Tulsi Gabbard officially leaves democrat party

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's a useful idiot who's been repeating Russian propaganda about NATO being the reason for this war when anyone with 2 eyes and half a brain can see thats not the case.

But hey NATO is to blame and we should definitely be trying to work towards peace between Ukraine and Russia    Its a good thing you weren't alive during WW2, you would probably have been pa

Sounds like you're a conspiracy theorist 

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Tell us you have no idea about Tulsi and her pattern of behavior without saying you're clueless about this. 

I was talking about Jehurey towards Cooke.

I'm familiar with Tulsi Gabbard and Hillary calling her out as a pro Russian years ago, I've seen her multiple times at Fox News, I know what she thinks. Wouldn't change my statement really but that's not the one I'm making anyway because I don't care about Tulsi. Did you see me care that she announced she was leaving the democratic party or anything she has ever said? You can fuck off now. 

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I was talking about Jehurey towards Cooke.

I'm familiar with Tulsi Gabbard and Hillary calling her out as a pro Russian years ago, I've seen her multiple times at Fox News, I know what she thinks. Wouldn't change my statement really but that's not the one I'm making anyway because I don't care about Tulsi. Did you see me care that she announced she was leaving the democratic party or anything she has ever said? You can fuck off now. 

Wasn't referring to Hillary saying there was a Russian asset being groomed to be a 3rd party candidate and then Tulsi outing herself by responding... *chef's kiss*

Was referring to Tulsi making her pro Russia invasion anti Ukraine stance at the start of this conflict. 

Cooke has been a Tulsi nut hugger for years and not surprisingly he is parroting her new stance that the only way to end this is to cave into Russia's demands. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Wasn't referring to Hillary saying there was a Russian asset being groomed to be a 3rd party candidate and then Tulsi outing herself by responding... *chef's kiss*

Was referring to Tulsi making her pro Russia invasion anti Ukraine stance at the start of this conflict. 

Cooke has been a Tulsi nut hugger for years and not surprisingly he is parroting her new stance that the only way to end this is to cave into Russia's demands. 

So what? You think being pro Ukraine, pro war makes you right? 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

So what? You think being pro Ukraine, pro war makes you right? 

Who is pro war? 

How stupid are you and Cooke for calling the people defending themselves against a hostile invasion and the people who support them as pro war. 

But then turn around and call the invaders peace keepers as apparently the best way to end the conflict is to cave in to the invasion. 

Who is pro Ukraine? 

We are all pro sovereign nations not being invaded by other nations.  That sovereign nation just so happens to be Ukraine. 

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Who is pro war? 

How stupid are you and Cooke for calling the people defending themselves against a hostile invasion and the people who support them as pro war. 

But then turn around and call the invaders peace keepers as apparently the best way to end the conflict is to cave in to the invasion. 

Who is pro Ukraine? 

We are all pro sovereign nations not being invaded by other nations.  That sovereign nation just so happens to be Ukraine. 

I'm calling YOU pro-war, genius. Holy shit, you're retarded.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I'm calling YOU pro-war, genius. Holy shit, you're retarded.

Dumbass can you read? 

Again, how is supporting the people who are DEFENDING themselves pro war? 

Pro war is support for the people who INVADED A sovereign nation.. Unprovoked. 

Tulsi, trucker, Trump etc were praising Putin for invading Ukraine months ago... That's pro war. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Dumbass can you read? 

Tulsi, trucker, Trump etc were praising Putin for invading Ukraine months ago... That's pro war. 

For shaming people for wanting an end to this conflict, like Cooke or Tulsi.

I never seen Tulsi praise Putin for invading (or anyone else for that matter). As far as I know she called out Ukraine for the corrupt Government that it is, she said the US is ran by pro war politicians and she wants this to end as soon as possible as she feels the US is threatened by nuclear holocaust, which it totally is. How is any of that wrong or a pro war message exactly?

Care pointing me to her so called praised of this invasion. Five bucks it's a hit piece taken out of context. 

52 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Dumbass can you read? 

How about defending them by suing for peace? Then they might actually get a chance to live. No one in power wants to talk, it's just more guns, more weapons, more money, more death, more destruction. You people are sick. 

Ukraine was talking to Russia but then Boris Johnson told them not to. Like wtf. 

Edited by Cooke
13 minutes ago, Cooke said:

How about defending them by suing for peace? Then they might actually get a chance to live. No one in power wants to talk, it's just more guns, more weapons, more money, more death, more destruction. You people are sick. 

Ukraine was talking to Russia but then Boris Johnson told them not to. Like wtf. 

I'm defending Ukraine as a sovereign nation not to be invaded. 

First off you're all kind of stupid.

Calling people who are DEFENDING themselves pro war. 

When they actual pro war are the people who INVADED and the people who support the invasion. 

Second of all Russia wasn't interested in any sort of talks end of last year or February just before invasion because they thought they would have taken over Ukraine in 3 days. 

Now that Russia is actually losing the conflict, their proposed solution is for Ukraine to cave to Russia's invasion? 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

I'm defending Ukraine as a sovereign nation not to be invaded. 

First off you're all kind of stupid.

Calling people who are DEFENDING themselves pro war. 

When they actual pro war are the people who INVADED and the people who support the invasion. 

Second of all Russia wasn't interested in any sort of talks end of last year or February just before invasion because they thought they would have taken over Ukraine in 3 days. 

Now that Russia is actually losing the conflict, their proposed solution is for Ukraine to cave to Russia's invasion? 

What's your solution to end this conflict? Continuing to fund Ukraine until there's nothing left to defend? I love how some of you speak like there's some guaranteed total military victory in sight for the Ukrainians because they captured back some regions in a counterattack. 

Best case scenario for you guys is Putin gets taken out in a coup.

This is the perfect article for the 'peace' crowd

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-this-war-has-gone-on-long-enough-its-time-to-negotiate-with-mr-hitler/

Also, the UN just held a vote and 143 countries condemned Russia's annexation of Ukrainian territory. Only 5 countries voted in favor of Russia. I guess the majority of world leaders must be war mongers for supporting Ukraine's right to sovereignty...

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-this-war-has-gone-on-long-enough-its-time-to-negotiate-with-mr-hitler/

Also, the UN just held a vote and 143 countries condemned Russia's annexation of Ukrainian territory. Only 5 countries voted in favor of Russia. I guess the majority of world leaders must be war mongers for supporting Ukraine's right to sovereignty...

Cooke is using war mongers because Tulsi told him that. 

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

If the world gives into Russia's agenda then it would most certainly provide a path for China to invade Taiwan.

While you're not wrong. Fostering further western vs eastern tension and economic sanctions isn't ideal either. I think we can at least agree it needs to come to an end one way or another. This has bigger repercussions than just Ukraine, the worldwide economic impact alone cannot be understated. We're already feeling it. Europeans are going to have a terrible winter. How long can this keep going?

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

One thing that bugs me is none of you are offering a more expedient solution for a potential ceasefire than territory concession and diplomatic talk like Cooke has said, which you know, is perfectly normal procedures in war since the dawn of civilizations. In fact, none of you have anything to propose at all other than total military victory and collapse of Putin's regime.

Instead, you guys' shame Cooke for daring to propose the idea? If it's the idea that Ukraine is currently appearing to be winning that makes you wonder, why they would make for peace talk with the invader... I say there's actually no better time to make a deal or concessions than in a position of strength. Obviously at this stage no one in the UN has any more interest in peace talk so whatever.

I don't know shit, but I know something's gotta give. 

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

While you're not wrong. Fostering further western vs eastern tension and economic sanctions isn't ideal either. I think we can at least agree it needs to come to an end one way or another. This has bigger repercussions than just Ukraine, the worldwide economic impact alone cannot be understated. We're already feeling it. Europeans are going to have a terrible winter. How long can this keep going?

Until Russia leaves the country they invaded or the terms are more realistic. Putin's terms are completely one-sided.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Until Russia leaves the country they invaded or the terms are more realistic. Putin's terms are completely one-sided.

I don't doubt that.