Sony just announced at CES they've sold through 30 million+ PS5s as of December 2022

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why are sheep talking about graphics? that's like an incel lemtard talking about sweet pussy.

We all know you're like a sports fan with every team jersey on who changes as fast as the scoreline

XBOX SERIES FAIL IS FUCKING DEAD.     

Posted Images

Lemmings are like __________, only their news (propaganda) is true  everything else is fake news and disinformation.

Let me guess, Japanese bot farms reporting fake PS5 sales numbers?

15 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I’m waiting for a link. PS5s VRR is limited as it isn’t even full spectrum. The main person (John) at DF said this, LMAO some summer intern. :mroff: PS5s VRR doesn’t even support 40fps. So if there are any drops, VRR has no impact under 48fps. So any game running at less than this doesn’t support VRR on PS5. 

industry leading :kaz:

:ben:

"I really like these specific implementations (on PS5), I think it's really smart... Unlocking these features when connected to a VRR display is THE way to do it, and Xbox should adopt it as well."

https://youtu.be/VKzOA0N4_BY?t=35m25s

• aitch 1
2 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

:ben:

"I really like these specific implementations (on PS5), I think it's really smart... Unlocking these features when connected to a VRR display is THE way to do it, and Xbox should adopt it as well."

https://youtu.be/VKzOA0N4_BY?t=35m25s

there’s a lot of “I thinks” and opinions there, but fact is PS5s VRR is half baked and doesn’t account for anything under 48 FPS. Meaning no games that run at 30-48 fps can use it. I’d rather have full range VRR number one but that is one thing PS does good is unlock frame rates. But 40fps titles, which Sony seems to like using, can’t use VRR on PS. 

no where do they call it industry leading lol. 

16 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

there’s a lot of “I thinks” and opinions there, but fact is PS5s VRR is half baked and doesn’t account for anything under 48 FPS. Meaning no games that run at 30-48 fps can use it. I’d rather have full range VRR number one but that is one thing PS does good is unlock frame rates. But 40fps titles, which Sony seems to like using, can’t use VRR on PS. 

no where do they call it industry leading lol. 

:npc:

15 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I own my house, Jerry. I’ve owned a house since I was 17 years old. LOL. 

you don't own shit.

living with your grandma:hest:

you don't even own your xbox account, i actually discovered that:lawl:

what a loser LOL

• dead 1
6 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Says the guy who rents and his entire family lives with him :tom:

LOL he's projecting his own situation right now.

I love it when I piss him off that he starts projecting.

All because I wrecked his shit over two weeks ago about him sleeping on the couch. He's been shattered ever since. LOL

37 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's projecting his own situation right now.

I love it when I piss him off that he starts projecting.

All because I wrecked his shit over two weeks ago about him sleeping on the couch. He's been shattered ever since. LOL

except I own my house, I don’t rent with my parents while being in my 40s :banderoos:

19 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

except I

had to get cell phone service with your uncle's credit.

I love how he tries to compensate in the worst way possible.

I even proved that this guy doesn't even own his own xbox account:hest:

he doesn't own anything, except himself.......which is no accomplishment, because so does everybody else on the forum. LOL

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

had to get cell phone service with your uncle's credit.

I love how he tries to compensate in the worst way possible.

I even proved that this guy doesn't even own his own xbox account:hest:

he doesn't own anything, except himself.......which is no accomplishment, because so does everybody else on the forum. LOL

No, I didn’t. LOL. Credit has nothing to do with it, and mine is undoubtedly higher than yours :umad:

notice he won’t say “I don’t live with family” 

because he absolutely does :drake:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, I didn’t.

yes you did:hest:

oh man, he's getting angry again because I pointed out he had to get a cell phone in his uncle's name.

AND he couldn't buy them upfront, and went on the 30 month payment plan :lawl::lawl:

And the loser wants us to believe that he owns homes.................as he sleeps on the couch:tom:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yes you did:hest:

oh man, he's getting angry again because I pointed out he had to get a cell phone in his uncle's name.

AND he couldn't buy them upfront, and went on the 30 month payment plan :lawl::lawl:

And the loser wants us to believe that he owns homes.................as he sleeps on the couch:tom:

Say “I don’t live with my family” :umad:

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Say “I don’t live with my family” :umad:

I already did.

Looks like you can't say "I don't sleep on the couch":tom:

I love how I absolutely nailed him on his cell phone payment plan..........and he avoided it like the plague.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I already did.

Looks like you can't say "I don't sleep on the couch":tom:

I love how I absolutely nailed him on his cell phone payment plan..........and he avoided it like the plague.

No, you didn’t. :banderoos:

i don’t sleep on a couch, I sleep in a king in the master bedroom of my own house. Pretty simple for me to say, now let’s hear you say “I don’t live with my family” when we both know you do. (And I can prove it :banderoos:)

• FIREPOWER changed the title to Sony just announced at CES they've sold through 30 million+ PS5s as of December 2022