Looks like imma finally be getting a PS5...just kidding, Sony fucked me.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meanwhile, Series X has been in-stock at Walmart and Sam's Club for the better part of a week.   https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-Series-X-Video-Game-Console-Black/443574645?athbdg=L2000

Sony just sent me an email inviting me to get one. I've checked the email and it's legit. Fuck paying scalper prices lol.   

You'll fit in with the other cows here then  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

you snooze, you lose.

that's the problem with a console that it is in such high demand.

its not sitting there, unbothered, on a walmart shelf like the Xbox.

Except MS is selling more of those Xboxes... sitting on the shelves. :tom: 

And I love it when you post links to stores which "have stock"..... that turns out to be from resellers :drake: 

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

Except MS is selling more of those Xboxes... sitting on the shelves. :tom: 

And I love it when you post links to stores which "have stock"..... that turns out to be from resellers :drake: 

Nope, I didn't post any links.

In fact I showed you screenshots.............so you're already wrong there.

And the screenshots were showing Best Buy add to cart, and they don't have resellers on their website, so that's you being wrong #2.

:drake:I love how I easily got you to spill your butthurt, that was easy.

• Haha 1
  • Sublyminal changed the title to Looks like imma finally be getting a PS5...just kidding, Sony fucked me.
3 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

oof not getting a PS5, mother fuckers were sold out in 3 minutes... I was queued for 5. 

How fucking retarded is Sony? They send out a few thousand of these invites and not have enough inventory to let all 1000 get the console. 

Wow, that's fucking dumb. I thought it was a guaranteed thing and you had the window to buy it. Sorry bud. :(

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Wow, that's fucking dumb. I thought it was a guaranteed thing and you had the window to buy it. Sorry bud. :(

It's retarded man... it's like they don't think this dumb shit through. I'm sure one of the bots got to it. 

4 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

It's retarded man... it's like they don't think this dumb shit through. I'm sure one of the bots got to it. 

it's like sony is trying their hardest to make gamers hate them: $70 games; charging for ps5 enhancements for ps4 games; the GT bullshit; shady PS5 purchasing arrangements.

• dead 1
7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

it's like sony is trying their hardest to make gamers hate them: $70 games; charging for ps5 enhancements for ps4 games; the GT bullshit; shady PS5 purchasing arrangements.

They're getting cocky again, like they did with the PS3. 

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

oof not getting a PS5, mother fuckers were sold out in 3 minutes... I was queued for 5. 

How fucking retarded is Sony? They send out a few thousand of these invites and not have enough inventory to let all 1000 get the console. 

That’s what happen to a hit selling item like the PS5. The demand for it is crazy high unlike the Series L. It gets sold out in minutes and you have to be extremely vigilant and lucky to get one.

Meanwhile Xbox Series L is widely available at Walmart and has been available now for a while….

8FA82F31-B2F1-4E5B-8F43-D5C461287265.jpeg

6 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

Valve needs to stay the fuck where its at in software and stop with trying to get into hardware. The SteamDeck is garbage. 

Nope hardware is the way forward, and more importantly extracting PC gaming from Windows is the ONLY way forward.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

if it wasn't for the fact that i love a lot of sony's franchises, i would just stick with series x and switch.

Yeah if Sony wasn't a better publisher than MS and Nintendo combined I'd just be a PC person.

1 hour ago, Sublyminal said:

They suck at hardware though, that's the issue.

The only questionable one is Steam Controller, and I still use it sometimes. Either way I hope the major tech companies all do their spin on the handheld PC and you can put SteamOS on any of them.  There was a report today that ASUS is on it, which id like to see.