So it turns out, Halo Infinite (and Forza Horizon 5) outscored both Horizon HorseShitted Mess and Grand Boreismo 7

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meanwhile, destiny 2 just dropped an expansion that scored a 9 on GS. Unlike Halo, it will be played months, even years,  after its release. Bungie >>>> 343

I’d rather have a game that people are still playing than a meaningless 8 on Lamespot. Both games are still rated higher than your dead Halo Midfinite on Metacritic 

isn't infinite already dead?   what a boring ass game. 343 truly sucks.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he can't control himself.

all because I pointed out simple observable facts that he can't debunk. LOL

All told, this is our preferred way to play the game across any available system

All told, this is our preferred way to play the game across any available system

The words are right there.  Digital Foundry says the Xbox version is the preferred way to play the game... across any system.

Sorry that hurts your fe fe's... it will be ok :awww:

Just now, ghostz said:

Youre still angry .. after all these days :banderoos:

Nope, I'm not the one who made this thread because they're still bitter about Horizon from two weeks ago.:drake:

He's absolutely self-owning himself with every post, now.

Just now, jehurey said:

2KfSE4i.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl:that's the important part right here.........ghost is literally melting down at 12:54am in the middle of the night, looking at my profile.

This is gold:tom:

you post at 5 am your time regularly :kaz:

you didn’t deny hating horizon, and all other PS games for that fact tho. 17% :kaz:

Just now, jehurey said:

VYqVvwu.png

:tom: how I know ghost is melting down........but now he's actively forgoing sleep to melt down in the middle of the night.

No denying his hatred of Sony games :kaz:

bu bu, I liked Spider-Man two years ago gaiz. It was really funnnn!!!!!1 :mjcry: