Returnal wins GOTY award and R&C wins best technical achievement award at BAFTA (TLHBFR)

Returnal is the big winner at BAFTA winning their GOTY as well as several other awards.

Returnal wins best audio and best music.

Returnal also won best performance for a performer in a leading role

Ratchet and Clank Wins best technical achievement again after lemshits kept insisting it looked like ass. :hest: So now it has a BAFTA award for graphics as well as a GDC award for graphics and animation to add insult to injury to the stupid lemshits.

Lemshits keep getting destroyed lol :mickeyj:

Edited by FIREPOWER

I know I'm gonna get back into Returnal eventually because I still think about the soundtrack like every day

Ratchet and Clank I only played a little bit but it is one of the most "next gen" things I've seen so far.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I wonder how many people who contributed to that decision actually finished the game...

You can look at the fanboys here who claim it's so amazing.. and yet they have like 1-3 trophies for it..

It's like the people here who claim GT7 is amazing... but haven't touched it since completing a couple of races a month ago. :hehe: 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I wonder how many people who contributed to that decision actually finished the game...

It has saving and a co-op mode now. It’s not as brutal as it was when it first launched. It’s very possible a significant number of people have beat the game by now. 

I mean if we are gonna ask that question about Returnal then what about even more difficult games like Sekiro and recent Elden Ring? “Gaming Journalists” are already proclaiming Elden Ring is their game of the year and I doubt most have even come close to half finishing it.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

You can look at the fanboys here who claim it's so amazing.. and yet they have like 1-3 trophies for it..

It's like the people here who claim GT7 is amazing... but haven't touched it since completing a couple of races a month ago. :hehe: 

Ironic coming from a lemshit like you. Weren’t you lems crying that Halo Infinite deserved to be a GOTY candidate, and 3 months after launch it’s dead AF?  The completion rate for that game is abysmal on Steam and Xbox yet you clowns were lying about how awesome that turd was when it launched.

Returnal and R&C have a much higher completion rates. Hell, even the recently released GT7 probably has a higher completion rate of its campaign mode than Halo. What a fucking joke :mroff:

Edited by FIREPOWER

Well deserved. Game was awesome. I need to jump back in. I couldn’t get past the 5th biome. Co-op would be a fun way to do it. 

This is one of the finest tracks put out in recent years in a game. The whole build up to the boss encounter is incredible and one of my highlights of gaming last year. :whew: 

• aitch 1
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Ironic coming from a lemshit like you. Weren’t you lems crying that Halo Infinite deserved to be a GOTY candidate, and 3 months after launch it’s dead AF?  The completion rate for that game is abysmal on Steam and Xbox yet you clowns were lying about how awesome that turd was when it launched.

Returnal and R&C have a much higher completion rates. Hell, even the recently released GT7 probably has a higher completion rate of the campaign mode. What a fucking joke :mroff:

Lmfao.. this clown's butt got blasted REAL quick :rofls: 

I finished Halo Infinite on Steam.  And the Infinite stats on Steam are skewed because it's part of a free to play game fuckwad... so anyone who downloaded it to play the free MP... were affecting it :lemming: 

Fucking retard didn't even realize that :mj: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Lmfao.. this clown's butt got blasted REAL quick :rofls: 

I finished Halo Infinite on Steam.  And the Infinite stats on Steam are skewed because it's part of a free to play game fuckwad... so anyone who downloaded it to play the free MP... were affecting it :lemming: 

Fucking retard didn't even realize that :mj: 

:mjgrin: Let's do some research here. I decided not to use Steam stats even though I own Halo on Steam and you dumbass lemshits say Steam is now part of the MS ecosystem. I went to trueachievements.com and pulled the Xbox completion stats for Halo Infinite and compared them to GT7 which released last month and I also own.

Let's see how rare the achievements are for both games.

Halo's achievement on Xbox is sitting at a pathetic 8.96% nearly 5 months after launch....

https://www.trueachievements.com/a346444/bare-your-fangs-achievement

1070051321_Halofailtempsnip.thumb.png.79aa6631a5873778e7342f87f86dd387.png

and let's compare it my screenshot I took of GT7 that is barely a month old from the PS App on my phone....

IMG_9857.thumb.jpg.d6a1b8bec55c26129e27af1963630195.jpg

:mroff: Even when I accommodate your retarded lemshit damage control that Steam achievement stats for Halo Infinite are being skewed by free multiplayer, the Xbox stats are still fucking pathetic. GT7 that's barely a month old has almost 3 times the completion rate of Halo Shitfinite your flagship game :mj:.

:mickeyj: You dumbass lemshits don't play games. It's a well know fact, especially your own exclusives like Halo Shitfinite that die a month after launch.

52 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What the fuck is BAFTA :hest:

:lemming: 'What is a BAFTA?"

Of course I wouldn't expect a lemshit retard like you to know. :kaz: It's not like shitty Xbox games win any awards so why would you care lol.

BAFTACapture.thumb.JPG.e0c0454f7310125ea44eb679a0d942a7.JPG

Let the coping commence :mroff:

FHyR2SjXMAE07vH.thumb.jpg.89f06842263f0fc3ccde604c697cdfc3.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER

LOL the lemmings are so butthurt here.

And they got even madder that we're making fun of their completely empty GAME Award that was nothing more than a brigaded fan poll when nobody knew how terrible the game actually was.

• Geese 1
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL the lemmings are so butthurt here.

And they got even madder that we're making fun of their completely empty GAME Award that was nothing more than a brigaded fan poll when nobody knew how terrible the game actually was.

:mj: You can't make this shit up.

They were protesting last year when Halo Shitfinite wasn't nominated and they went to bombard the Geoff Keighley Awards so that it could win a worthless "Fan favorite" award even before they played the game.

5 months later Halo Shitfinite is a flop with empty servers and the retard Lemij is out here talking about people not finishing games and meaningless awards when lemshits are the biggest culprits  :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

5 months later Halo Shitfinite is a flop with empty servers and the retard Lemij is out here talking about people not finishing games

:lawl::lawl::lawl:LOL ain't that the truth. they usually project what they do onto others.:reg:

• Geese 1

Lemmings - downplay Ratchet winning a BAFTA for technical achievement whist celebrating having the better peforming version of a 15 year old LEGO port.

This just reflects how bad the Xbox truly is.

Edited by TLHBO
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: Let's do some research here. I decided not to use Steam stats even though I own Halo on Steam and you dumbass lemshits say Steam is now part of the MS ecosystem. I went to trueachievements.com and pulled the Xbox completion stats for Halo Infinite and compared them to GT7 which released last month and I also own.

Let's see how rare the achievements are for both games.

Halo's achievement on Xbox is sitting at a pathetic 8.96% nearly 5 months after launch....

https://www.trueachievements.com/a346444/bare-your-fangs-achievement

1070051321_Halofailtempsnip.thumb.png.79aa6631a5873778e7342f87f86dd387.png

and let's compare it my screenshot I took of GT7 that is barely a month old from the PS App on my phone....

IMG_9857.thumb.jpg.d6a1b8bec55c26129e27af1963630195.jpg

:mroff: Even when I accommodate your retarded lemshit damage control that Steam achievement stats for Halo Infinite are being skewed by free multiplayer, the Xbox stats are still fucking pathetic. GT7 that's barely a month old has almost 3 times the completion rate of Halo Shitfinite your flagship game :mj:.

It applies to the Xbox stats too you fucking CLOWN :drake: 

Jesus fucking CHRIST :lawl: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

It applies to the Xbox stats too you fucking CLOWN :drake: 

Jesus fucking CHRIST :lawl: 

Halo Shitfinite is fucking dead you moron. None of your shitty excuses work.

:kaz: We don't need Xbox stats to know you lemshits aren't playing and beating it, the dead servers are proof enough you retard.

8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Halo Shitfinite is fucking dead you moron. None of your shitty excuses work.

:kaz: We don't need Xbox stats to know you lemshits aren't playing and beating it, the dead servers are proof enough you retard.

They aren't excuses.. and that's why you're running from them :mj: 

Your retarded ass didn't realize that the completion rates are skewed because it's a part of a free to play game.. LOL  That literally shut down your entire fucking argument like the desperate attempt that it was.

You don't need the stats?  Yet you tried desperately to throw stats out there.. and got caught being a retard and not understanding the simple concept.. until someone explained it to you :hest: 

bubub teh servers :tear2:   I beat Halo Infinite... did YOU beat Returnal? Probably not :tom: