Digital Foundry: God of War Ragnarok on PS5 is like a maxed out PC Port with flawless performance!

Just now, Substatic said:

Gets caught lying a 10th time.

"I was only playing bro :(:rawf:

Lie lie lie lie lie lie.

Except its not a lie

Its a wide chair.

And you are apparently angry

So that's not a lie either

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 16 page thread of lemshits having all kinds of meltdowns all becuase DF said that God of War Ragnarok looks and runs well on PS5       One of my most successful threads ever.

Sony Santa Monica are unstoppable gods. I can’t wait to pop this into my PS5 next week. I can’t imagine playing this masterpiece on a PS4 lol. I feel bad for anyone without a PS5 right now especially

This thread lol

Posted Images

I love how he tried to insert the phrase "was only playing"...........when I didn't say that.

I talked about him not getting angry...........didn't say whether or not I was "playing"

He inserted that word to try and make himself feel better.:ben:

also he's trying to now pretend this entire thread was about.................a chair or a photo proof

because he's badly lost at the fact that he just bought an OLED and its set to 190 nits brightness when playing games. LOL

Edited by jehurey
  • NPC 1

A 16 page thread of lemshits having all kinds of meltdowns all becuase DF said that God of War Ragnarok looks and runs well on PS5  :aitch:

01C3A611-0B5B-48F4-A8FE-499BD555CEB3.thumb.jpeg.5a02e489785feff8e1919b18e42c9e99.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

300 posts of coping :omglol:

One of my most successful threads ever. This one really hurt lemshits deeply :smoke:

• Geese 1
  • aitch 1

Okay. I knew it wasn't possible that the C2 42" brightness got cut in half on PC mode. This seemed like fake news. Losing debates isn't something I do.

So I got a little back up from some of the boys one of the biggest Display discords around (Some RTings dudes even post there). They all called Jerry out on bullshit. Just pure mockery:

1. The C2 review you have been linking is for the 65". The larger OLED models have far higher brightness (since you have to sit farther from them). Get fucking rekt you shit eating clown.  This alone settled are debate, you charlotten.

v6UiGIy.png

2. They said these gradience charts mean next to nothing for SDR.  It's more important for HDR.

3. They told me the difference between Console 42" C2 and PC 42" C2 is fucking inside the picture we kept posting in the PC SDR Section. It's barely anything. 

3. To prove the above 3 facts, they asked me to post a picture of the same SDR show/movie with PC + Game mode and then through a TV app with 0 modes for full brightness processing with Peak Brightness on. Both with max possible brightness settings.  You can't even tell me which one is PC and which one is TV.

GET FUCKING OBLITERATED JERRY. HALL OF SHAME.

owned2.jpg

owned1.jpg

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Okay. I knew it wasn't possible that the C2 42" brightness got cut in half on PC mode. This seemed like fake news. Losing debates isn't something I do.

So I got a little back up from some of the boys one of the biggest Display discords around (Some RTings dudes even post there). They all called Jerry out on bullshit. Just pure mockery:

1. The C2 review you have been linking is for the 65". The larger OLED models have far higher brightness (since you have to sit farther from them). Get fucking rekt you shit eating clown.  This alone settled are debate, you charlotten.

2. They said these gradience charts mean next to nothing for SDR.  It's more important for HDR.

3. They told me the difference between Console 42" C2 and PC 42" C2 is fucking inside the picture we kept posting in the PC SDR Section. It's barely anything. 

No, a person on discord isn't going to save you

RTINGS has proven it.

You are wrong.

Period

You've lost

Quit embarassing yourself.

"they told me...":hest:

he literally typed that

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

What are you talking about?

The RTINGS webpage is specficially for the 42 inch model

88OeyX3.png

they tested specifically the LG 42 inch C2

You're lying. You used the 65" version data.

Everyone in the fucking Discord was awe at the notion PC mode cuts the god damn general brightness by 50%. Even my 2 photos prove that's fake. It's not possible, you trolled me lol.

Edited by Substatic

It's the 65" version you dumb cuck. :drake:

oh my god, that's your proof?

a picture that is on the webpage??????????????????

your "experts" used that as proof?

RTINGS even explains in their review:

NsePvz1.png

The written review specifically describes the wide-set feet

you telling me that you came back in this thread to fucking embarass yourself AGAIN?

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

NsePvz1.png

THAT is from the MONITOR REVIEW. You were using data from the TV REVIEW which uses the 65" version.

You're trying to mix up people here now, intentionally, knowing you lost. 

My picture PROVE this as well. The notion that a TV is half as bright on PC is some of the most absurd bullshit we've heard.

Edited by Substatic
8 minutes ago, Substatic said:

3. To prove the above 3 facts, they asked me to post a picture of the same SDR show/movie with PC + Game mode and then through a TV app with 0 modes for full brightness processing with Peak Brightness on. Both with max possible brightness settings. They. Looked. Nearly. Identical. 

Wait a minute, they told you to take an SDR movie.

And then look at it in regular SDR mode.

And then take the SAME SDR MOVIE..........that has no HDR metadata

and watch it in HDR mode

And it looked the same?

:hest:.........

:hest:...................................................................

https://www.theunticket.com/audio/drops//Musers Crazy Laugh %40 Snyder - .mp3

THAT is from the MONITOR REVIEW. You were using data from the TV REVIEW which uses the 65" version.

You're trying to mix up people here now, intentionally, knowing you lost. 

My picture PROVE this as well.

No I wasn't

Go to the monitor review:

Here's the link:

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/lg/42-c2-oled

Scroll down the page:

poPLmos.png

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And then take the SAME SDR MOVIE..........that has no HDR metadata

and watch it in HDR mode

I didn't do any HDR shots or HDR content. We were never debating HDR.....

This kid goal post moving so much lmao.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

I didn't do any HDR shots. We were never debating HDR.....

that's how you get the tv to 600 nits peak brightness................you dumb mutherfucker

Gameoptimizer + PC mode TURNS OFF the upper limits of the tv's potential peak brightness

When using it as a PC monitor, with low latency, you are gaming at 190 nits brightness.

Mother of God:hest:

https://www.theunticket.com/audio/drops//Musers Crazy Laugh %40 Snyder - .mp3