Uh oh pt. 2

Just now, Goukosan said:

Good, remember that and stop conflating what other people say with me....

With that said... You're going wait an entire gen to only be wrong :omglol:

It's not going to take an entire gen for me to be proven right. :trump3:

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope.   Post your source...........or else you have completely lost this argument.   Post your proof  of you knowing this before August 25th,..........or else you have completely l

He still tries to argue with me about this... even after everything that is happening     The PS fanboy denial checklist: - Sony will never port games to PC. - Sony is letting t

anything is possible. hell, ps5 games weren't going to be playable on ps4. look how that turned out. ironically, MS has discontinued the xbone s/x and are only making games playable for their newer sy

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I told you (and the forum) back in August of last year, or earlier (back around the time I told the forum the game would be delayed to Q1 2022) that Horizon FW has a board game/chess-like mini game.. as well as a racing mini game.

We didn't argue about it... I simply TOLD the forum about it being in the game...

Oh............so you presented something as if we ARGUED about it. In order to try and claim an argument victory.

And now you've corrected your story to "you MENTIONED IT".

Can you provide your post in which you actually mention this?

Because even, still, I don't remember anything about a mini-game aspect in the game.  Unless you typed it around a mountain of bitching, in which case I probably just laughed at your bitching.

And secondly.......................SHOW ME............in any existing Horizon Forbidden West footage about this board-game/chess-like mini game. From all the videos, I haven't seen any such game.

Just to recap..................your proof that you are SUCH A KNOWLEDGEABLE INSIDER.............is because you knew of a mini-game for Horizon Forbidden West?

Am I hearing that correctly?:mjgrin:

And because you know of somebody who worked on a mini-game for that video game.........he's your insider to all Sony Playstation business dealings, am I hearing that correctly, as well?:mjgrin:

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh............so you presented something as if we ARGUED about it. In order to try and claim an argument victory.

And now you've corrected your story to "you MENTIONED IT".

Can you provide your post in which you actually mention this?

Because even, still, I don't remember anything about a mini-game aspect in the game.  Unless you typed it around a mountain of bitching, in which case I probably just laughed at your bitching.

And secondly.......................SHOW ME............in any existing Horizon Forbidden West footage about this board-game/chess-like mini game. From all the videos, I haven't seen any such game.

We did argue about it.. in the sense that you were doing the exact same thing you were trying to do now... 

I told you I KNEW Death Stranding Director's Cut was coming to PC.. and that I had confirmed it... and you laughed and wanted to know my source.. saying I was full of shit.  I told you I can't give you my source... and again you laughed.  Then I responded telling you.. DS:DC is releasing on PC... I told you to remember that, and to remember that Horizon FW would have a board game/chess-like mini game as well.. to remind you that I actually knew about that shit MONTHS ago.

And in IGNs video they mention it.  LOL but thanks for admitting that the information wasn't out there... until IGN mentioned it.

3:38 it should be timestamped..

Here I mentioned it back in August of last year...

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

We did argue about it.. in the sense that you were doing the exact same thing you were trying to do now... 

I told you I KNEW Death Stranding Director's Cut was coming to PC..

HORIZON.........SWEETIE. Stop trying to change subjects again.

I keep on asking you for the post, and you keep on not providing it.

So.........no, we never argued about it. And you just tried to claim that we did in order to manufacture some sort of victory.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

3:38 it should be timestamped..

so there is no visual confirmation of this "mini-game" but the this IGN guy saying that there's a board game called machine strike

Ok.........................go find your post and lets see how your description comes close to his.

Let's see it.

And.........if you keep on stalling and not showing your OWN post, then we know you are full of shit.

Edited by jehurey

I've mentioned the mini game multiple times.

And now he's acting like the IGN guy talking about it.... isn't proof that it exists in the game :drake:

I told this forum of the delay, AND the chess-like board game LAST YEAR... when not a single fucking soul had ever heard of it having mini games at all...  And I event TOLD @jehurey multiple times TO REMEMBER that I said it does...

And he's pretending that he "doesn't remember".... lmfao! He's just going to try to downplay it... because he can't possibly admit that he's owned, at this point. :tom:  "bubub no visual confirmation" :tear2:

Edited by Remij
  • dead 1
34 minutes ago, Remij said:

I've mentioned the mini game multiple times.

And now he's acting like the IGN guy talking about it.... isn't proof that it exists in the game :drake:

I told this forum of the delay, AND the chess-like board game LAST YEAR... when not a single fucking soul had ever heard of it having mini games at all...  And I event TOLD @jehurey multiple times TO REMEMBER that I said it does...

And he's pretending that he "doesn't remember".... lmfao! He's just going to try to downplay it... because he can't possibly admit that he's owned, at this point. :tom:  "bubub no visual confirmation" :tear2:

Your posts is from September 2nd.

And here's an article from..............guess what, September 2nd

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2021/09/strike_is_a_board_game_you_can_play_within_horizon_forbidden_west_on_ps5_ps4

K8ckBh5.png

which came from the Horizon Forbidden West FAQ on the Playstation website, which nobody noticed until a few days later. Which lines up perfectly with your August 25th mention.

DuzonXT.png

Yup, searching google within a specific date range also comes up with the "Machine Strike" mention for Horizon Forbidden West, directly as a description within the Playstation Store for the pre-order..

On which day?????????????????

August 25th, same as your..................insider:drake:

fYrf4oz.png

:lawl::lawl:BUSTED:lawl::lawl:

This dumbass thought he has insider information.

ghost thought that Remij had won the argument.:tom:

He literally mentioned it when we were talking about other subjects..........and I just proved that his "insider" gave him information that showed up on the Playstation Store and in a FAQ on the same exact day he learned it.

And..........unlike him............I actually provided actual evidence.:lawl:

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Your posts is from September 2nd.

And here's an article from..............guess what, September 2nd

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2021/09/strike_is_a_board_game_you_can_play_within_horizon_forbidden_west_on_ps5_ps4

K8ckBh5.png

which came from the Horizon Forbidden West FAQ on the Playstation website, which nobody noticed until a few days later. Which lines up perfectly with your August 25th mention.

DuzonXT.png

Yup, searching google within a specific date range also comes up with the "Machine Strike" mention for Horizon Forbidden West, directly as a description within the Playstation Store for the pre-order..

On which day?????????????????

August 25th, same as your..................insider:drake:

fYrf4oz.png

:lawl::lawl:BUSTED:lawl::lawl:

This dumbass thought he has insider information.

Oh this is fucking GOOD :hest:

The creation date of that article is September 2nd.. yep...........

.........and viewing the source of the playstation FAQ site... it was also created on September 2nd... The article was made the same day the FAQ went up... Sept 2nd  :reg:

So that leaves the August 25th PS store search result you posted.... If you actually go to the site.. you see this...

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/10000886

strike.png

THAT... is the information you think I got "chess-like board game" from? :hest:

And consider my post from August 25th... where I'm responding to DynamiteCop... saying "Remember it's going to have a chess and racing style minigames".....  Which implies that I knew about it BEFORE I made that post....

And then consider that I made that post.... in a thread which CONFIRMED the DELAY to Q1 2022..which I said was going to happen BEFORE THAT. :drake:

Holy shit... he actually thought he had something there LOL

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh this is fucking GOOD :hest:

The creation date of that article is September 2nd.. yep...........

.........and viewing the source of the playstation FAQ site... it was also created on September 2nd... The article was made the same day the FAQ went up... Sept 2nd  :reg:

So that leaves the August 25th PS store search result you posted.... If you actually go to the site.. you see this...

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/10000886

strike.png

THAT... is the information you think I got "chess-like board game" from? :hest:

And consider my post from August 25th... where I'm responding to DynamiteCop... saying "Remember it's going to have a chess and racing style minigames".....  Which implies that I knew about it BEFORE I made that post....

And then consider that I made that post.... in a thread which CONFIRMED the DELAY to Q1 2022..which I said was going to happen BEFORE THAT. :drake:

Holy shit... he actually thought he had something there LOL

Nope.

Post your source...........or else you have completely lost this argument.

Post your proof  of you knowing this before August 25th,..........or else you have completely lost this argument.

Your "predictions" line up with publicly displayed information.

The PS FAQ web page is not confirmed to be updated on September 2nd..........it was DISCOVERED and reported on by gaming websites on September 2nd, which means that it probably was updated before then.

Which would've been updated at the same time the pre-order information went up..........which was August 25th.

I have completely debunked your bullshit.

Holy shit.............you went of your way to claim this and get into an argument with me.......and I just handed you your ass, and you're now trying to argue about the store page. LOL

Edited by jehurey
  • Confused 2
2 hours ago, Remij said:

Look how quickly things are happening though.  6 years from now is a LONG time, and a lot is going to happen in that time.  The industry is going to change very drastically this gen.  Adding the pandemic, the consolidation of the industry.. the other big players looking to get into the gaming market...  This is speeding up the process and Sony will have no choice but to go all in.

I think it's best they get the ball rolling and let the fanboys have their hissy fits, and get over it, so they can fully focus on executing and growing their IPs in all markets.

Yeah the market in 5+ years time is going to look very different, no doubt about that but I think they will try stick to this model for as long as they possibly can. It's the perfect balance for their IPs too imo.

Like look what they did with GoW, they got to sell another huge chunk at near full price again yearssss after it's release and no doubt many have double dipped. You release Day 1 across both PC/PS5 and you don't get that plus you lose the marketshare from your own store plus lose possible hardware sales of ppl that will buy a console to play some of their first party day 1. 

Now obvs I'm talking about their big SP Ips. Shit like Dreams should've been day 1 fucking everywhere. Anything with an online or live service component should be day 1 everywhere.

But I think the Bungie acquisition and possibly some more future ones is going to be the ones that fill in that multiplat, day 1, service model, while they keep their SP IPs in the model they have now.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

Post your proof  of you knowing this before August 25th,..........or else you have completely lost this argument.

Your "predictions" line up with publicly displayed information.

The PS FAQ web page is not confirmed to be updated on September 2nd..........it was DISCOVERED and reported on by gaming websites on September 2nd, which means that it probably was updated before then.

Which would've been updated at the same time the pre-order information went up..........which was August 25th.

I have completely debunked your bullshit.

Holy shit.............you went of your way to claim this and get into an argument with me.......and I just handed you your ass, and you're now trying to argue about the store page. LOL

No...  It was published on Sept 2nd.... You know you can see the publish date in the source code... right? :drake:

Looking at the history of the webpage I can see exactly when it was created and when it was updated..

wayback.png

Jerry... how do you think I got "chess-like board game" from this?

strike.png

HOW??? That store page says NOTHING about "board game" or "mini game"..... holy shit:drake:

And that thread was about the game being delayed... which I already told the forum was happening.... and I gave the exact time too.  Q1 2022. :tom:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No...  It was published on Sept 2nd.... You know you can see the publish date in the source code... right? :drake:

Looking at the history of the webpage I can see exactly when it was created and when it was updated..

wayback.png

Jerry... how do you think I got "chess-like board game" from this?

strike.png

HOW??? That store page says NOTHING about "board game" or "mini game"..... holy shit:drake:

And that thread was about the game being delayed... which I already told the forum was happening.... and I gave the exact time too.  Q1 2022. :tom:

No, we're not arguing the store page.

You're not moving the subject to that.

Once again:

I'm actually going to smack your ass down harder than even before...

Let's look at that store webpage you searched shall we?

THIS is how the store page appeared on August 25th... when it was created

http://web.archive.org/web/20210825195057/https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/10000886/

Notice something?  There's not any mention of a board game... OR strike or anything.  So that date in your search query... was the date that page was initially made.

August 30th... here's the archive

http://web.archive.org/web/20210830170142/https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/10000886/

Same as before....

It wasn't updated to include that image and the word "strike"..... until... SEPTEMBER 3rd!!!!

http://web.archive.org/web/20210903222047/https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/10000886/ 

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.... so let's clear this up.  The store page was made on the 25th... and DIDN'T even include any words about mini-game, board game, Strike piece... or anything at that time.  It wasn't updated until September 3rd.. to include only the word STRIKE....

Now think about that Jehurey.... HOW did I get "board game" "chess-like mini game" from the Store page on August 25th???? :bena:

And there you have it kids..  ONE COMPLETELY FUCKING OWNED CLOWN. :reg:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm actually going to smack your ass down harder than even before...

Let's look at that store webpage you searched shall we?

THIS is how the store page appeared on August 25th... when it was created

http://web.archive.org/web/20210825195057/https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/10000886/

Nope, if Sony creates a store page on store.playstation.com, it creates a support page.

The support page is NOT on store.playstation.com

Once again we are not moving the subject over to arguing about the store page.

You can't prove your other claims, hence this is why you want to completely stall the argument on the store page.........not gonna work, sweetie.

32 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah the market in 5+ years time is going to look very different, no doubt about that but I think they will try stick to this model for as long as they possibly can. It's the perfect balance for their IPs too imo.

Like look what they did with GoW, they got to sell another huge chunk at near full price again yearssss after it's release and no doubt many have double dipped. You release Day 1 across both PC/PS5 and you don't get that plus you lose the marketshare from your own store plus lose possible hardware sales of ppl that will buy a console to play some of their first party day 1. 

Now obvs I'm talking about their big SP Ips. Shit like Dreams should've been day 1 fucking everywhere. Anything with an online or live service component should be day 1 everywhere.

But I think the Bungie acquisition and possibly some more future ones is going to be the ones that fill in that multiplat, day 1, service model, while they keep their SP IPs in the model they have now.

I think you'd be surprised how little sales Sony would actually lose of releasing a game day 1 on both PS5 and PC.

The amount of sales they'd stand to lose from the PS5 side, would be more than offset by the higher amount of PC sales (and at full price) they'd get for the game, than they would releasing it 2 years later for less money.

I think to really grow their PC market, they have to get the games as close to console launch as possible, as soon as possible.  I don't think it's going to cripple their console business.

Further proof that both Guerilla and Sony had coordinate product updates on the game, when the release date was finally announced.

And that announcement occurred on............which day?

Og1wG4h.png

August 25th. Guerilla's own newsfeed from their own website.

So go ahead and prove to us that you knew specific detailed information about this before August 25th.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, if Sony creates a store page on store.playstation.com, it creates a support page.

The support page is NOT on store.playstation.com

Once again we are not moving the subject over to arguing about the store page.

You can't prove your other claims, hence this is why you want to completely stall the argument on the store page.........not gonna work, sweetie.

LMFAO dude, I went to the webpages and looked at the sources... I know when they were first published.. when they were updated.... It's all archived you fucking clown.  I literally just proved it to you and everyone here.

You know I knew about this mini game on the 25th at least..... and it wasn't ever mentioned in any site... until September 2nd... when Sony released the FAQ, and Push Square published an article, and then Sony updated the store to reflect the new information on the 3rd.

LMFAO.  I like that the EARLIST date you have of ANYTHING is August 25th... and you only posted it because that site contained the word "strike piece" which would be meaningless unless I already knew what it was.  I would have no way to know it related to a mini game board game....

LOL.  You got owned fucking HARD dude... because I really do know someone who knows someone...  And you ACTUALLY thought you had me there :hehe: