in the race for second place, ps5 beats series x with the CP 2077 1.5 patch (go to 17:48)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ghostz is like a "but teh vrr" parrot. it reminds me of when vini learned the word "woke" and used it in every thread.

Dat cope.    It's always an excuse, what happened... Teh tools still haven't matured on Series X as yet?    You guys are running out of excuses as to why games are better on PS5. 

Yeah, we’re still waiting for Xbox Game Studios too.

It's funny how lemmings have to spin the PS victories everytime. They still don't realize they look like sad fucking tools :hehe: Making excuses for a consumer product from a trillion dollar corporation like a parent makes excuses for why their dumbass kid is failling every class "he's not stupid! He's just....distracted.."

Look at yourselves, you're pathetic.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

It's funny how lemmings have to spin the PS victories everytime. They still don't realize they look like sad fucking tools :hehe: Making excuses for a consumer product from a trillion dollar corporation like a parent makes excuses for why their dumbass kid is failling every class "he's not stupid! He's just....distracted.."

Look at yourselves, you're pathetic.

Where is the victory? :cruise:

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

To answer your question, Xbox will still be better? Neither will be impacted by drops but Xbox will have the best resolution 

Is it better now despite PS5 not having VRR? :reg: PS5 apparently doesn’t need it to compensate for the worse version.

• dead 2
Just now, ghostz said:

PS5 has drops, it does need to compensate. Vrr makes up for it. PS5 is also at a lower resolution. What part are you confused on?

I’m not confused. It’s just a group of people beg to differ on your conclusion.

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

both have drops. Drops are essentially invisible on Xbox because it has vrr. 

xbox also runs at a higher resolution. 

what is there to differ on 

So did Digital Foundry declare the PS5 version to be better or not? :reg:

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No, they said it runs at a higher frame rate .002% of the time, but that Xbox’s VRR makes up for it and masks any dropped frames. They also said Xbox runs at a higher resolution. 

So what you’re saying is DF declared PS5 the best version. :juggle:

• Geese 1

In all reality, I’m playing the game right now in my OLED and it looks like shit. Draw distance is like 10 ft. You’ll look one way, there will be no cars…. Look again and there are 10. And they’re bouncing like snoop dogg in a caddy. 

i have no idea why I keep playing. I can only imagine what it was like before lmao 

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

Sure, if you don’t have VRR. 

Fortunately, I do. 

they also have VRR, and they said the PS5 wins.

So, sorry, you have no choice but to play the lesser version.

...........that's all you could afford:hest:

43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

they also have VRR, and they said the PS5 wins.

So, sorry, you have no choice but to play the lesser version.

...........that's all you could afford:hest:

No, they didn’t. They said Xbox Series ax’s use of VRR masks all drops, unlike PS5. They also confirmed PS5 runs at a lower resolution. 

There is nothing better about the PS5 version if you have a VRR set up, in fact, it’s the worst version. They say it right in their verdict… looks like you got busted not reading it. 

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No, they didn’t.

Yes they did. They said PS5 was the better version.

They have VRR displays............and they still concluded that PS5 was the better version.

It now seems obvious that you simply are too stupid to understand what people are saying, and you begin inventing narratives in your own head.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes they did. They said PS5 was the better version.

They have VRR displays............and they still concluded that PS5 was the better version.

It now seems obvious that you simply are too stupid to understand what people are saying, and you begin inventing narratives in your own head.

No, they didn’t. Go ahead and find me the quote.