Three Sony games nominated for Golden Joystick Game of the Year

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

3 predictable sequels. Even Pokemon was more unique than any of Sony's offerings.

Don't give me that shit.  PC has those types of unique games in spades and all I ever hear from you is blah blah Sony AAA console blah blah.. :roll: 

Sorry if I don't get excited for Nintendo's yearly Pokemon rehashes where they release 2 slightly different versions of the same game and con idiot sheep into buying both versions.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox  

God of War Ragnarok, Horizon Forbidden West, and GT7 all get nominated. Not a single Xbox Series L game on the list    Elden Ring is also nominated of course (Sony has a financial stake in F

Laugh now, but when Microsoft drops a truckload of single-A bangers next year I better not catch you changing sides.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Remij said:

Don't give me that shit.  PC has those types of unique games in spades and all I ever hear from you is blah blah Sony AAA console blah blah.. :roll: 

Sorry if I don't get excited for Nintendo's yearly Pokemon rehashes where they release 2 slightly different versions of the same game and con idiot sheep into buying both versions.

The Pokémon game he spoke about has one version and the game itself is a departure from the Pokémon formula. 

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

Lemmings are still angry about Digital Foundry declaring that Elden Ring is best played on PS5, after all of these months:tom:

Microsoft's system-level integration of variable refresh rate (VRR) support at least resolves this issue - if it's an option for you, we recommend setting your screen to 60Hz (even if it supports 120Hz) and using VRR here to smooth out the performance drops. All told, this is our preferred way to play the game across any available system

:hest:must be why they prefer the Xbox version 

14 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Three Switch games nominated as well. 

XENOBLADE 3

SPARKS OF HOPE

BAYONETTA 3

change the title bro... 3 Playstation, 3 Nintendo and 0 Xbox.... 

The best Switch game isn't even out yet.

Sports Story babyyyyy

• aitch 1
10 minutes ago, JonbX said:

LPOWER has time to create lemming pics, and create lemmings but has no time to play God of War 🤡 😆

I’m playing it right now. What an idiot, I was away on a business trip because I have a life outside gaming and now I’m home enjoying the game :hest:

Meanwhile you lemshits and retards are review bombing God of War Ragnarok to help yourselves sleep better at night lol

00061FD4-5BEB-43C4-8B76-07F9862A7D38.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

I’m playing it right now. What an idiot, I was away on a trip because I have a life and now I’m home enjoying the game :hest:

Meanwhile you lemshits and retards are review bombing God of War Ragnarok to help yourselves sleep better at night lol

Yeah the guy that calls people Xbots was on a trip.......on the ShortBus 😂

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: The retard really thinks I make this gifs and pics. Idiot hasn’t heard of Twitter lol.

ezgif-3-150ed91d0cd6.gif.e5c40a83e66cbb6cff528a620a69e3a2.gif.67070e9006a29f47a2ea2b78ad1132c1.gif

Yeah thats better, a businessman that follows 12 year old system warriors on Twitter 🤣

9 hours ago, ghostz said:

Take it up with digital foundry, they said the best way to play is on Xbox. :yeshrug:

Why would I take the word of guys literally taking sponsorship money from MS? They are literally recommending the worst version cause Xbox has nothing else

FPS

"In a nutshell, the Xbox Series X has the same performance options and parameters as the PS5. But Sony’s console tends to be faster overall, with a 10 fps lead when exploring the Lands Between on foot, compared to the big black box from Microsoft"

https://www.tomsguide.com/features/elden-ring-on-ps5-vs-xbox-series-x-vs-pc-which-is-best

Finally, we have loading, which is another area where the PlayStation 5 wins out – but this time by the largest amount, being almost three times faster from a load to the same point of the main menu: 6.3 seconds versus 17.8 seconds on Series X

https://www.ign.com/articles/elden-ring-ps5-vs-xbox-series-x-s-performance-review

RESOLUTION

PlayStation 5 and Series X appear to have an identical resolution target: looking skywards we see 3840x2160 and then in action a low of 2688x1512 on both, however the PS5 is often higher than the Series X, with some scenes being at that lower 1512p on Series X and 1620p on PS5. That means we see a 12-15% gain to the PlayStation 5 in certain sections 

If you have the choice then PS5 is the best all round option in all modes and game areas

https://www.ign.com/articles/elden-ring-ps5-vs-xbox-series-x-s-performance-review

AND PS has VRR now too. You'd be an idiot to buy the worst version on Xbox, and an even bigger idiot to walk around acting like you have the best version when your version performs worse in every category