Let me be the first to say it here... Elden Ring on PC is.... FUCKING TRASH

Just now, Remij said:

Nah, I'm talking about how you

You're talking about me.

Which I am not stuttering in Elden Ring's PC port. Right?

Thanks for admitting that you ran away from the topic of your own thread.

You just lost this argument.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This mo'fucka spends all his time shilling xbox yet it's never even considered as an option for playing a multiplat

That's outdated information     It really IS the worst version     lol

Posted Images

Apparently Digital Foundry said in a Patreon post that BandaiNamco told them they aren't allowed to post any information on Elden Ring's performance before launch...

So it turns out that we may not get many performance impressions from reviews before the game actually launches on any platforms.

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

Apparently Digital Foundry said in a Patreon post that BandaiNamco told them they aren't allowed to post any information on Elden Ring's performance before launch...

So it turns out that we may not get many performance impressions from reviews before the game actually launches on any platforms.

Embargo is 2/23 at 7 am

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Embargo is 2/23 at 7 am

Yea, they still might not be able to talk about performance metrics until after launch though.  The review embargos can state that they can't speak about X,Y, or Z until after launch.

If that's the case... then there's definitely issues.

if they don't have a patch by release date, Digital Foundry should be free to talk about performance all they want.

I've never understood the developer who responds just a couple of days before launch "OH MA GOSH........there's performance issues? W-we'll get right on that guys!!":whoa:

Either they're lying, because they know damn well what the condition of their game is in, or they've paid so little attention to a particular version that they were unaware that it wasn't in that good of a shape.

Either scenario doesn't bode well.

3 hours ago, Remij said:

There's the release times:

elden-ring-release-world-map2.jpg

PC releasing 6 hours ahead of the console versions... haha nice.  Wasn't expecting that. :aitch:

They calculated the time you need to get through all the stuttering and crashes so you start with the same progress as console players :tom: 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

That’s annoying. I need to know how the PC version is at launch so I can make a decision between it and PS5.

Get the PC version on Steam, and try it out but make sure you stop before your 2 hours is up and then refund if it's bad.. then buy on PS5.