Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how you just resort to plainly lying.

I've actually seen quite a few posts on resetera from far left douchebags who think the invasion is justified because of the Azov battalion, a group in Ukraine's military who supposedly is made up of a small number of neo nazis. There's plenty of other evidence out there of people sympathizing with Russia because of that (even though the group is made up of 1000 people at most, in a country that had 44 million).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Finally his Trump delusions came to the forefront... I see you stopped presenting :sabu:

You spent weeks inadvertently praising the effects of the sanctions without you realizing you were, once I pointed that out... Now you're doing everything in your power to not praise the effects anymore. 

The US also cut off importing Russian oil.... Curiously you made no comment on that x when for the first few days off the conflict you swore it was the right thing to do, and Biden was wrong for not doing it... And once he announced they were doing it..... You got pretty silent. 

The US has done everything except put boots on the ground.... Remember when you swore that Biden was a war hawk? :umad:

Biden should have cut off Russia's oil a while ago. He had no intention of doing it until republicans started questioning the baffling fact that America was still buying Russian oil. Thankfully the one party that still has some common sense left was able to get him to change his mind.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Biden should have cut off Russia's oil a while ago. He had no intention of doing it until republicans started questioning the baffling fact that America was still buying Russian oil. Thankfully the one party that still has some common sense left was able to get him to change his mind.

Be specific, a while ago when? how early should Biden have announced that? 

You mean around the time when he said even before Russia invaded that if they did invade very harsh sanctions would be coming there way....you mean earlier than that?  Hey at least you're finally on board with the sanctions :umad:

You do know that 15 republicans in the house voted against Russian oil ban? 

You also do know that Republicans stalled the Bill in the senate too right?  Because it would give Biden latitude later to further strip Russia as a trade partner with the US.

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I've actually seen quite a few posts on resetera from far left douchebags

If you ever began any sentence like that in real life, people would look at you like as if you are a complete fucking imbecile.

You're literally basing your view of the world from an internet web forum?

You are basically screaming "I failed to grow up as an adult"

a group in Ukraine's military who supposedly is made up of a small number of neo nazis.

You are literally repeating Russia propaganda.

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Nobody is saying to put boots on the ground.

I could set my watch to how you cowardly backtrack. Every. Single . Time. someone tries to ask you for specific about what the US has to do.

Ukrainian pilots cannot fly American jets.........they literally don't know how to.

Because the United States doesn't build Russian-designed jets.............that had to be explained to you?

@Twinblade

Biden negotiates a deal to be the number 1 supplier of energy to all of Europe  moving forward 

Ukraine war drives US, EU deal to undercut Russian energy

Talking to European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen, Biden said the core issue was “helping Europe reduce its dependency on Russian gas as quickly as possible.” And Europe, which relies on Moscow for 40% of the natural gas used to heat homes, generate electricity and drive industry, needs the help.

The United States and the European Union have announced a new partnership to reduce the continent's reliance on Russian energy

Under the plan, the United States and a few like-minded partners will increase exports of liquefied natural gas, or LNG, to Europe by 15 billion cubic meters this year. Those exports would triple in the years afterward, a necessary move if the EU can back up its claim to be rid of Russian imports in five years.

America will supplant Russia as the supplier of Energy to Europe.  This further weakens Russia's global standing and Further strengthens America for years to come. 

Thanks President Biden :salute:

21 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Why do so many liberals want Ukraine to just surrender?  

Tulsi was on Hannity last night saying America shouldn't give Ukraine anymore aide because we've given them enough in the past... And that Ukraine should just surrender at this point.

Does Tulsi count as a liberal? :cmpunk1:

@Cookeshe can't help herself but spout Russian propaganda over and over and over :umad:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

@Twinblade

Biden negotiates a deal to be the number 1 supplier of energy to all of Europe  moving forward 

Ukraine war drives US, EU deal to undercut Russian energy

Talking to European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen, Biden said the core issue was “helping Europe reduce its dependency on Russian gas as quickly as possible.” And Europe, which relies on Moscow for 40% of the natural gas used to heat homes, generate electricity and drive industry, needs the help.

The United States and the European Union have announced a new partnership to reduce the continent's reliance on Russian energy

Under the plan, the United States and a few like-minded partners will increase exports of liquefied natural gas, or LNG, to Europe by 15 billion cubic meters this year. Those exports would triple in the years afterward, a necessary move if the EU can back up its claim to be rid of Russian imports in five years.

America will supplant Russia as the supplier of Energy to Europe.  This further weakens Russia's global standing and Further strengthens America for years to come. 

Thanks President Biden :salute:

Gee, wonder where they got the idea from? Could it have been from the Trump administration, which was trying to push this same type of deal for years? Thanks for confirming that republicans were ahead of the curve with this.

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

If you ever began any sentence like that in real life, people would look at you like as if you are a complete fucking imbecile.

You're literally basing your view of the world from an internet web forum?

You are basically screaming "I failed to grow up as an adult"

You are literally repeating Russia propaganda.

I could set my watch to how you cowardly backtrack. Every. Single . Time. someone tries to ask you for specific about what the US has to do.

Ukrainian pilots cannot fly American jets.........they literally don't know how to.

Because the United States doesn't build Russian-designed jets.............that had to be explained to you?

Im surprised at how misinformed you are.

Poland has a fleet of Mig 29s, which Ukrainian pilots know how to pilot. And they actually OFFERED to give them all to Ukraine. But Biden personally shut that down because he was scared that would somehow escalate things with Russia. Thats how scared he is of Putin.

15 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Be specific, a while ago when? how early should Biden have announced that? 

You mean around the time when he said even before Russia invaded that if they did invade very harsh sanctions would be coming there way....you mean earlier than that?  Hey at least you're finally on board with the sanctions :umad:

You do know that 15 republicans in the house voted against Russian oil ban? 

You also do know that Republicans stalled the Bill in the senate too right?  Because it would give Biden latitude later to further strip Russia as a trade partner with the US.

Biden literally just said in another very defensive speech that sanctions weren't intended to deter Putin from military action in Ukraine. So he himself agrees that they're failing at de-escalating Putin's invasion. Please tell me again how the sanctions are helping Ukraine?

38 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Gee, wonder where they got the idea from? Could it have been from the Trump administration, which was trying to push this same type of deal for years? Thanks for confirming that republicans were ahead of the curve with this.

And Yet just like the infustructure bill.. Trump couldn't get it done again. 

But Biden did :cmpunk1:

51 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Please tell me again how the sanctions are helping Ukraine?

Ukraine agrees that the sanctions are helpful. 

Unless you think you know more about the situation in Ukraine that Zelensky himself? :umad:

Soo umm... You were saying? :cmpunk1:

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You were saying? :cmpunk1:

Biden has definitely done more than Obama during the Crimea annexation. Under Trump there was peace and stability, so there wasn't much action he needed to take.

Either way that isn't referencing sanctions. In fact, Zelensky just said the sanctions were applied too late. I literally said on this forum that Russia should have been hit with sanctions while they were still amassing troops on their border with Ukraine, and of course someone (I think jerry) said it wouldn't have made sense to apply them pre-emptively...

Mr Zelensky told EU leaders in Brussels: “You applied sanctions. We are grateful. These are powerful steps but it was a little late.

“If it had been preventative, Russia would not have gone to war.”

Ukraine’s President Zelensky says Europe applied sanctions ‘too late’ against Russia (msn.com)

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Biden has definitely done more than Obama during the Crimea annexation. Under Trump there was peace and stability, so there wasn't much action he needed to take.

Either way that isn't referencing sanctions. In fact, Zelensky just said the sanctions were applied too late. I literally said on this forum that Russia should have been hit with sanctions while they were still amassing troops on their border with Ukraine, and of course someone (I think jerry) said it wouldn't have made sense to apply them pre-emptively...

Ukraine’s President Zelensky says Europe applied sanctions ‘too late’ against Russia (msn.com)

Read my updated post again. 

Here ill post it again. 

Did you read your own link? .... He said EUROPE applied it too late... He was happy when the US did it first and hoped other countries would soon follow... As his tweet said. :salute: 

Ukraine agrees with the sanctions by the US... Unless you think you know more about what Ukraine wants than Zelensky himself.  :umad:

The tweet from the chief of staff was referring to Trump aka the previous administration.

Did you forget Trump withheld aide from Ukraine? 

Did you forget Trump was actively trying to disband Nato and undermined them at every turn?

He was sucking Putin's cock for 4 years and now even after he invaded Ukraine. 

:cmpunk1:

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Im surprised at how misinformed you are.

Poland

They go speak to Poland's president.

Last time I check, the election we had back in November 2020 was for Poland's presidency.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They go speak to Poland's president.

Last time I check, the election we had back in November 2020 was for Poland's presidency.

I literally have no clue what you're trying to say. Ukraine was going to get MUCH NEEDED JETS, that everyone on the ground in their military had been asking for, and Biden killed that deal because he has no backbone. Its that simple.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I literally have no clue what you're trying to say. Ukraine was going to get MUCH NEEDED JETS, that everyone on the ground in their military had been asking for, and Biden killed that deal because he has no backbone. Its that simple.

No Poland basically didn't want to send the jets to Ukraine, and said out loud "we'll only do it if the United States delivers them into Ukraine."

Which killed the whole thing. Because any direct US involvement and Russia takes it as them participating in the war.

The whole point was that Poland, POLAND--you dumb fucking moron--would be the intermediary that bypasses that.

This is the predictable part where you try to chickenhawk and pretend like its no big deal.

The US even got mad at Poland declaring that out in the open, because at least they could've worked on doing it secretly, but Poland has already made it public.

33 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No Poland basically didn't want to send the jets to Ukraine, and said out loud "we'll only do it if the United States delivers them into Ukraine."

Which killed the whole thing. Because any direct US involvement and Russia takes it as them participating in the war.

The whole point was that Poland, POLAND--you dumb fucking moron--would be the intermediary that bypasses that.

This is the predictable part where you try to chickenhawk and pretend like its no big deal.

The US even got mad at Poland declaring that out in the open, because at least they could've worked on doing it secretly, but Poland has already made it public.

What the fuck are you talking about. The U.S, EU, and UK have already sent thousands of other lethal weapons. Jets would just be another weapon. I don't understand how the U.S. would suddenly be at war with Russia if they did that? Almost every U.S. general/commander that has written about the war has agreed that the U.S. should have agreed to send the jets for Poland and it wouldn't have escalated anything.

You're clueless.

Just now, Twinblade said:

What the fuck are you talking about. The U.S, EU, and UK have already sent thousands of other lethal weapons

No.

Third party intermediaries, independent arms sellers have sent those weapons.

Good lord, you don't even know how that work?

Jets, that have to fly from military bases.............DO NOT WORK LIKE TRANSPORTING WEAPONS.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

No.

Third party intermediaries, independent arms sellers have sent those weapons.

Good lord, you don't even know how that work?

Jets, that have to fly from military bases.............DO NOT WORK LIKE TRANSPORTING WEAPONS.

You must be trying to bait me right? Nobody can be this clueless.

Every single weapon that arrives in Ukraine comes directly from a government. They make the final decision, and either purchase them or pull them from their existing stock. They're loaded onto planes by military personnel from that actual country, and those planes are part of that country's air force, like this C17 from the Royal Air Force that has been going back and forth between the UK and Ukraine

b25lY21zOjg5ZTkzOTBhLTBjYjktNDdmYS05M2M5

Literally every tweet or press release about lethal weapon shipments comes from government officials.....you don't even have to do research to see that

And you're also wrong about your 2nd point. Jets can absolutely be transported by ground. In fact, below are 2 different MIG 29s (the same model Ukraine asked for) being dismantled for truck based transport....just like any other weapons

xE6ze9c6y0xUY=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7417/14144355216_811b8c27a9_o.jpg

Twincel dropped that "Bbbut the sanctions aren't helping" BS real quick and moved on to another thing :sabu:

The deal with Europe that Trump couldn't get done, it burns him that Biden got it done. 

It burns him that Biden cut off Russian gas and oil exports.

It burns him not because he wants Russia to win, it burns because he is running out of shit to complain about in regards to the US handling of this situation.