Will and when will GD rage quit Elden Ring?

Will and when will GD rage quit Elden Ring?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will and when will GD rage quit Elden Ring?

• 1 hour in, and will destroy the controller...and possibly the system.
    • 5 hours in, but will feel like a rape victim.
    • 10 hours in, because GD discovers he hates himself and deserved the punishment.
    • Never, surprising everyone.

Just now, Remij said:

Oh, I see.  Yea, that seems like it then :D 

i'm taking advantage of it before it gets patched, or before i need a better way to farm :D . i think i can probably get up to level 40 tomorrow night. i'm feeling confident with the exploit lol.

• Like 1
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My boss cherry has been popped. Beat Margit. 

First thing I do in the morning is check if Ukraine still exists. Second thing I do is check if GD hasn't given up on Elden Ring. So far so good.

LMFAO! yeah, I’ll be putting in some work today. I still don’t know if it’s 100% for me. However, I’m in awe of the world. I’m constantly finding new stuff. I almost like the exploration more than the

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I was gonna buy this but ik ill hate it and get mad at it

well, it's the third time i've tried a from soft game. it's definitely the easiest to get into.

Just now, madmaltese said:

Loving how deep you've gotten into it already :blessed: 

i'm only somewhat deep, xp-wise. i have a lot to do. it says i have accomplished 0% :mj:though, that will change sunday (i'll be home all day and night). i will be able to play a bit tomorrow night and saturday morning too.

Just now, -GD-X said:

i'm only somewhat deep, xp-wise. i have a lot to do. it says i have accomplished 0% :mj:though, that will change sunday (i'll be home all day and night). i will be able to play a bit tomorrow night and saturday morning too.

Yeah but you're already deep enough into the whole meta of it. Farming runes, looking up youtube, etc. Couple days ago you didnt even have the game. Came a long way. 

• Like 1
Just now, JonbX said:

how far to you get to the part where you can cheat

you can get there in an hour or two. i was exploring, at first. i was trying to farm, organically. i said fuck it, youtube'd "fastest way to get runes". i went from level 7 to 31 in like an hour.

Just now, madmaltese said:

Yeah but you're already deep enough into the whole meta of it. Farming runes, looking up youtube, etc. Couple days ago you didnt even have the game. Came a long way. 

tru dat man! you make a strong point!

• Like 1

Made it past 10 hours :smoke:  I found the boss Margit. I almost killed him. My magic is on point (I can throw boulders), but my armor sucks. He kills me after a few hits. I have to start using ashes. I got those wolf ones. 

• Upvote 1

I looked up a guide to get the meteorite staff and the gravity rock spell. Still have to level up my INT but im in a pretty good spot right now I think. Just trying to decide where to go next, I literally have 5 whole areas open that i've barely explored.

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I looked up a guide to get the meteorite staff and the gravity rock spell. Still have to level up my INT but im in a pretty good spot right now I think. Just trying to decide where to go next, I literally have 5 whole areas open that i've barely explored.

That staff has been baller for me, same with that spell. The Rock Sling isn't great up close, but has lots of stagger ability, seems to stagger most bosses after 5-6 of them. :smoke:

38 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ha same. I have the meteorite staff. It’s pretty dope. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Ha same. I have the meteorite staff. It’s pretty dope. 

Shame it's a weapon you can't upgrade, but it's got that S scaling so it really doesn't matter until your INT is in the 50s or 60s so you can use some of the better staffs.

INT is at 36 right now and Meteorite Staff has 183 sorcery scaling, definitely understandable why they chose to not make it upgradable lol

17f5b57bbcf26-e414c70ee97dc06ee64c0e78919beadd1ab709b3-86_message_421505250061410_1646504883052.jpg

3 hours ago, Snowman said:

Shame it's a weapon you can't upgrade, but it's got that S scaling so it really doesn't matter until your INT is in the 50s or 60s so you can use some of the better staffs.

INT is at 36 right now and Meteorite Staff has 183 sorcery scaling, definitely understandable why they chose to not make it upgradable lol

17f5b57bbcf26-e414c70ee97dc06ee64c0e78919beadd1ab709b3-86_message_421505250061410_1646504883052.jpg

Are you wearing items to boost your stats? 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Are you wearing items to boost your stats? 

Yeah, Radagon's Soreseal raises my Vigor, Endurance, Strength, and Dex by 5.

Arsenal Charm +1 greatly increases equip load.

And the Twinsage Glintstone Crown raises my INT by 6, but lowers my HP by 100 and my stamina by 10

7 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Made it past 10 hours :smoke:  I found the boss Margit. I almost killed him. My magic is on point (I can throw boulders), but my armor sucks. He kills me after a few hits. I have to start using ashes. I got those wolf ones. 

Get the jellyfish one. It has way more health 

16 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Yeah, Radagon's Soreseal raises my Vigor, Endurance, Strength, and Dex by 5.

Arsenal Charm +1 greatly increases equip load.

And the Twinsage Glintstone Crown raises my INT by 6, but lowers my HP by 100 and my stamina by 10

you can upgrade talismans?