Wccftech: GTA V Runs Notably Better on PS5 than Xbox Series X, Performance Rough on Xbox Series S (TLHBFR)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm surprised Remijs browser can hold that many bookmarks he must have hundreds by now Just waiting for that day xflop is vindicated. Like whipitgoo waiting on those hypermemorycubes XB1 monster.

You're supposedly not a lemming but you're bookmarking Xbox threads to one day 10 years from now be vindicated about Xbox?... That's lemming behavior all right  

Easily the most useless brick ever made. No exclusives, weaker performance in multiplatform, worse support, worst controller, worse everything.  

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Because I've never had to bookmark 500 pages :pavarotti: Because I don't need to do the "just wait :cry: You'll see". You scroll down through hundreds? Or do you have them organized by folder?

Do I have a folder in your library? :tom:

Dude has been bookmarking for the past decade and Xbox is still a flop :mroff:. He probably has 1000 posts bookmarked lol.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're surprised a browser can hold 100s of links? :hest: 

Somehow that's not surprising to me. :mj: 

You're supposedly not a lemming but you're bookmarking Xbox threads to one day 10 years from now be vindicated about Xbox?... That's lemming behavior all right :umad:

• Haha 1
  • dead 2
35 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, but if I had to I'd throw you in the "retards" section. :mj: 

We're retards because what we say right now is true but you think at some point in the distant future we're going to be wrong?

Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, you have it all wrong? You've got whipitgoo syndrome my friend :trump2:

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

We're retards because what we say right now is true but you think at some point in the distant future we're going to be wrong?

Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, you have it all wrong? You've got whipitgoo syndrome my friend :trump2:

No.. what you said wasn't true.  I don't have hundreds of bookmarks.

That's why you're retarded. 

30 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's kinda funny Rem can't just take the L on a nearly decade old PS360 port. Like there's plenty of real battles down the road. 

I mean, your post pretty much sums up EXACTLY what I'm saying...

There's no real L to take here...  Down the road there will be actual next gen games, on next gen engines...  All we've had is cross-gen shit which has mostly been primarily designed for PS4.

Most of PS' "wins" have come down to having a small FPS lead, while Xbox has higher resolution forced.  Despite many cows calling them "wins" I wouldn't necessarily say that.

I'm not expecting MS' "slower and wider" architecture to favor as well as PS5's higher clocked "faster and narrower" architecture in older titles.  This generation hasn't even started yet, really.

14 hours ago, lostfool said:

It does now dumbass and it chokes the Series X.  Buttery smooth on PS5.

Then it should not be struggling then, if it is not bringing anything new to the table.

It's just a shitty port.

Remember GTA SA remastered.

Cows are so fucking delusional.

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's kinda funny Rem can't just take the L on a nearly decade old PS360 port. Like there's plenty of real battles down the road. 

6 hours ago, Remij said:

I mean, your post pretty much sums up EXACTLY what I'm saying...

There's no real L to take here...  Down the road there will be actual next gen games, on next gen engines...  All we've had is cross-gen shit which has mostly been primarily designed for PS4.

Most of PS' "wins" have come down to having a small FPS lead, while Xbox has higher resolution forced.  Despite many cows calling them "wins" I wouldn't necessarily say that.

I'm not expecting MS' "slower and wider" architecture to favor as well as PS5's higher clocked "faster and narrower" architecture in older titles.  This generation hasn't even started yet, really.

"Rem can't take the L"

*lemij proceeds to go on a lengthy rant about how he's not taking the L*

:omglol:

Just give it up dude nobody cares about xbox its history, toast, kaput. Whether xbox can or can't run the game is irrelevant. Any self-respecting gamer has a PC or PS anyway.

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Vini said:

lol cows celebrating a PS3 game running better 

:freeman: No, we aren’t celebrating in that sense, we are just laughing at you lemshits and your weak Xbox Series L console. Celebrating the Xbox being a piece of shit isn’t really necessary since we’ve know it was a weak piece of shit for a while now. It’s the fact MS and you lemshits were hyping power long before these consoles launched that’s funny.

MS were the first ones to tout power and Tflops and now 2 years after launch the Xbox is still struggling in multiplats next to the PS5. Every single major  multiplat this year has run worse on Xbox.  You can damage control GTAV all you want but what about Cyberpunk 2077 and Elden Ring?  

It’s very apparent now that the Xbox is simply weaker than PS5 and something is very wrong with the way MS put it together. They clearly lied and the console is nowhere near as powerful as they claimed. You can keep lying to yourself and sipping Phil’s Koolaid but anyone who isn’t a blind lemshit can clearly see that the machine isn’t performing like MS told us it would back in 2020 with their marketing.

In any other industry they would be getting sued by now for false advertising but since gamers are gullible and lemshits are desperate MS continues to get away with this obvious lie about the Series L’s capabilities.

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Then it should not be struggling then, if it is not bringing anything new to the table.

It's just a shitty port.

Remember GTA SA remastered.

Cows are so fucking delusional.

So far every game that is both on PS5 and Xbox consoles load faster and have better frame rates on PS5.  So which excuse is it???? Devs are making shitty ports or the tools haven't matured yet????  Here I will tell you what the preponderance of the evidence points to.  MS lied about the Series S and X.  

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

So far every game that is both on PS5 and Xbox consoles load faster and have better frame rates on PS5.  So which excuse is it???? Devs are making shitty ports or the tools haven't matured yet????  Here I will tell you what the preponderance of the evidence points to.  MS lied about the Series S and X.  

Destroyed in one vid.

So after this thread of cows gloating, it turns out the game performs the same on both :mj: 

-SeriesX loads faster

-Same resolutions on both

-Some instances SeriesX is faster, others PS5 is faster

-PS5 has an extra shadow under the car that seems to be bugged on SeriesX version

-SeriesX has higher resolution reflections

Look at them :biggrin: So desperate to prove xbox can handle GTA.

When yoi're fighting tooth and nail to prove your console is just as good at running an almost decade old game then perhaps its poeer advantage isn't quite as large as you made it out to be.

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

So after this thread of cows gloating, it turns out the game performs the same on both :mj: 

-SeriesX loads faster

-Same resolutions on both

-Some instances SeriesX is faster, others PS5 is faster

-PS5 has an extra shadow under the car that seems to be bugged on SeriesX version

-SeriesX has higher resolution reflections

Destroyed :mjgrin:

“Performs the same on both”

A6676556-DC26-4AD9-BDC1-9739E7396388.jpeg

E02925EF-B481-4AC3-918F-431559AFBACD.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Destroyed :mjgrin:

“Performs the same on both”

A6676556-DC26-4AD9-BDC1-9739E7396388.jpeg

E02925EF-B481-4AC3-918F-431559AFBACD.jpeg

Sometimes PS5 wins, sometimes Series X wins.. as DF showed :shrug: 

Here's the stats from the video of the images you posted...

Platforms PS5 Perf Mode Series X Perf Mode Series S Perf Mode
Frame Amounts      
Game Frames 19959 19889 19301
Video Frames 19995 19995 19995
Frame Tearing Statistics      
Total Torn Frames 0 0 0
Lowest Torn Line - - -
Frame Height 2160 2160 2160
Frame Time Statistics      
Mean Frame Time 16.7ms 16.76ms 17.27ms
Median Frame Time 16.67ms 16.67ms 16.67ms
Maximum Frame Time 33.33ms 33.33ms 33.33ms
Minimum Frame Time 16.67ms 16.67ms 16.67ms
95th Percentile Frame Time 16.67ms 16.67ms 16.67ms
99th Percentile Frame Time 16.67ms 16.67ms 33.33ms
Frame Rate Statistics      
Mean Frame Rate 59.89fps 59.68fps 57.91fps
Median Frame Rate 60fps 60fps 60fps
Maximum Frame Rate 60fps 60fps 60fps
Minimum Frame Rate 52fps 44fps 37fps
5th Percentile Frame Rate 60fps 60fps 46fps
1st Percentile Frame Rate 54fps 45fps 38fps
Frame Time Counts      
16.67ms 19923 (99.82%) 19783 (99.47%) 18607 (96.4%)
33.33ms 36 (0.18%) 106 (0.53%) 694 (3.6%)
Other      
Dropped Frames 0 0 0
Runt Frames 0 0 0
Runt Frame Thresholds 20 rows 20 rows 20 rows

They're completely identical except for a cutscene which has tons of alpha effects that lasts for 3 seconds... due to the way that PS5 and Xbox Series X differ in the way they manage memory.. which this game was never built around :woo: 

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sometimes PS5 wins, sometimes Series X wins.. as DF showed :shrug: 

Here's the stats from the video of the images you posted...

Platforms PS5 Perf Mode Series X Perf Mode Series S Perf Mode
Frame Amounts      
Game Frames 19959 19889 19301
Video Frames 19995 19995 19995
Frame Tearing Statistics      
Total Torn Frames 0 0 0
Lowest Torn Line - - -
Frame Height 2160 2160 2160
Frame Time Statistics      
Mean Frame Time 16.7ms 16.76ms 17.27ms
Median Frame Time 16.67ms 16.67ms 16.67ms
Maximum Frame Time 33.33ms 33.33ms 33.33ms
Minimum Frame Time 16.67ms 16.67ms 16.67ms
95th Percentile Frame Time 16.67ms 16.67ms 16.67ms
99th Percentile Frame Time 16.67ms 16.67ms 33.33ms
Frame Rate Statistics      
Mean Frame Rate 59.89fps 59.68fps 57.91fps
Median Frame Rate 60fps 60fps 60fps
Maximum Frame Rate 60fps 60fps 60fps
Minimum Frame Rate 52fps 44fps 37fps
5th Percentile Frame Rate 60fps 60fps 46fps
1st Percentile Frame Rate 54fps 45fps 38fps
Frame Time Counts      
16.67ms 19923 (99.82%) 19783 (99.47%) 18607 (96.4%)
33.33ms 36 (0.18%) 106 (0.53%) 694 (3.6%)
Other      
Dropped Frames 0 0 0
Runt Frames 0 0 0
Runt Frame Thresholds 20 rows 20 rows 20 rows

They're completely identical except for a cutscene which has tons of alpha effects that lasts for 3 seconds... due to the way that PS5 and Xbox Series X differ in the way they manage memory.. which this game was never built around :woo: 

Notice you didn't post the performance RT Mode