version of the game.

And it stays that way for years.

And then you get YEARS-OLD leftovers.:tom:

don't get angry because i'm describing what you are doing.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how you're not pretending to play stupid.

That's not going to work either.

you're not getting out of this.

I never said I've been saying it before august 25th.. I said I knew about it before august 25th you fucking moron...

Time to put this bitch to bed...

Here's my post on July 16th stating that I heard about the delay

124.png

Here's where I got the information from:

omgggg.png

ON JULY 16th 2021   :blessed::blessed::blessed:

LOL, he is now trying to move his credibility argument to guessing a product delay.

and then he posts a post by somebody who says "I guess"

so he just admitted he has no real inside information.

Just now, jehurey said:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes you did.

sweetie, I already have the screenshot lined up.

Don't even try it.:reg:

^look above clown...

If I said it before August 25th... I dunno, I could have... because like I just proved above... I knew since July 16th :reg: 

:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, he is now trying to move his credibility argument to guessing a product delay.

and then he posts a post by somebody who says "I guess"

so he just admitted he has no real inside information.

:smilecry:

Damn good guesses :drake:

^look above clown...

If I said it before August 25th... I dunno, I could have... because like I just proved above... I knew since July 16th :reg: 

No, you didn't

ON

THIS

FORUM

your claim is that you said it ON THIS FORUM

I already have the screenshot

Just now, TLHBO said:

And to nobodys surprise, lemijs "I know someone who knows someone" turns out to mean "I lurk a toxic shill infested political forum that masquerades as a videogame forum".

So mad.. holy shit :blessed:

:smilecry:

Damn good guesses :drake:

Except I made a similar statement when they announced the original December release date, that its indicative that they aren't really sure if it can come out this year, and it can spill into early next year.

...........just like the first game

I love how you consider this "insider" information

The FIRST GAME was announced, and then delayed, in exactly this same way.

No shit they're "good guesses"

So............you just proved that you don't haven an actual insider.

:blessed:Thank you, you've lost this argument:blessed:

So mad.. holy shit :blessed:

That place is toxic and will brainwash you, either from the social justice bullshit or the rampant shilling and astroturfing.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you didn't

ON

THIS

FORUM

your claim is that you said it ON THIS FORUM

I already have the screenshot

I could have said it... as I've already proven I've heard about them since July 16th :drake:

Now you don't want to argue whether or not I actually knew... but rather "if I said it or not before the 25th" 

:lawl:

It's done...  The bitch has been put to bed, and like any whining baby he struggles with it at first... but he'll rest :blessed:

Just now, Remij said:

I could have said it...

:tom:the backtracking:tom:

:blessed:i've won this argument, front to back:blessed:

here, lemme pile on even more.

What date was his "insider" post?

omgggg.png

July 16, 2021?????????????

6URbxIw.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

i guess he should look towards Twinblade or just read the front-page of gamespot for his "inside" information

Oh man...............he's completely lost.

You know Benji sales isn’t an analyst right? Dude is just a regular gamer like you and I that works in retail. He’s speculating at best. What a shitty port begging thread :hest:

Even if Sony make some multiplayer or service based games launch day and date on PC it doesn’t mean their premiere AAA first party single player stuff will be launched day and date on PC. That’s just foolish to think the next God of War or Horizon will be launching on PC when Sony can easily count on port beggars like OP buying their games at full price 5 years down the line on Steam :mjgrin:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

:tom:the backtracking:tom:

:blessed:i've won this argument, front to back:blessed:

here, lemme pile on even more.

What date was his "insider" post?

omgggg.png

July 16, 2021?????????????

6URbxIw.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

i guess he should look towards Twinblade or just read the front-page of gamespot for his "inside" information

Oh man...............he's completely lost.

And when was the actual delay announced???? 

https://kotaku.com/report-horizon-forbidden-west-delayed-to-2022-1847396038

July 30th... :drake:

I posted proof of a post from July 16th stating it had been delayed but he didn't know until when (at that point)... and he also mentioned the chess-like board game and racing mini games... 

There's a big difference in GUESSING it could be delayed.... and saying "It's been delayed" confirming what people were suspecting...