Will and when will GD rage quit Elden Ring?

Will and when will GD rage quit Elden Ring?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will and when will GD rage quit Elden Ring?

• 1 hour in, and will destroy the controller...and possibly the system.
    • 5 hours in, but will feel like a rape victim.
    • 10 hours in, because GD discovers he hates himself and deserved the punishment.
    • Never, surprising everyone.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My boss cherry has been popped. Beat Margit. 

First thing I do in the morning is check if Ukraine still exists. Second thing I do is check if GD hasn't given up on Elden Ring. So far so good.

LMFAO! yeah, I’ll be putting in some work today. I still don’t know if it’s 100% for me. However, I’m in awe of the world. I’m constantly finding new stuff. I almost like the exploration more than the

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

If you get frustrated by some bosses don't afraid to summon other players to help out. Im not ashamed to admit that I abuse that system a lot. Some of the fights become trivial but they're also more fun when you have people with you.

I feel like its the most coop friendly Souls game. I definitely use it a fair bit, don't have the patience to do a boss 10 times

You can also summon dogs and shit to take aggro

Edited by Voidler
3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I’m at the 5 hour mark. I’ve just been farming runes. I’m at level 31. I think I’ll start trying out different enemies now. 

There are some major rune exploits. Just look up rune farming. 

this one is ridiculous lol. I try not to do it too much bc it will kinda kill the fun of the game, but when I need a few runes I hop over here lol

one key thing is you have to look at the ball go off the edge to get the 2k, for some reason it doesn’t work if you don’t 

7 hours ago, Voidler said:

I feel like its the most coop friendly Souls game. I definitely use it a fair bit, don't have the patience to do a boss 10 times

You can also summon dogs and shit to take aggro

I haven’t summoned anyone but if you do, aren’t you unable to summon ashes? 

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

There are some major rune exploits. Just look up rune farming. 

this one is ridiculous lol. I try not to do it too much bc it will kinda kill the fun of the game, but when I need a few runes I hop over here lol

one key thing is you have to look at the ball go off the edge to get the 2k, for some reason it doesn’t work if you don’t 

Ha that’s what I did. 

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

My man :kaz:

it costs my 26k to level up now. It gets old doing that lol

Holy shit! What level are you? I need to start exploring more now. 1,800K doesn’t cut it now lol

6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I’m at the 5 hour mark. I’ve just been farming runes. I’m at level 31. I think I’ll start trying out different enemies now. 

Lmao now you need to learn the combat system 

I saw this good guide on how to get some important items you'll need as well you might want to run through 

Haven't done it though as I hit most of these point organically 

I recommend just exploring and find stuff on your own. Its the best part of the game

• Thanks 1
Just now, Voidler said:

Lmao now you need to learn the combat system 

I saw this good guide on how to get some important items you'll need as well you might want to run through 

Haven't done it though as I hit most of these point organically 

I recommend just exploring and find stuff on your own. Its the best part of the game

yeah, i plan to just move around and see what i can and can't beat. i rather be surprised than use a guide for the secrets. i just felt super under leveled, hence me using the rune exploit.

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, i plan to just move around and see what i can and can't beat. i rather be surprised than use a guide for the secrets. i just felt super under leveled, hence me using the rune exploit.

Is it an actual exploit, or are you just farming?

Just now, Remij said:

Is it an actual exploit, or are you just farming?

well, if you look away from the boulder, after dodging it, you don't get your 1,800 runes. if you watch it fall down, you get it. so, it seems like an exploit for that reason.

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

well, if you look away from the boulder, after dodging it, you don't get your 1,800 runes. if you watch it fall down, you get it. so, it seems like an exploit for that reason.

Oh, I see.  Yea, that seems like it then :D 

• Haha 1