Is SW running slow for you?

He literally made this just to brag about his shit like he always does :tom: And yeah it ain't running slow for anyone else so it must be youe iphone. That's what happens when you get sucker punched by a multi-trillion dollar corporation.

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

He literally made this just to brag about his shit like he always does :tom: And yeah it ain't running slow for anyone else so it must be youe iphone. That's what happens when you get sucker punched by a multi-trillion dollar corporation.

No, it’s truly running slow. Not slow slow, but when I go to load the page there’s a second or two delay instant of instant like any other site. 

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

No, it’s truly running slow. Not slow slow, but when I go to load the page there’s a second or two delay instant of instant like any other site. 

A normal person would just ask if its running slow, not follow up with "I know it's not my brand new Apple iphone 14 Pro Max®" you're not fooling anyone you little fgt. This is how we know you're a broke bitch because you consider iphone a sign of wealth and success.

Anyway as said previously it doesn't seem to be affecting anyone else so it must be your shitty iphone :tom: Probably that pile of crap known as Safari. Switch to a chromium based browser....oh wait you can't :rofls:

8 hours ago, TLHBO said:

A normal person would just ask if its running slow, not follow up with "I know it's not my brand new Apple iphone 14 Pro Max®" you're not fooling anyone you little fgt. This is how we know you're a broke bitch because you consider iphone a sign of wealth and success.

Anyway as said previously it doesn't seem to be affecting anyone else so it must be your shitty iphone :tom: Probably that pile of crap known as Safari. Switch to a chromium based browser....oh wait you can't :rofls:

:troll:

tested on PC too, still running a second slow. Maybe y’all just don’t know the speed it’s supposed to load… with your already slow devices and Wi-Fi  :banderoos:

22 minutes ago, ghostz said:

:troll:

tested on PC too, still running a second slow. Maybe y’all just don’t know the speed it’s supposed to load… with your already slow devices and Wi-Fi  :banderoos:

An actual PC? Or do you mean a Crapple Mac? :mjpls:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

TMOBILE is hit garage :poop:

But to answer your question.. Nope it's not slow here either. 

Best 5g in the game. 

either way, odd, I’ve tried on a windows and mac laptop, both still have the slight delay. 

it’s hardly noticeable, but is evident compared to any other site.