(UP: DF confirms ER is best on Xbox) Because you idiots do not know what VRR is, let me show you a video.

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

If you can’t post a link or a quote, you lost. Sorry, pal. Not like you’re playing the game, anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Sorry, you already know because you posted the quote.

If I were wrong, you would've already proven me wrong by now.

Thanks for confirming that you've lost this argument, as well.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, this is just an everyday occurrence of Ghostz getting his bootyhole stretched and his shit pushed in. Dude is a masochist for this.

you seem to think that lower framerate with VRR is a substitute for higher framerate in general.   It isn't.   A low framerate, in general.........will still be subject to it looki

Sorry..........you're not moving the subject.   We're talking about DF having re-verified again that the PS5 hardware runs the game better than on XSX hardware.   Why can't Xbox Se

Posted Images

12 hours ago, ghostz said:

I’ve had a vrr enabled tv for over a year and a half. I’ve always preached it. But now the gaming tech industry is just realizing how badly Sony and PS5 are missing it.. LOL. 

Is this the same TV with the crappy HDR? 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

None of the Xbox consoles can hit 60fps, not even series X with VRR or even in back compatibility mode :feelsbadman:

And they explain clearly why that is.

The best version remains on Xbox Series X.

And it will remain that way until the PC gets patched and takes its rightful place as the Elden Lord :blessed: 

Not that it matters to you nor Jerky.. with your black screen 0fps versions :hehe: 

Edited by Remij
15 minutes ago, Remij said:

And they explain clearly why that is.

The best version remains on Xbox Series X.

And it will remain that way until the PC gets patched and takes its rightful place as the Elden Lord :blessed: 

Not that it matters to you nor Jerky.. with your black screen 0fps versions :hehe: 

LMAO