Vampire Survivors is the most played Steam Deck game

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you just admitted that you DO LIE.

You're now trying to say "but its okay...................because I don't lie here!"

:lawl::lawl: oh man, its so much fun how I'm FORCING HIM to contort and sound this stupid

he's literally dancing for me, at this point.

What am I saying on this site that is a lie Jerky? :reg: 

I'm saying what I've said on twitter isn't a lie... and what I've said there doesn't make anything I've said here a lie either.

Go ahead and post what I'm lying about.  Let's address it. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep: Switch is so good for indie games, I love playing them on handheld   Also Sheeo: Nooooo!! You can't play indie games on your steam deck Yo're only allowed to play AAA games thats th

God you're dumb as shit

switch isnt that good for indies. the joycons and pro controller lack a good dpad (for 2d games) and in handheld mode it has awful ergonomics. also not all of them run flawlessly or at the highest res

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

oh man, they deserve a round of applause.........how many months after launch was it?:ben:

Oh, I suppose Sony's work is done with PS5 too huh? :drake: 

https://omggamer.com/how-to-fix-sony-ps5-crashing/#:~:text=Sony PS5 Crashing issue can,reset%2C or restarting your PlayStation.

Sony PS5 Crashing issue can be easily fixed with not just one but a few methods. These include steps like rebuilding the database, disabling the rest mode (If your PS5 is in it) if it’s a major issue then contacting support, solving the overheating problem, factory reset, or restarting your PlayStation.

How to Fix PS5 Crashing [2022]
Fix 1: Rebuild PS5 Database
Fix 2: Disable Rest Mode
Fix 3: Contact PlayStation Support
Fix 4: Overheating
Fix 5: Factory Reset

Fix 6: Restart Your PlayStation 5

:lawl: 

PpvM5sI.png

Now, according to Fakeboy Lemij, right now in this thread.................he went on his own personal twitter account, and tweeted directly to the

1.) Final Fantasy 7 twitter account

2.) The Square Enix official twitter account

3.) The official Final Fantasy twitter account.

And said that FF7 remake on the PC is performing terrible.

And, according to the claim he just made 20 minutes.................all of this stuff he typed in his tweet, is him lying and "exaggerating for effect."

and he lies and "exaggerates for effect"...........because???????????:yeshrug:

Just now, jehurey said:

PpvM5sI.png

Now, according to Fakeboy Lemij, right now in this thread.................he went on his own personal twitter account, and tweeted directly to the

1.) Final Fantasy 7 twitter account

2.) The Square Enix official twitter account

3.) The official Final Fantasy twitter account.

And said that FF7 remake on the PC is performing terrible.

And, according to the claim he just made 20 minutes.................all of this stuff he typed in his tweet, is him lying and "exaggerating for effect."

and he lies and "exaggerates for effect"...........because???????????:yeshrug:

That game DOES perform like shit LOL

Again, where am I lying about it on this site? :drake: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

What am I saying on this site that is a lie Jerky? :reg: 

didn't gouko catch you with a screen comparison in which you lied about what that photo was comparing?

and once gouko pointed that out, you said "it doesn't matter"

yeah.................that's pretty much you getting caught lying, right there.

Just now, jehurey said:

didn't gouko catch you with a screen comparison in which you lied about what that photo was comparing?

and once gouko pointed that out, you said "it doesn't matter"

yeah.................that's pretty much you getting caught lying, right there.

Huh?  What the fuck are you talking about? :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

That game DOES perform like shit LOL

Again, where am I lying about it on this site? :drake: 

Oh............so you just debunked your OWN CLAIM that you were lying on twitter

So..................you are a fakeboy.

You pretend PC games are amazing in this forum.

And you are literally saying YOU WILL NOT BUY those games on the PC, and you're saying it DIRECTLY TO THE GAME MAKERS IN THE FORM OF A THREAT............because the PC ports are terrible.

Yeah............that means you are a Fakeboy

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh............so you just debunked your OWN CLAIM that you were lying on twitter

So..................you are a fakeboy.

You pretend PC games are amazing in this forum.

And you are literally saying YOU WILL NOT BUY those games on the PC, and you're saying it DIRECTLY TO THE GAME MAKERS IN THE FORM OF A THREAT............because the PC ports are terrible.

Yeah............that means you are a Fakeboy

No sweetie.  I never said I was lying on twitter... :drake: 

I don't ever pretend that ALL PC games are perfect.. idiot.

And again, some games have issues... but that doesn't mean that they're still not IMO the best versions of those games LOL.

Look at this idiot try to extrapolate ONE issue that I've been bringing up (to get it addressed) to me saying that every game is trash :tom: 

And again, will not buy... is for effect.  Devs need to know it's an issue to fix and not acceptable when it happens.

LOL you're trying so hard, and failing dude.

Look at the games I complain about.... I OWN THEM.  Because despite having some issues... they can still the best versions.

(not FF7 though.. that game can suck dick LOL)

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You know what I'm talking about. I described what lie you attempted, and how gouko caught you.

No... I don't know what you're talking about.  Now post it.. because you're not getting out of making some claim and not proving what you say.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No sweetie.  I never said I was lying on twitter... :drake: 

Yes you literally are:

40 minutes ago, Remij said:

Simply exaggeration for effect.

That's "simply".........lying.

If it isn't what you say it is............then its lying.

Just like gouko caught you trying to misrepresent a screenshot of the Switch and Deck screens, in a photograph that was taken to show mirror reflections, but you tried to present it as "the Switch LCD screen has quality control issues"

That's lying, as well.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No... I don't know what you're talking about.  Now post it.. because you're not getting out of making some claim and not proving what you say.

yes you do.

where else did you post a screen comparison at any time, just recently?

I even told you gouko pointed out that you were misrepresenting a photo.

you know exactly what I am talking about.............no point in you stalling.

Yes you literally are:

That's "simply".........lying.

If it isn't what you say it is............then its lying.

Just like gouko caught you trying to misrepresent a screenshot of the Switch and Deck screens, in a photograph that was taken to show mirror reflections, but you tried to present it as "the Switch LCD screen has quality control issues"

That's lying, as well.

Oh jesus :roll: 

He's done folks :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

Oh jesus :roll: 

He's done folks :tom: 

He's now trying to get out, since he really can't respond to the fact that he's a casual liar.

Yeah...........your mouth is swollen at this point from all that POPS I made to it.

What's funny was when I pointed out all of his pro-Playstation posts in which he was BASHING the PC, during 2008, 2009, 2010............he tries to laugh it off and said "LOL yeah I was stanning for Playstation back then, so what."

He bought his first Titan, and pretended that he was a Hermit lord around 2012.

And guess what...........Fakeboys don't ever stop Fakeboying

Fn4zoTR.png

(this is while he's pretending he's a hermit lord with his TITAN video card :tom:)

What's funny was when I pointed out all of his pro-Playstation posts in which he was BASHING the PC, during 2008, 2009, 2010............he tries to laugh it off and said "LOL yeah I was stanning for Playstation back then, so what."

He bought his first Titan, and pretended that he was a Hermit lord around 2012.

And guess what...........Fakeboys don't ever stop Fakeboying

Fn4zoTR.png

(this is while he's pretending he's a hermit lord with his TITAN video card :tom:)

LOL that was a "retweet this" to gain access to some stupid shit at the time.

OMFG :lawl: 

Jerky, I played everything back then.  I did have a PC, with SLI Titans.  I did rep Playstation for most years here.

Everyone here owns multiple devices... but reps a certain faction :drake: 

Jesus christ LOL :ovolol: 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's now trying to get out, since he really can't respond to the fact that he's a casual liar.

Yeah...........your mouth is swollen at this point from all that POPS I made to it.

LOL someone wants to get off the Jerry-go-round....

"See guiz I won!"

:woo:

Just now, Remij said:

LOL that was a "retweet this" to gain access to some stupid shit at the time.

OMFG :lawl: 

Jerky, I played everything back then.  I did have a PC, with SLI Titans.  I did rep Playstation for most years here.

Everyone here owns multiple devices... but reps a certain faction :drake: 

Jesus christ LOL :ovolol: 

but a fakeboy HIDES the platforms he plays on, and pretend to talk shit on a forum like a hypocrite.

which is what makes you a FAKEBOY.

You have specifically admitting that on this forum, where you WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY to make posts to bash the PC (nobody FORCED you, right)............you told me that you were still a PC gamer.

Yeah............that's called FAKEBOYING.

You're a fakeboy.

And if you were a fakeboy 10-12 years ago...............what are the chances you're still fakeboying now?

Very likely.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL someone wants to get off the Jerry-go-round....

"See guiz I won!"

:woo:

you're the one who started the Remierry-go-round when you tried to downplay Vampire Survivors and say "see, not many people play it!"

which opened up the can of worms when I pointed out that you just admitted that the Steam Deck must not be very popular if the MOST played game is abysmally low.

its not my fault that you are in your own world of bullshit.............this all backfired because YOUR PEOPLE (hermits) are playing a game that I played, and that you tried to make fun of.

:drake:by trying to make fun of me playing Vampire Survivors, you ended up making fun the biggest chunk of steam deck owners.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

but a fakeboy HIDES the platforms he plays on, and pretend to talk shit on a forum like a hypocrite.

which is what makes you a FAKEBOY.

You have specifically admitting that on this forum, where you WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY to make posts to bash the PC (nobody FORCED you, right)............you told me that you were still a PC gamer.

Yeah............that's called FAKEBOYING.

You're a fakeboy.

And if you were a fakeboy 10-12 years ago...............what are the chances you're still fakeboying now?

Very likely.

I never hid the fact that I owned a PC idiot... you're literally pointing out how I talked about it :drake: 

Now why WHY would I hide owning a PS5 if I did? :lemming: 

LOL he's losing to his own logic :lawl: