New State of Play starts in 40 minutes (6pm EST)

Gonna be ready to get PSVR2 next year.

:aitch: Glad it's not coming out this year because I'm trying to build a new PC with the new 4080 or whatever new card Nvidia releases this year. Releasing PSVR2 this year would be bad timing for me.

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, jehurey said:

No, it speaks to the platform, because Saints and Sinners is primarily designed for Quest and PCVR

And the sequel is clearly using the same engine, assets, level of graphics.

Quest and PCVR game development is barely above PS3/X360 level in terms of graphics.

And you know it.  QeustVR/PCVR platforms have yet to get any game that looks as good as RE8, a cross-gen game.  And RE4 remake, another cross-gen game, for that matter.

As I said... that speaks to the game :lemming: 

And you look like an idiot trying to compare PSVR2 games to Quest2.... a mobile platform :drake: 

PCVR already has RE7 and RE8, RE2R and RE3R VR mods....  Your pathetic attempt to connect Quest2 and PCVR together is hilarious as it is obvious.   :tom: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

As I said... that speaks to the game :lemming: 

that game is currently the most praised thing on both QuestVR and PCVR platforms.

So no.............that speaks to the platform.

You're simply not going to find a way around this. The logic is simple, and you're trying your best to make avoid it.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

that game is currently the most praised thing on both QuestVR and PCVR platforms.

So no.............that speaks to the platform.

You're simply going to find a way around this.

I know I simply am :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I know I simply am :tom: 

LOL he thought that was his best way out.  By trying to take advantage of a word left out.

Yeah, that's not gonna work.

Thanks for admitting that you don't have a response to what I said.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

FFXVI :blessed:

Looks bad to me. I don't mind the somewhat more grounded art direction here, it seems more like what I would expect out of a new Matsuno game with a focus on war and politics, so that's cool.

But the flashy action combat didn't look good, at all. I mean seriously, FF is turning into a one man action game like Nioh. :scared: Fuck this shit. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Looks bad to me. I don't mind the somewhat more grounded art direction here, it seems more like what I would expect out of a new Matsuno game with a focus on war and politics, so that's cool.

But the flashy action combat didn't look good, at all. I mean seriously, FF is turning into a one man action game like Nioh. :scared: Fuck this shit. 

The animations and big fonts actually make it look like a real time version of FFXIII. But I hope that wasn't their main source of inspiration.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I loved everything about it. Setting, world, themes, characters, art style. 

Plus mainline FF games are now always going to be more action/real time based which i'm all for anyway. If you want turn based or SRPGs you just have to look elsewhere now or in FF spin offs. 

Nioh is souls like combat so this won't be anything like that. Will be a real time action rpg mechanic. 

49 minutes ago, Ike said:

Imagine having an Xbox and being excited for their garbage show. TLHBFR :tom: 

at this point, Sony had provided more surprising announcements and exclusive content for their upcoming PSVR2 hardware than Xbox has provided for their existing hardware.

• dead 2
14 hours ago, Ike said:

Imagine having an Xbox and being excited for their garbage show. TLHBFR :tom: 

almost all of the games shown here are also on Xbox and PC :rofl: