Do you have an active Gamepass sub?

Gamepass   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you currently have an active subscription?

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

that's not going to work.

so............you've basically lost, right?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?:scsa:

I don't care if it's going to work or not...

You're either going to post the proof.. or you lose LOL.. you're not in control here Jerky :smugcena:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my god why can't you ever give a straight answer?  You are so fucking annoying.  No wonder you are sad and lonely. 

I bought Forza 3 with all DLC for about $15.   A Plague Tale was given for free on Epic Games Store   Hellblade was usually a cheap $6-$8 game on sale.   Halo Infinite...

I cancelled that dogshit service. I subbed for 1 month once to try out MS Flight Sim in 2020 and cancelled it after I realized I was literally using it for one game and I didn’t care for the other shit on it. MS makes so few games that I like that it’s not really worth subscribing for me. I’d rather outright buy the games and not rent them.

Edited by FIREPOWER

No I rather select the games I want to play, buy them and keep them forever in my ever growing STEAM collection.

Not owning my games and not knowing if they will stay on the service is a deal breaker for me. I play old games all the time.

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No I rather select the games I want to play, buy them and keep them forever in my ever growing STEAM collection.

Not owning my games and not knowing if they will stay on the service is a deal breaker for me. I play old games all the time.

If you’re buying digital you don’t own anything. :D 

buy all your movies & tv shows, too?

Edited by ghostz
10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

If you’re buying digital you don’t own anything. :D 

buy all your movies & tv shows, too?

Even if a game gets pulled off from the store I can still download it. I know because there's this one game that is unavailable to buy anymore and I still have it in my collection and can download it at any time. 

No, I pirate them. lol I watch like one TV show a year and a handful of movies. I don't give a fuck.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Even if a game gets pulled off from the store I can still download it. I know because there's this one game that is unavailable to buy anymore and I still have it in my collection and can download it at any time. 

No, I pirate them. lol I watch like one TV show a year and a handful of movies. I don't give a fuck.

So you want to own it one form of media and not the other. Inconsistent and hypocritical. 

and if steam shuts down, say bye bye to your games. All you own is a license. They could, at any time, say your license is expired. 

34 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I cancelled that dogshit service. I subbed for 1 month once to try out MS Flight Sim in 2020 and cancelled it after I realized I was literally using it for one game and I didn’t care for the other shit on it. MS makes so few games that I like that it’s not really worth subscribing for me. I’d rather outright buy the games and not rent them.

So you AND Jerry have had gamepass before? Lmao you two are hilarious. Also- any digital game you “buy” is a rental. 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

So you want to own it one form of media and not the other. Inconsistent and hypocritical. 

and if steam shuts down, say bye bye to your games. All you own is a license. They could, at any time, say your license is expired. 

STEAM is the biggest digital retailer on PC and own like %80 of the market share. They are not going out anytime soon. If they pull the license I'll still have the possibility to download it before that happens or after the publisher stopped selling the game anyway. Valve is pro consumer, far more than Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. 

I don't want to be at the mercy of what MS chooses for me and I don't like paying monthly subscriptions for anything. GamePass is definitely more volatile than STEAM either way.

I don't want to game on anything but STEAM anyway. I get free games on EGS all the time and I never play them. I certainly won't start gaming on Windows Games Store. Fuck that.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

STEAM is the biggest digital retailer on PC and own like %80 of the market share. They are not going out anytime soon. If they pull the license I'll still have the possibility to download it before that happens or after the publisher stopped selling the game anyway. Valve is pro consumer, far more than Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. 

I don't want to be at the mercy of what MS chooses for me and I don't like paying monthly subscriptions for anything. GamePass is definitely more volatile than STEAM either way.

I don't want to game on anything but STEAM anyway. I get free games on EGS all the time and I never play them. I certainly won't start gaming on Windows Games Store. Fuck that.

it literally doesn’t matter what valve is. You down own… anything. So it’s funny you hate gamepass because you want to own games… that you don’t own. Lol

11 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So you AND Jerry have had gamepass before? Lmao you two are hilarious. Also- any digital game you “buy” is a rental. 

Nah, you’re a dumbass. Digital games aren’t rentals, you own license for them at least unlike GameAss. With GameAss games the moment you stop paying to rent their licenses you lose the ability to play them. With digital games I own I pay once and don’t have to worry about paying continuously to keep them. 

Yea, I tried the service once and realized it wasn’t for me. Unlike you dumbass lems I actually try shit out before determining whether it’s trash or not. 

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nah, you’re a dumbass. Digital games aren’t rentals, you own license for them at least unlike GameAss.

you don’t own the license. You are literally renting the license. Are you dense? 

and buying 2 games a year at $60 exceeds the cost of gamepass for a year. There aren’t many games I play after a year of release, I understand Sony fans may because they don’t have much else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

you don’t own the license. You are literally renting the license. Are you dense? 

Nope, you own them. Renting would mean paying monthly to keep them.  I don’t do that with any of the digital games I own. :cosby2: What kind of moron are you? 

You don’t get to change the definition of renting to suit your fanboy delusions. 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Nope, you own them. Renting would mean paying monthly to keep them.  I don’t do that with any of the digital games I own. :cosby2: What kind of moron are you? 

You don’t get to change the definition of renting to suit your fanboy delusions. 

Renting isn’t defined by a monthly cost. You paid $60 to rent the game for an undisclosed amount of time. You don’t own it, and you know that.