Woke nonsense of 2023: The thread.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because I am constantly bombarded by wokeism insanity, I will use this thread as my personnel dumping ground of random woke shit I see on the internet. As some sort of archive on the insane, so that f

More creepy propaganda 🤮  

I was pretty woke last night. I had a lot of coffee, not much sleep. I mean that's one thing we can agree with walsh about when it comes to those parents. No argument there. He's still creeper

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You literally have one talking point. How many other ways can i keep debunking you?

I love how you think that calling people bigots and claiming that everything is a lie or made up right winger propaganda constitute good enough argumentation to debunk anything. 

In all your long shit rant posts you have never made a good counter argument, ever. You've never won anything on here. 

Man, the fact that you think you are reigning supreme over me or others on here is truly embarrassing.

Now go write more stories about me and my ex, why don't you.

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

I love how you think that calling people bigots and claiming that everything is a lie or made up right winger propaganda constitute good enough argumentation to debunk anything. 

Wait, did you actually post evidence of the LGBTQ community and teachers plans to turn students gay so they vote for democrats? Did I miss it? 

I did post about how the anti-CRT thing was an op by the same person who also created your retarded gay student conspiracy. That he also works for a think tank that lobbies for private schools.

Gee, a private school lobbyist who keeps telling conservatives white people that public schools teach their kids to be gay and hate being white, I wonder if that helps his industry?  

In all your long shit rant posts you have never made a good counter argument, ever. You've never won anything on here. 

Lmfao I know you are trying to save face but you know this isn't true at all. I taught you what "grooming" meant, you publicly admitted that you didn't know what it meant and was repeating it. 

There's that LGBTQ survey you posted and you misread, yet still keep quoting incorrectly trying to make a point. 

I'd like to think my counterpoint that we have actually never known how many people were actually gay at any point in history was valid. 

You don't actually have a long list of real points you've made. Funny how just much of your arguments are just generic "woke" word salads. It's almost like you have no credible points to make. 

Man, the fact that you think you are reigning supreme over me or others on here is truly embarrassing.

It's nothing to be proud of. It's not like you Twinblade, Cooke, or Cooke's meat rider ever actually make valid points, post accurate information, or even read the articles or sources you post correctly. 

You personally on more than one occasion have admitted that you were wrong... You immediately created weird excuses of how you were still some how right, but still. 

Now go write more stories about me and my ex, why don't you.

You keep bringing her up, not me. That woman has been suffering long enough. 

Words including 'fat,' 'ugly' and 'crazy' have been removed from Roald Dahl's books, but the publisher said the 'sharp-edged spirit' of the original text has been maintained

Words including 'fat,' 'ugly' and 'crazy' have been removed from Roald Dahl's books, but the publisher said the 'sharp-edged spirit' of the original text has been maintained (msn.com)

The war on language from the insane wokes continues. 

48 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Words including 'fat,' 'ugly' and 'crazy' have been removed from Roald Dahl's books, but the publisher said the 'sharp-edged spirit' of the original text has been maintained

Words including 'fat,' 'ugly' and 'crazy' have been removed from Roald Dahl's books, but the publisher said the 'sharp-edged spirit' of the original text has been maintained (msn.com)

The war on language from the insane wokes continues. 

That's a private business making a decision.  They changed up the language a bit but as they said the sharp edged tone of the books remain. 

Yet you have no issue with Florida banning so many books in schools that the book shelves in schools are literally empty.

Books that have been used in schools world wide for decades and are still being used across the world and other states. 

46 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's a private business making a decision.  They changed up the language a bit but as they said the sharp edged tone of the books remain. 

Yet you have no issue with Florida banning so many books in schools that the book shelves in schools are literally empty.

Books that have been used in schools world wide for decades and are still being used across the world and other states. 

A private business making a decision to not offend the neo woke sensitivities based on words that have been commonly used for centuries. 

You don't get to change subject. 

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

A private business making a decision to not offend the neo woke sensitivities based on words that have been commonly used for centuries. 

You don't get to change subject. 

That dodge :umad:

They're related.. Its about censorship of books right? 

so you do have no problem with the government in Florida banning thousands of books that have been in school for decades upon decades..to the point that book shelves in classes are empty.

But a private company changing a few words in a book, but still keeping the same tone of the book and not banning the book is the issue for you? 

And also banning all AP courses (optional college credit classes offered in high school for high performing students) that included African studies because the right wing nut jobs are triggered. 

Hypocrite much? 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

That dodge :umad:

They're related.. Its about censorship of books right? 

so you do have no problem with the government in Florida banning thousands of books that have been on school for decades upon decades..to the point that book shelves in classes are empty.

But a private company changing a few words in a book, but still keeping the same tone of the book and not banning the book is the issue for you? 

Hypocrite much? 

You don't get to change the subject. 

Fat, crazy and ugly are not problematic words. Lmfao, so much for keeping the tone when you can't even express commonly used words in case it may or may not offend a particular minority of easily offendable people. 

Fuck outta here. 

Just now, Ramza said:

You don't get to change the subject. 

Fat, crazy and ugly are not problematic words. Lmfao, so much for keeping the tone when you can't even express commonly used words in case it may or may not offend a particular minority of easily offendable people. 

Fuck outta here. 

That dodge. 

Government banning thousands of books.. No issue. 

Private company exercising their right as a private company, while still maintaining the tone of the book....   OMG teh horror :adhd:

Just now, Goukosan said:

That dodge. 

Government banning thousands of books.. No issue. 

Private company exercising their right as a private company, while still maintaining the tone of the book....   OMG teh horror :adhd:

You're the one dodging the subject trying to make it into something it isn't. 

How can you maintain an edgy tone when you can't even say the word ''fat''? Omg teh horror, indeed.

Stop justifying woke crap you don't believe in yourself. 

Just now, Ramza said:

You're the one dodging the subject trying to make it into something it isn't. 

How can you maintain an edgy tone when you can't even say the word ''fat''? Omg teh horror, indeed.

Stop justifying woke crap you don't believe in yourself. 

I already addressed it.. You're the one dodging the real censorship. 

The books aren't banned... They changed a few words. Yes the Private company. 

Oh no you're beastly and enormous instead of fat and ugly.....teh horror.  

Meanwhile you have the actual government of Florida catering to right wing lunatics and out right banning thousands of books from schools..... Leading to empty bookshelves... No issue in Ramza's eyes :umad:

You constantly prove that you keep falling for culture war BS that the right wimg media themselves think is stupid and they don't believe themselves but they keep peddling it to make money off you idiots.  Works like a charm.. I'll give them that much. 

18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The books aren't banned... They changed a few words. Yes the Private company. 

Oh no you're beastly and enormous instead of fat and ugly.....teh horror.  

Did I say anything about banning books? Being a private company doesn't change or justify the reasoning behind those switches.

So you accept the war on language to avoid offending an extreme minority of easily offendable people. Good to know.

Next up as problematic words that needs to change: beastly and enormous. 

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Did I say anything about banning books? Being a private company doesn't change or justify the reasoning behind those switches.

So you accept the war on language to avoid offending an extreme minority of easily offendable people. Good to know.

Next up as problematic words that needs to change: beastly and enormous. 

"War on language".... Listen to yourself...that's culture war BS. 

What right wing media outlet shoved that down your throat and now you're repeating. 

This fool actually said this is a WAR ON LANGUAGE :kaz:

Yes being a private company does justify those changes... They own the books.. Its their IP... They can do what they want with it.... And they choose to change a few words and keep the same tone of the books. 

Plus it's books for little children... Who ironically we tell to not call others fat and ugly.. Yet they're reading it in the kids books? 

If this was a book for teenagers or adults then you would have a point. 

Will your head explode when you find out that since the beginning of time books have had updated versions where they change a few words but still keep the tone of the book..... This has been happening since humans started writing in books. 

Ohhh noo... Ohh nnoooes the king James version of the Bible was a war on words... And the New international version is world War III:awww:

Yet somehow in 2023 the right wing media have convinced your dumb ass that's its a war on words. 

If you think changing a few words but keeping the same meaning is a war words... Then you must think outright banning books to be Armageddon..... 

Right? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

"War on language".... Listen to yourself...that's culture war BS. 

Will your head explode when you find out that since the beginning of time books have had updated versions where they change a few words but still keep the tone of the book..... This has been happening since books invented 

Ohhh noo... Ohh nnoooes the king James version of the Bible was a war on words... And the New international version is world War III:awww:

Yet somehow in 2023 the right wing media have convinced your dumb ass that's its a war on words. 

If you think changing a few words but keeping the same meaning is a war words... Then you must think outright banning books to be Armageddon..... 

Right? :umad:

Language certainly evolve over time but it wasn't based on feelings. It was a natural evolution of words that are commonly used now being accepted in their definitions and other similar scenarios. 

A natural evolution, not forced censoring based on feelings. Proof is: fat, ugly and crazy are all commonly used terms today but some self righteous woke activists deemed them as problematic, apparently and forced them out of a book. Except the vast majority of people still uses those words and wouldn't agree that's there's anything wrong with those words at all. 

It's cultural reprogramming, it's all it is. You have failed to justify it and you have failed to derail the subject for the fifth time. Good job. 

More fine examples:

The University of Washington Information Technology department released an “inclusive language guide” that lists a number of “problematic words” that are “racist,” “sexist,” “ageist,” or “homophobic.”

According to the guide, words such as “grandfather,” “housekeeping,” “minority,” “ninja,” and “lame” are considered “problematic words.”

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Language certainly evolve over time but it wasn't based on feelings. It was a natural evolution of words that are commonly used now being accepted in their definitions and other similar scenarios. 

A natural evolution, not forced censoring based on feelings. Proof is: fat, ugly and crazy are all commonly used terms today but some self righteous woke activists deemed them as problematic, apparently and forced them out of a book. Except the vast majority of people still uses those words and wouldn't agree that's there's anything wrong with those words at all. 

It's cultural reprogramming, it's all it is. You have failed to justify it and you have failed to derail the subject for the fifth time. Good job. 

More fine examples:

The University of Washington Information Technology department released an “inclusive language guide” that lists a number of “problematic words” that are “racist,” “sexist,” “ageist,” or “homophobic.”

According to the guide, words such as “grandfather,” “housekeeping,” “minority,” “ninja,” and “lame” are considered “problematic words.”

Read my updated post. 

Are you a solider in the culture war of "war against words?"   have you enlisted to fight? :kaz:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Read my updated post. 

Are you a solider in the culture war of "war against words?"   have you enlisted to fight? :kaz:

I just gave you in my previous post a fine example on the war on language from the woke. 

Living in denial won't change that there's an active effort to call out perfectly normal words as problematic and trying to alter commonly used language by 99,99% of the English speaking population.

It's why Remy can't say ''rape'' on SW, it's why you were up in arms that I called insane woke LGBTQ teachers as groomers. Lmao. 

Just now, Ramza said:

I just gave you in my previous post a fine example on the war on language from the woke. 

Living in denial won't change that there's an active effort to call out perfectly normal words as problematic and trying to alter commonly used language by 99,99% of the English speaking population.

It's why Remy can't say ''rape'' on SW, it's why you were up in arms that I called insane woke LGBTQ teachers as groomers. Lmao. 

Im pretty sure he's been asking you to back up your grooming claim.... Yet you have not done so one time :umad:

I quoted you about that book example because that was nothing burger in the Culture War battle of the war of words :kaz:

Thank you for your service :salute:

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Im pretty sure he's been asking you to back up your grooming claim.... Yet you have not done so one time :umad:

I quoted you about that book example because that was nothing burger in the Culture War battle of the war of words :kaz:

Thank you for your service :salute:

That's irrelevant to the topic at hand. 

The war on language is a way to manipulate people into thinking and behaving in a certain way, hardly a ''nothing burger''. The series of book itself is a symptom of larger problem that is very real despite your denial of the truth.

Have a nice day.  

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

That's irrelevant to the topic at hand. 

The war on language is a way to manipulate people into thinking and behaving in a certain way, hardly a ''nothing burger''. The series of book itself is a symptom of larger problem that is very real despite your denial of the truth.

Have a nice day.  

You brought up " it's why you were up in arms that I called insane woke LGBTQ teachers as groomers. Lmao."  and when I point out you have yet to back up your grooming claim.... You say that irrelevant? Lmfao. :umad:

Thank you for your service as a dedicated solider with your in this culture war fighting on the front lines against the war on words...

Changing fat and ugly enormous and beastly was the last straw, go get gem soldier :salute:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You brought up " it's why you were up in arms that I called insane woke LGBTQ teachers as groomers. Lmao."  and when I point out you have yet to back up your grooming claim.... You say that irrelevant? Lmfao. :umad:

Thank you for your service as a dedicated solider with your in this culture war fighting on the front lines against the war on words...

Changing fat and ugly enormous and beastly was the last straw, go get gem soldier :salute:

In reference to how I properly used the word groomer and you guys reaction to it. The point is not my argumentation on that other subject between me and Remy but the context of the word usage of groomer which is relevant to the topic at hand. Try to keep up.

It seems you have the situation backward. I'm not the activist making it it's mission to change proper use of language in books not to offend some crazy, fat and ugly people. I'm just pointing out a reality that you choose to cast off as unimportant because you are proudly ignorant and dumb.