in the race for second place, ps5 beats series x with the CP 2077 1.5 patch (go to 17:48)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ghostz is like a "but teh vrr" parrot. it reminds me of when vini learned the word "woke" and used it in every thread.

Dat cope.    It's always an excuse, what happened... Teh tools still haven't matured on Series X as yet?    You guys are running out of excuses as to why games are better on PS5. 

Yeah, we’re still waiting for Xbox Game Studios too.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

At 18:03

"PS5 is the console that wins evertime"

They even said "wins everytime"

:blessed:

Here are exact quotes:

PlayStation 5 now seems to operate in a 1260p to 1728p dynamic resolution window - a respectable turn-out for a challenging game gunning for 60fps. It may not be 4K, but image quality gets a huge upgrade compared to the pre-patch results on PS5 - which came in between 972p and 1200p. Xbox Series X is also dramatically improved, with a 1382p to 1782p DRS window looking sharper and cleaner compared to the old version's 1080p to 1296p range. Series X enjoys an overall lead in resolution

For the most part you'll be seeing a 60fps update on both machines - and crucially, Xbox Series X's VRR support does a phenomenal job of masking the performance drops the console does have.

:juggle:

Edited by ghostz
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

They are talking about the frame rate,

so were you, what do you think VRR is about

PS5 has better framerate.

it wins.

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He doesn’t know what VRR is, holy fuck :tom:

you don't know what "masking  performance drops" are, holy fuck:tom:

• dead 1

:hest:  Damn, @ghostz is getting completely raped in this thread.

Is he trying to insinuate that VRR makes up for the framerate drops on the Series L. So everyone needs a $2000+ TV to get the same performance out of their Series L that a PS5 gives them at no extra charge? What a fucking imbecile :mickeyj:

• Geese 1
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest:  Damn, @ghostz is getting completely raped in this thread.

Is he trying to insinuate that VRR makes up for the framerate drops on the Series L. So everyone needs a $2000+ TV to get the same performance out of their Series L that a PS5 gives them at no extra charge? What a fucking imbecile :mickeyj:

Do Cows think PS5 runs this at a perfect 60 FPS???? :kaz: there were drops all over the place. 

difference is, one system has tech that eliminates this problem. While the other, well.. doesn’t… despite being promised by Sony. And the other one runs it at a lower resolution.. too :banderoos:

cows got ducked with BOTH versions, LMAO

Edited by ghostz
4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

PS5 has plenty of drops too, and there’s nothing to mask it 

and yet Digital Foundry concluded that the PS5 version was better.:reg:

I love how there's nothing he can say that gets him out of this, but he keeps on trying.

yeah..........i set myself

to win.

everytime.

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 2
Just now, ghostz said:

unless you have VRR

no, they said the PS5 version was better

everytime

not sometimes.........not with or without VRR

they said what now??????????????:bena:

every.....

every whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?:bena:

....time:reg:

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Do Cows think PS5 runs this at a perfect 60 FPS???? :kaz: there were drops all over the place. 

difference is, one system has tech that eliminates this problem. While the other, well.. doesn’t… despite being promised by Sony. And the other one runs it at a lower resolution.. too :banderoos:

cows got ducked with BOTH versions, LMAO

Dat cope.

All the 12 Tflops and you still need a $2000+ TV to get a stable framerate out of that piece of shit console.

Do you lemshits get tired of owning yourselves? I’m seriously asking this question, not joking here. I can’t figure why a faction will constantly keep doing this to themselves. You guys are masochists  :dbry:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Dat cope.

All the 12 Tflops and you still need a $2000+ TV to get a stable framerate out of that piece of shit console.

Do you lemshits get tired of owning yourselves? I’m seriously asking this question, not joking here. I can’t figure why a faction will constantly keep doing this to themselves. You guys are masochists  :dbry:

lol. Your post reeks of defeat. Glad you understand now at least, sheeeeeeesh. 

14 minutes ago, ghostz said:

lol. Your post reeks of defeat. Glad you understand now at least, sheeeeeeesh. 

he's now projecting his embarassment onto others.

ghost is alot like the Xbox Series X version of cyberpunk

he loses............everytime:reg:

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
5 hours ago, ghostz said:

For the most part you'll be seeing a 60fps update on both machines - and crucially, Xbox Series X's VRR support does a phenomenal job of masking the performance drops the console does have.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2022-cyberpunk-2077-next-gen-patch-the-digital-foundry-verdict

PS has nothing to hide theirs:tom:

Even without VRR the PS5 version runs better :sabu:

"But if we're to push the engine hard to find the divide, PS5 is the console that wins out. For example, the taxing market run runs 5-10fps to the better on the Sony machine" 

• dead 1
  • aitch 1
5 hours ago, Remij said:

You try too hard to get under my skin.. it's not going to work :tom:

It's a fact the Playstation versions were the worst and needed the most work.  They were also the ones that were pulled from store shelves.  So yes, CDPR put in more work to get Sony's shit versions working best... and the focus put towards that version probably took precedent for them.

And looking at the video, the Series X version is higher res most of the time, that also has an effect on how costly the RT is, as well as other effects which are dependent on input resolution....  PS5 has more single ROPs which can help it outperform the Series X in certain scenarios.. so it's not surprising the results in some cases.  However, as games becomes more compute heavy, that changes.

It's last gen shit sweetheart.. don't get too cocky.

I don't care to get under yout skin or not.. Who gives a shit... Lol

The point is, it's always some excuse for Series X when series X continues to underperform. 

Bbbbbbut is all you clowns say when it comes to Xbox :sabu: