Angry Lemshits attacking Geoff Keighley on Twitter because they are already scared GOW: Ragnarok is gonna win GOTY 2022 (TLHBFR!)

3 hours ago, Remij said:

So you're in denial then.. lol

Look how quickly they're coming now man...  They're not porting "old" games... they're porting their BEST games...  Some happen to be 4 years old now...

Since 2020 there's already been HZD, Death Stranding, Days Gone, God of War, Uncharted 4, Uncharted LL, Spider-Man, Miles Morales, The Last of Us Part 1 (with GT7, Returnal, and Sackboy coming shortly) announced or already released...  They're pumping them out now... and they will run out of backlog games to port.. and when they do that... then their games begin releasing closer and closer to the PS5 versions.

LOL you keep telling yourself that everything is ok... but sorry... ignoring what's happening right in front of your face isn't going to help you.  TLOU Part 1 was LITERALLY FUCKING ANNOUNCED for PC... when it was for PS5 :drake: 

These are their BIGGEST games and best franchises they're pumping out.  Cows are being conditioned to accept it... and it's happening.  But there are still some like you who are completely blind to it.. (lol probably as a coping mechanism)

I got nothing to be in denial about. I got a PS5 and PC, either way I’m eating. You guys are the ones doing mental gymnastics here. I asked you to show me proof PS5 games are coming to PC without waiting years and you proceeded to type an essay with zero proof and lots of salt and speculation :mj:

Dude, let it go, either way you’re waiting years for console ports like a Peasant. I get to play the games day one on PS5 with the option to play then on PC years later if I want. No waiting involved whatsoever :cruise:

:mjgrin: Can you tell me right now when Horizon Forbidden West and God of War Ragnarok will be releasing on PC?  

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

let's be honest, neither elden ring or god of war would exist if it weren't for botw influence

elden ring got my casual ass to not only beat it, but get that platinum. it's my goty. on a narrative level, nothing will top AI Somnium Nirvanna

9 realms and I reckon they will be a lot bigger in scope than 2018 where they only just started dabbling in open segments   Not sure they will match Elden Ring, but the game before Elden Rin

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: Can you tell me right now when Horizon Forbidden West and God of War Ragnarok will be releasing on PC?  

Yep I can.

Soon enough that I wouldn't consider buying a PS5 for them :pavarotti:

6 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

“Soon enough” isn’t a release date buddy :qbad:

You are a waiting peasant just like I said :hest:

Nah, I'm playing other things.. because PS games isn't the reason I play on PC... which is why soon enough means what it does :tom: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Nah, I'm playing other things.. because PS games isn't the reason I play on PC... which is why soon enough means what it does :tom: 

Whatever helps you sleep at night :mj:

You are still waiting half a decade to play these games while I’m not :hest:

I’m playing every PC and PS5 game I want on launch day without waiting :aitch:

Edited by FIREPOWER

Cows are going to have to accept that Sony regularly publishes on PC.  Not only did they buy Nixxes, they've developed an exclusive relationship with Aspyr on The Old Republic.  It's taking time to port games like Days Gone and Horizon which weren't developed with a PC port planned.  But future PS games will assume a PC version from jump. The lag time between PS and PC releases will get shorter until they are day and date.  This is nothing to fear because Playstation is the best platform for mainstream gaming. It trounces every PC gaming front-end other than Steam. Have some self-respect Cows. Fear and denial about Playstation games coming to PC makes you look pathetic.

3 hours ago, JonbX said:

ButtHurt Sony fans follow Xbox fans on twitter and post about them on a dead forum that xbox fans dont even post at. -> ->     Angry Lemshits attacking Geoff Keighley on Twitter because they are already scared GOW: Ragnarok is gonna win GOTY 2022 (TLHBFR!) - System Wars - System Wars

😆🤣

Stay off the Copium, it’s making you lose your mind :mj:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

Cows are going to have to accept that Sony regularly publishes on PC.  Not only did they buy Nixxes, they've developed an exclusive relationship with Aspyr on The Old Republic.  It's taking time to port games like Days Gone and Horizon which weren't developed with a PC port planned.  But future PS games will assume a PC version from jump. The lag time between PS and PC releases will get shorter until they are day and date.  This is nothing to fear because Playstation is the best platform for mainstream gaming. It trounces every PC gaming front-end other than Steam. Have some self-respect Cows. Fear and denial about Playstation games coming to PC makes you look pathetic.

If and when that day arrives I’ll accept it gladly because it will mean I will only have to spend money on my PC instead of buying a Playstation but until that day happens, all this is horse shit.

Playstation games aren’t day and date like TrashBox games are so all this talk is hot air and wishful thinking. Sony has made no claims of going PC day and date and I feel if they wanted to do it, it would have already happened by now. They want people to buy Playstation in droves for these games and then still ship them to PC years later after they’ve exhausted sales on their consoles. It’s a smart business  move and it even gets people like me to double dip on their games. I don’t see them ending it anytime soon.

Can they release some games like service games day and date on PC? Yes but I don’t see them doing this with their entire library as long as they stay invested in selling consoles. Unlike MS, Sony still wants to sell consoles because it’s the primary driver of their Playstation Store where a huge chunk of their yearly revenue comes from. On PC, they have to share that space with Steam and other stores like Epic but on Playstation they are the only show in town, and that’s the primary source of their profits right now.

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

If and when that day arrives I’ll accept it gladly because it will mean I will only have to spend money on my PC instead of buying a Playstation but until that day happens, all this is horse shit.

So why the fuck do you get so butthurt about me already reaching that point?

I used to be a massive PS fanboy like you... but over the years I just started realizing that PC was better and the positives far outweighed the negatives.  Consoles are a money sink that will eventually end you up with nothing.  On PC you know your shit will carry forward, and there's an entire community out there archiving and cracking all of this shit for if that day ever happened.

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

So why the fuck do you get so butthurt about me already reaching that point?

I used to be a massive PS fanboy like you... but over the years I just started realizing that PC was better and the positives far outweighed the negatives.  Consoles are a money sink that will eventually end you up with nothing.  On PC you know your shit will carry forward, and there's an entire community out there archiving and cracking all of this shit for if that day ever happened.

LOL, he's trying to give some sort of altruistic purpose for being a port-beggar.

you're port-begging...........that's why you look pathetic, and that's why we make fun of you.

and you're port-begging.........because there are no true PC game makers anymore.

so, you're trying to convince people that there a HIGHER REASON for you BEGGING for ports.........because "uhhhh................we'll protect and SECURE THESE GAMES FOREVER, GUIZ!!"

LOL moneysink, PC builders are trying to talk to us about moneysink.

idiot has a $900 Valve vr headset with nothing to play on it. LOL

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he's trying to give some sort of altruistic purpose for being a port-beggar.

you're port-begging...........that's why you look pathetic, and that's why we make fun of you.

and you're port-begging.........because there are no true PC game makers anymore.

so, you're trying to convince people that there a HIGHER REASON for you BEGGING for ports.........because "uhhhh................we'll protect and SECURE THESE GAMES FOREVER, GUIZ!!"

LOL moneysink, PC builders are trying to talk to us about moneysink.

idiot has a $900 Valve vr headset with nothing to play on it. LOL

No, you call me a port beggar as a coping mechanism for your plastic box losing all of its games... and every single fucking person knows it too :lawl: 

And yea, consoles are a money sink you fucking retarded clown... especially for you since you buy (oh wait you rent LOL) games and never play them :kaz: 

And no... you have me confused with DynamiteCop.. I have an Oculus Quest 2 which I got for $100 off the base price :mj: 

Edited by Remij
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, you call me a port beggar

no, you're a port-beggar.............because you beg for ports.

and ports are your MAIN source of gaming.:drake:

there's really nothing you can say that disproves that very simple observation.

and, if you would've bought a PS5, a PS4, and a PS3, and a PS2 over the course of 20 years.......it would've cost less than your recent PC build.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, you're a port-beggar.............because you beg for ports.

and ports are your MAIN source of gaming.:drake:

there's really nothing you can say that disproves that very simple observation.

and, if you would've bought a PS5, a PS4, and a PS3, and a PS2 over the course of 20 years.......it would've cost less than your recent PC build.

No, you're coping... and butthurt about the fact that their games are coming to PC.  You're basically mad because I ditched consoles and went PC... and then MS and Sony followed me as a customer :pavarotti: 

And no, Sony and Xbox games make up probably less than 10% of the games I play on PC.  

I did buy all those consoles except for PS5...  Getting rid of the PC isn't an option.  That's the main platform.  Getting rid of redundant junky consoles and peripherals and focusing on the platform that I actually play on is the goal.  Why would I want a bunch of consoles and physical games that I'd have to dust off and drag out and every single time I wanted to play each of them?  ...LOL no. :tom:

Just now, Remij said:

No, you're coping... and butthurt about the fact that their games are coming to PC.  You're basically mad because I ditched consoles and went PC... and then MS and Sony followed me as a customer :pavarotti: 

And no, Sony and Xbox games make up probably less than 10% of the games I play on PC.  

I did buy all those consoles except for PS5...  Getting rid of the PC isn't an option.  That's the main platform.  Getting rid of redundant junky consoles and peripherals and focusing on the platform that I actually play on is the goal.  Why would I want a bunch of consoles and physical games that I'd have to dust off and drag out and every single time I wanted to play each of them?  ...LOL no. :tom:

Look at your post.

You're the one who is definitely coping.:reg:

No, PC clearly isn't the main platform.

You literally whined to a guy at Digital Foundry over twitter about this.

You're literally lying and don't believe this.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Look at your post.

You're the one who is definitely coping.:reg:

No, PC clearly isn't the main platform.

You literally whined to a guy at Digital Foundry over twitter about this.

You're literally lying and don't believe this.

Lol no..  You're coping even harder now by trying to tell me what my main platform is :mj:

You're mad.. and its painfully obvious that I made the right decision to ditch consoles... 

Sony literally followed me as a customer.  They're going to release their games on the platform *I* want to play on :geese:

Edited by Remij
  • aitch 1
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Lol no..  You're coping even harder now by trying to tell me what my main platform is :mj:

You're mad.. and its painfully obvious that I made the right decision to ditch consoles... 

Sony literally followed me as a customer.  They're going to release their games on the platform *I* want to play on :geese:

No.

sweetie...................do you want me to show you your own tweets?

I got the receipts, sweetheart.

Edited by jehurey