Vampire Survivors is the most played Steam Deck game

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep: Switch is so good for indie games, I love playing them on handheld   Also Sheeo: Nooooo!! You can't play indie games on your steam deck Yo're only allowed to play AAA games thats th

God you're dumb as shit

switch isnt that good for indies. the joycons and pro controller lack a good dpad (for 2d games) and in handheld mode it has awful ergonomics. also not all of them run flawlessly or at the highest res

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

TLHBO is coming in to try and help Fakeboy Lemij in this thread, as well.:hest:

I'm making him attempt memes (from 5 years ago)

LMAO you can't even respond to an entire post of mine. LOL  That tells everyone everything they need to know, Jehypocrite :tom: 

bubu itz everyone else!!  Don't look at me and what I'm doing!!! 

Fucking clown :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

LMAO you can't even respond to an entire post of mine. LOL 

You don't answer my question, then you lose the argument.

The rest of your whining is irrelevant.

You're trying really hard to shift the subject over to me.............that's not going to work.

You already know its not going to work......hence the whining.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You don't answer my question, then you lose the argument.

The rest of your whining is irrelevant.

You're trying really hard to shift the subject over to me.............that's not going to work.

You already know its not going to work......hence the whining.

He did it again :sabu: 

This idiot can't stop losing :mj: 

Jerry... I don't have to do anything.  If you want ANYONE to take you seriously... you have to start practicing what you preach.  You're never going to be taken seriously asking things from people like "Prove there's a game worth $2000 for a new PC"..... after you LITERALLY JUST BUILT A $2000+ PC :lemming: 

At that point... you don't need to be asking anyone else other than your retarded self why you did it :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

He did it again :sabu: 

This idiot can't stop losing :mj: 

Jerry... I don't have to do anything.  If you want ANYONE to take you seriously... you have to start practicing what you preach.  You're never going to be taken seriously asking things from people like "Prove there's a game worth $2000 for a new PC"..... after you LITERALLY JUST BUILT A $2000+ PC :lemming: 

At that point... you don't need to be asking anyone else other than your retarded self why you did it :cruise: 

He's still not answering my question.

Look at him post four different smileys..............he's trying to run away while pretending to laugh his way out.

So..............................you lost the argument.

You can't name a "REAL" game that's made for PC that justifies the $2000 PC.

Which is what ALL PEOPLE who are trying to make "REAL" PC do...........they end up building $2000 PCs.

So................

you just also mocked and made fun that anybody building a new $2000 PC is stupid for doing so, because there's NOTHING on PC, that's EXCLUSIVE to PC, that makes it worth it.

Thank you for admitting to that.

Just now, jehurey said:

He's still not answering my question.

Look at him post four different smileys..............he's trying to run away while pretending to laugh his way out.

So..............................you lost the argument.

You can't name a "REAL" game that's made for PC that justifies the $2000 PC.

Which is what ALL PEOPLE who are trying to make "REAL" PC do...........they end up building $2000 PCs.

So................

you just also mocked and made fun that anybody building a new $2000 PC is stupid for doing so, because there's NOTHING on PC, that's EXCLUSIVE to PC, that makes it worth it.

Thank you for admitting to that.

^look at him :kaz: 

Bubu REMI.. EXPLAIN WHY OTHER PEOPLE ARE BUYING $2000 PCs!!!  SHOW ME A REAL GAME!! :cries: 

LOL fucking clown.  You ask yourself that question.  You literally just bought a $2000 PC for a single game... that's why you're disappointed... because you're not a fucking PC gamer :drake: 

Meanwhile the REAL PC gamers... know exactly why they spend $2000+ on a PC... and it's not for any specific game.

LOL he's trying SO hard.. and failing.  Just like he's trying to play his PS5... and failing at that too.  Oh well, back to Vampire Survivors and Xcloud on mobile :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

^look at him :kaz: 

Bubu REMI.. EXPLAIN WHY OTHER PEOPLE ARE BUYING $2000 PCs!!!  SHOW ME A REAL GAME!! :cries: 

LOL fucking clown.  You ask yourself that question.  You literally just bought a $2000 PC for a single game... that's why you're disappointed... because you're not a fucking PC gamer :drake: 

Meanwhile the REAL PC gamers... know exactly why they spend $2000+ on a PC... and it's not for any specific game.

LOL he's trying SO hard.. and failing.  Just like he's trying to play his PS5... and failing at that too.  Oh well, back to Vampire Survivors and Xcloud on mobile :tom: 

Oh man, he's getting angrier and angrier that I am simply repeating

"You are not answering my question.........therefore you lose"

And the fact that he can't name a single "REAL" PC game.......and he just mocked anybody trying to build a PC today.

Tell me................why do Real PC gamers spend $2000 on a PC.

..........and list those games

(he's not going to answer this)

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh man, he's getting angrier and angrier that I am simply repeating

"You are not answering my question.........therefore you lose"

And the fact that he can't name a single "REAL" PC game.......and he just mocked anybody trying to build a PC today.

Tell me................why do Real PC gamers spend $2000 on a PC.

..........and list those games

(he's not going to answer this)

Real gamers spend $2000 on a PC to have access to far and away the most games.  The best games, year after year.  The best visuals and the best performance in 3rd party games. Exclusive PC games that you simply can't get anywhere else.  Most innovation comes from PC gaming.  Indie games are simply best on PC.  We get far more games trying new things than any other platform by far. New genres like Battle Royale are born on PC and then phased onto consoles after they've become hits on PC.  There's far more options when it comes to peripherals... any controller I want.  Backwards compatibility over all generations.  They've heavily invested in the PC ecosystems.  Free games from all over the place.  Modding games.  Emulation.  Perservation.  Multi-tasking, doing other things while also gaming.  Far more options in every literal aspect.

Now... on top of all that... we're getting all these console exclusive games as well.  That just adds to value people already find by gaming on PC.

Then... you have the fact that you can do actual work on that same PC as well.

It's the ENTIRETY of the platform which makes people spend $2000+ on PCs.

Edited by Remij
11 minutes ago, Remij said:

Real gamers spend $2000 on a PC to have access to far and away the most games.  The best games, year after year.  The best visuals and the best performance in 3rd party games. Exclusive PC games that you simply can't get anywhere else.  Most innovation comes from PC gaming.  Indie games are simply best on PC.  We get far more games trying new things than any other platform by far. New genres like Battle Royale are born on PC and then phased onto consoles after they've become hits on PC.  There's far more options when it comes to peripherals... any controller I want.  Backwards compatibility over all generations.  They've heavily invested in the PC ecosystems.  Free games from all over the place.  Modding games.  Emulation.  Perservation.  Multi-tasking, doing other things while also gaming.  Far more options in every literal aspect.

Now... on top of all that... we're getting all these console exclusive games as well.  That just adds to value people already find by gaming on PC.

Then... you have the fact that you can do actual work on that same PC as well.

It's the ENTIRETY of the platform which makes people spend $2000+ on PCs.

Im sorry but the delusion coming from you in this post is just too much :lul: 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Fuck off Twinky.  Every single word is true and you know it.  It's not any one thing.

And ironically the two idiots who've most recently built PCs on this site are the ones trying to question people about why people buy $2000 PCs :drake: 

Here's a tip... if you wany ANYONE to believe that you think there's no reason to spend $2000+ on a PC... then try not fucking doing it clowns :cruise: 

Edited by Remij
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Exactly.

I absolutely cornered him, where he had two choices

1.) Walk away from this argument and lose that way

or

2.) Have him answer the question KNOWING FULL WELL he has nothing to say but EMPTY PLATITUDES and DELUSIONAL SHIT

And since I made him angry enough...............he finally jumped into option #2

And proceeded to say his stupid delusional shit.

Edited by jehurey

LOL Jerky didn't respond until Twinky came in and gave him the out he needed :lawl: 

Funny thing is I literally clowned these idiots for doing the exact same thing.... buying a new $2000+ PC... while telling people there's no reason to :mj: 

This shit is so fucking easy with these clowns LOL :hehe: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Real gamers spend $2000 on a PC to have access to far and away the most games. 

This means absolutely nothing. By that logic,  Android is the greatest platform ever, and your local Chinese buffett is the best restaurant ever.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

The best visuals and the best performance in 3rd party games.

No, you are literally complaining about constant stuttering in your tweets

Nh4U5Do.png

Pa9PcME.png

"its getting tiring"

-Fakeboy Lemij

That doesn't sound like somebody that is getting "the best."

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Indie games are simply best on PC.

Which doesn't justify a $2000 PC if these games can run on a Nintendo Switch.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

New genres like Battle Royale are born on PC and then phased onto consoles after they've become hits on PC.  There's far more options when it comes to peripherals... any controller I want.  Backwards compatibility over all generations.

:hest:

He's hyping battle royales, even though he just admitted that IF THEY'RE ACTUALLY GOOD AND POPULAR, then end up on consoles.

And he's hyping peripherals.

And if I already own a 6 year old computer, than I don't need to build a $2000 for "backwards compatibility", do I?

Oh man, he's scraping the bottom of the barrel..........but wait he goes even lower:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

They've heavily invested in the PC ecosystems.  Free games from all over the place.  Modding games.  Emulation.  Perservation.  Multi-tasking, doing other things while also gaming.

"Heavily invested" what does that mean? You want to keep your steam library........you can keep your 6 year old computer.

Once again, you're failing to justify a NEW $2000 PC build today.

free games:hest:

Stealing games:tom: he literally just admitted that its for stealing games.

And multi-tasking.............so he's now hyping web browsing and office programs. Oh man.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

This means absolutely nothing. By that logic,  Android is the greatest platform ever, and your local Chinese buffett is the best restaurant ever.

No, you are literally complaining about constant stuttering in your tweets

Nh4U5Do.png

Pa9PcME.png

"its getting tiring"

-Fakeboy Lemij

That doesn't sound like somebody that is getting "the best."

Which doesn't justify a $2000 PC if these games can run on a Nintendo Switch.

:hest:

He's hyping battle royales, even though he just admitted that IF THEY'RE ACTUALLY GOOD AND POPULAR, then end up on consoles.

And he's hyping peripherals.

And if I already own a 6 year old computer, than I don't need to build a $2000 for "backwards compatibility", do I?

Oh man, he's scraping the bottom of the barrel..........but wait he goes even lower:

"Heavily invested" what does that mean? You want to keep your steam library........you can keep your 6 year old computer.

Once again, you're failing to justify a NEW $2000 PC build today.

free games:hest:

Stealing games:tom: he literally just admitted that its for stealing games.

And multi-tasking.............so he's now hyping web browsing and office programs. Oh man.

Look at that meltdown HOLY SHIT :lawl: 

It's hilarious that he went out and bought a $2000+ PC..... despite all that he's posting here :rofl: 

And yea, it is getting tiring of man UE4 developers not properly compiling shaders for their games.  That's why I called it out.  And it's getting fixed :juggle: 

There's no fixing your butthurt though :mickeyj:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Look at that meltdown HOLY SHIT :lawl: 

It's hilarious that he went out and bought a $2000+ PC..... despite all that he's posting here 

He's try to laugh off an entire post of me completely debunking everything he typed

He knows he typed weak shit, that would get torn apart immediately.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Except you did... contradicting that post of yours :lawl: 

Which is why I'm pointing out that PC gaming is currently a joke.

And you couldn't argue otherwise.

I didn't contradict anything. You just did by mocking people who build $2000 PC today.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

He's try to laugh off an entire post of me completely debunking everything he typed

He knows he typed weak shit, that would get torn apart immediately.

Which is why I'm pointing out that PC gaming is currently a joke.

And you couldn't argue otherwise.

I'm not trying... I AM laughing off that entire post. LOL  The same regurgitated shit you've tried before... and failed with.

Jerky... you are NOT getting around the fact that you yourself... just recently bought at $2000+ PC LOL... 

You did that for a reason bitch. 

Nobody is taking ANYTHING you're saying as anything other than hypocritical LOL

Now cry yourself to sleep son :hehe: