Sony just announced at CES they've sold through 30 million+ PS5s as of December 2022

Looks like they beat their  own projections. They were saying they would sell that many between March 2023-March 2024 in their last FY report but it looks like they overperformed last year.

:wow2: @Ghostz  is probably on suicide watch now since he was hoping they'd miss their target lol.

E_JsBhFVkAY2w-a.jpg.b063cb318769509b1ae0706d42bea280.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why are sheep talking about graphics? that's like an incel lemtard talking about sweet pussy.

We all know you're like a sports fan with every team jersey on who changes as fast as the scoreline

XBOX SERIES FAIL IS FUCKING DEAD.     

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Sony claimed they’d sell 18 million from March 2022-March 2023. They’re not even at 11  

So no, they did not over perform. :drake:

Damn, he’s out here lying again :sabu:

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2022/10/11/ps5-sales-figures-2023-fy23-sony/amp/

C499C41D-537A-40D0-8E63-D40D52AB74B2.jpeg

Stop lying when the proof of what was said is out here and printed out and I distinctly remember you saying they would miss their targets, fucking lying imbecile :mroff:

They planned to SHIP 30 million PS5s by FY2023 and they actually SOLD THROUGH 30 million+ before the new fiscal year started :aitch:

Edited by FIREPOWER
21 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Damn, he’s out here lying again :sabu:

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2022/10/11/ps5-sales-figures-2023-fy23-sony/amp/

C499C41D-537A-40D0-8E63-D40D52AB74B2.jpeg

Stop lying when the proof of what was said is out here and printed out and I distinctly remember you saying they would miss their targets, fucking lying imbecile :mroff:

They planned to SHIP 30 million PS5s by FY2023 and they actually SOLD THROUGH 30 million+ before the new fiscal year started :aitch:

You’re an idiot. 

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/11/ps5-shipments-reach-25-million-but-still-well-short-of-yearly-target

Theyre saying they hope to sell 30 million in March 23-March 24. It literally says it in your quote. :tom:They’re at 30 million in PS5s life cycle currently. 

PS5 was at 19 million to end the last FY, and they hoped to sell 18 million this FY. That means 37 million is the goal by the end of 2022’s FY. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
10 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You’re an idiot. 

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/11/ps5-shipments-reach-25-million-but-still-well-short-of-yearly-target

Theyre saying they hope to sell 30 million in March 23-March 24. They’re at 30 million in PS5s life cycle currently. 

PS5 was at 19 million to end the last FY, and they hoped to sell 18 million this FY. That means 37 million is the goal by the end of 2022’s FY. 

:aitch: Looking forward to your meltdowns when they surpass their fiscal targets by May.

The mental gymnastics never end with you.

:hest: I still remember when you were still believing the Xbox Series L was catching up in the US during the PS5 shortages until repeated Xbox NPD losses to PS5  made you change your tune last year.

Looking forward to you taking a long vacation from System Wars as you cry yourself to sleep knowing LBox is a failure :vabe:

EA24EAC9-51C6-4AA6-9542-F86885F45F78.thumb.jpeg.147cbdba92072bcb4354a44df64831d1.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:aitch: Looking forward to your meltdowns when they surpass their fiscal targets by May.

The mental gymnastics never end with you.

:hest: I still remember when you were still believing the Xbox Series L was catching up in the US during the PS5 shortages until repeated Xbox NPD losses to PS5  made you change your tune last year.

Looking forward to you taking a long vacation from System Wars as you cry yourself to sleep knowing LBox is a failure :vabe:

EA24EAC9-51C6-4AA6-9542-F86885F45F78.thumb.jpeg.147cbdba92072bcb4354a44df64831d1.jpeg

Is this your way of admitting you were wrong? :drake:

49 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Sure, if you like controllers with 3 hours of battery life, worthless subscriptions, half baked VRR, and 600gb of storage. 

.....and games.

yeah, it is the way to go.

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

…..yet you prefer to play Xbox. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

No, I actually don't Since I don't own one at all.

That's about the only thing me and you have in common, since you don't own one either:hest:

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

So how did you play MLB the show on Xbox?

through my xcloud beta app on my phone. :hest:

which you would know, if you had read about the countless times that I've said that I was accepted into the xcloud beta.

• FIREPOWER changed the title to Sony just announced at CES they've sold through 30 million+ PS5s as of December 2022