Looks like imma finally be getting a PS5...just kidding, Sony fucked me.

3 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Not sure, probably Spiderman for now. It all depends... to be frank I'm likely going to get booted from that shit by my kids anyway... little fuckers. 

HAH, yes... yes you will! :D 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meanwhile, Series X has been in-stock at Walmart and Sam's Club for the better part of a week.   https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-Series-X-Video-Game-Console-Black/443574645?athbdg=L2000

Sony just sent me an email inviting me to get one. I've checked the email and it's legit. Fuck paying scalper prices lol.   

You'll fit in with the other cows here then  

Posted Images

Returnal, Ratchet, Spider-Man Complete Edition (Just Miles Morales if you played the original), and Horizon 2 all good games to purchase. Also, the pack-in Astro Bot is very good. 

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Ike said:

Returnal, Ratchet, Spider-Man Complete Edition (Just Miles Morales if you played the original), and Horizon 2 all good games to purchase. Also, the pack-in Astro Bot is very good. 

I'll check them out.

5 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

:lawl:I saw that last week, and wonder how long would those link be alive.

Also, I love threads like these where you see another forum person declare that they're going to Playstation, because you can see fakeboy lemmings come out of the woodwork and show their bitterness, and its pent-up bitterness regarding SEVERAL topics, that they all throw in general threads like these.

I love it when people tell me what they're currently butthurt about without me having to ask them.:don:

Edited by jehurey

oof not getting a PS5, mother fuckers were sold out in 3 minutes... I was queued for 5. 

How fucking retarded is Sony? They send out a few thousand of these invites and not have enough inventory to let all 1000 get the console. 

• dead 2

oof not getting a PS5, mother fuckers were sold out in 3 minutes... I was queued for 5. 

How fucking retarded is Sony? They send out a few thousand of these invites and not have enough inventory to let all 1000 get the console. 

You were invited... to try :hest:

• Geese 1
Just now, Sublyminal said:

jesus f'n christ :deadest:

Just now, -GD-X said:

jesus f'n christ :deadest:

It's fucking retarded dude. I was expecting to get right into the store, not expecting to get stuck in the queue. I clicked my link right at 2pm and immediately, you have a 5 minute wait... like what the fuck?

Just now, Sublyminal said:

It's fucking retarded dude. I was expecting to get right into the store, not expecting to get stuck in the queue. I clicked my link right at 2pm and immediately, you have a 5 minute wait... like what the fuck?

that sucks. i remember when bowflex adjustable dumbbells were practically impossible to get (back when gyms were closed from covid). the 1080's were going for 2k on ebay. then bowflex started doing email invites. i give them credit...if you purchased within x amount of hours of your inite, you got your dumbbells. mine were $700 after tax.  i wish sony was as honorable.

13 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Dodged a bullet bro 

7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

that sucks. i remember when bowflex adjustable dumbbells were practically impossible to get (back when gyms were closed from covid). the 1080's were going for 2k on ebay. then bowflex started doing email invites. i give them credit...if you purchased within x amount of hours of your inite, you got your dumbbells. mine were $700 after tax.  i wish sony was as honorable.

For a Japanese company those fucks wouldn't know honor if it bukkake'd all over their face. 

• dead 1

GodC is where it's at. Even Sony is starting to realize that. 

I'm always rooting for PC, particularly Steam/Valve. But Valve has to beat MS before they can compete head-on with Sony.

1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

I'm always rooting for PC, particularly Steam/Valve. But Valve has to beat MS before they can compete head-on with Sony.

Valve needs to stay the fuck where its at in software and stop with trying to get into hardware. The SteamDeck is garbage. 

• Sublyminal changed the title to Looks like imma finally be getting a PS5...just kidding, Sony fucked me.