Which platform are you getting Elden Ring on?

Which platform?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Choices:

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2022-02-23 at 09:30 PM

PC. I'm still pretty busy with other games and I'm hoping the issues will be fixed by the time I get it. I'd like to finish Tales of Arise before playing Elden Ring and FFVI Pixel Remastered which I've already bought coming out the day prior. I can't be playing three RPGs simultaneously. 

29 minutes ago, Ramza said:

PC. I'm still pretty busy with other games and I'm hoping the issues will be fixed by the time I get it. I'd like to finish Tales of Arise before playing Elden Ring and FFVI Pixel Remastered which I've already bought coming out the day prior. I can't be playing three RPGs simultaneously. 

How far are you in Tales?  I remember a couple times in that game thinking "ok, this is it.. we're almost at the end".... and then 10 hours later it's still going :D 

I 100%'d that bitch though.  It's got its issues, but I ultimately loved it.

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

How far are you in Tales?  I remember a couple times in that game thinking "ok, this is it.. we're almost at the end".... and then 10 hours later it's still going :D 

I 100%'d that bitch though.  It's got its issues, but I ultimately loved it.

Alphen lost his mask and I'm going to save you know who. Solid JRPG, I like it a lot but I hope it doesn't overstay it's welcome.