Woke nonsense of 2023: The thread.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

In reference to how I properly used the word groomer and you guys reaction to it. The point is not my argumentation on that other subject between me and Remy but the context of the word usage of groomer which is relevant to the topic at hand. Try to keep up.

It seems you have the situation backward. I'm not the activist making it it's mission to change proper use of language in books not to offend some crazy, fat and ugly people. I'm just pointing out a reality that you choose to cast off as unimportant because you are proudly ignorant and dumb. 

Nah don't try to rewrite history.. You used the word incorrectly for weeks. 

The changes in that kids book were not important.  It did not change the tone of the book. That example was weak as fuck. 

No im not confused, you're the one who categorized it as a "war on words".... Teh horror.... What will we dooo 😱

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because I am constantly bombarded by wokeism insanity, I will use this thread as my personnel dumping ground of random woke shit I see on the internet. As some sort of archive on the insane, so that f

More creepy propaganda 🤮  

I was pretty woke last night. I had a lot of coffee, not much sleep. I mean that's one thing we can agree with walsh about when it comes to those parents. No argument there. He's still creeper

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

In reference to how I properly used the word groomer and you guys reaction to it. The point is not my argumentation on that other subject between me and Remy but the context of the word usage of groomer which is relevant to the topic at hand. Try to keep up.

It seems you have the situation backward. I'm not the activist making it it's mission to change proper use of language in books not to offend some crazy, fat and ugly people. I'm just pointing out a reality that you choose to cast off as unimportant because you are proudly ignorant and dumb. 

Nah don't try to rewrite history.. You used the word incorrectly for weeks. 

The changes in that kids book were not important.  It did not change the tone of the book. That example was weak as fuck. 

No im not confused, you're the one who categorized it as a "war on words".... Teh horror.... What will we dooo 😱

9 hours ago, Ramza said:

Words including 'fat,' 'ugly' and 'crazy' have been removed from Roald Dahl's books, but the publisher said the 'sharp-edged spirit' of the original text has been maintained

Words including 'fat,' 'ugly' and 'crazy' have been removed from Roald Dahl's books, but the publisher said the 'sharp-edged spirit' of the original text has been maintained (msn.com)

The war on language from the insane wokes continues. 

Oh no. The horror. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol such a coward. 

I got a leftist to stick on the topic of discussion. It's quite refreshing. 

This is will be how we proceed from now on. No more ''but what about this'' which changes the conversation to something else. One fucking issue at a time. No more muddled arguments with irrelevant tangents to the subject. 

Edited by Ramza
10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh no. The horror. 

Yes indeed, what if a child reads the words fat, crazy and ugly? They may grow up to become bigots and fatphobic. 😮 

Shit, we're gonna have to change that word too I suppose. Wow, nice slippery slope there. 

Lol at ignoring the activists trying to manipulate language. 

Edited by Ramza
8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Probably because they have no idea what you're talking about? 

interesting how you seem to be in the know about everything but somehow this managed to slip under your radar 

your liberal news outlets are probably ignoring the story tbh, so I can’t say I’m surprised. If this were someone like tucker Carlson in reference to a female democratic, this would have been plastered all over the internet.

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yes indeed, what if a child reads the words fat, crazy and ugly? They may grow up to become bigots and fatphobic. 😮 

Shit, we're gonna have to change that word too I suppose. Wow, nice slippery slope there. 

Lol at ignoring the activists trying to manipulate language. 

Like I said last week, there's usually more thought put into this stuff than biased retards like yourself are capable of or are willing to honestly consider. 

I'm not sure where you or people like you are coming from. Harm reduction and cultural issues like bullying is something that is still relatively young as its origins are around the 90s when teen shootings, suicide, and sexual activities seemed to have spiked. In some circles it seems that they figure treating words like fat and ugly like curse words to a degree would limit the familiarity and use of them with younger kids. They might just start calling other kids in the class or adults fat as they just might view them as descriptive words and not realize they are harmful. 

children's literature is constantly changing and for the most part a reaction to previous generations or newer teaching techniques. Many traditional stories have been edited to be less scary or sad for young readers like The Little Mermaid. Ultimately these are books to teach manners, empathy, morals, or ethics.  At older child ages like 12 or 13 kids begin to learn to filter themselves a little bit more. It's controversial and parents should still be able to let their kids read the original I suppose but it's not simply your 'woke gazpacho police" trying to turn your kids gay. 

My issue isn't that you disagree with changing the words, it's that you put zero thought or consideration into any of your ideology and assume that's what everyone else does because "woke".

Edited by Mr. Impossible
13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

interesting how you seem to be in the know about everything but somehow this managed to slip under your radar 

your liberal news outlets are probably ignoring the story tbh, so I can’t say I’m surprised. If this were someone like tucker Carlson in reference to a female democratic, this would have been plastered all over the internet.

I mean most humans are in thier prime at those ages. It was stupid to just say women. 

The thing is, I don't watch Don lemon or cares what he has to say. You on the other hand, love the daily mail and read them daily. 

Here they are trying to sympathetize a man killing his wife and daughter because she made more money than him. 

What say you? 

I also can't tell if you are either just stupid or stupid and a hypocrite since you are well aware that most of the men you defend would say worse than this and you wouldn't have a problem with it. Hell, you laugh at women in the workplace so wtf are you even trying to pull here? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
42 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I mean most humans are in thier prime at those ages. It was stupid to just say women. 

The thing is, I don't watch Don lemon or cares what he has to say. You on the other hand, love the daily mail and read them daily. 

Here they are trying to sympathetize a man killing his wife and daughter because she made more money than him. 

What say you? 

I also can't tell if you are either just stupid or stupid and a hypocrite since you are well aware that most of the men you defend would say worse than this and you wouldn't have a problem with it. Hell, you laugh at women in the workplace so wtf are you even trying to pull here? 

Lol what kind of deflection is that? One of the biggest liberal voices on TV exposes himself as a sexist and your response is to point me to some random daily mail article. Ok buddy.

47 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Like I said last week, there's usually more thought put into this stuff than biased retards like yourself are capable of or are willing to honestly consider. 

I'm not sure where you or people like you are coming from. Harm reduction and cultural issues like dealing with bullying is something that is still relatively young as its origins are around the 90s when teen shootings, suicide, and sexual activities seemed to have spiked. 

In some circles it seems that they figure treating words like fat and ugly like curse words to a degree would limit the familiarity and use of them with younger kids. 

At older child ages like 12 or 13 kids begin to learn to filter themselves a little bit more. It's controversial and parents should still be able to let their kids read the original I suppose but it's not simply your 'woke gazpacho police" trying to turn your kids gay. 

You think a kid shouldn't be exposed to the word fat/ugly until a certain age because it would reduce bullying? 

Bullies will be bullies regardless of weirdoes trying to control commonly used words among normal people. You don't stop bullying by censoring language. What a load of horseshit. 

It's not gazpacho police, it's gestapo you fucking retard. Gazpacho is a type of Italian soup. Lmfao! 

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lol what kind of deflection is that? One of the biggest liberal voices on TV exposes himself as a sexist and your response is to point me to some random daily mail article. Ok buddy.

MOTHERFUCKER YOU POST THE DAILYMAIL ON ALMOST A DAILY BASIS. Don Lemon is one of the biggest liberal voices? Because he's black? He said this shit on fucking like Good Morning America or something. You know, that huge liberal show all the liberals watch? You guys just say stupid shit on top of stupid shit. How turnt are people supposed to be he said a 51 year old woman isn't in her prime. You've spent the past 6 years wiping Trump's ass, now on February 20th, 2023 you're a feminist upset someone said a woman wasn't in her prime?

I like how you ignored the fact that you yourself laugh at women in the workplace so you can pretend to be offended by what Don Lemon said and call him a sexist. No wonder no woman will touch you. Pure bitch. 

39 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You think a kid shouldn't be exposed to the word fat/ugly until a certain age because it would reduce bullying? 

I never said what I think, I said the intended purpose. I dont think a kid would use words they dont know. Chances are they will learn them somewhere else like most kids learn most  words adults dont want them to learn. Since you're not like "kids will learn about gay people on their own too, so we should teach them that as well." I figure this is something you would agree with if anything. I mean it's about sheltering the kids against things we dont want for them right? 

Bullies will be bullies regardless of weirdoes trying to control commonly used words among normal people. You don't stop bullying by censoring language. What a load of horseshit. 

How do you stop it? Ever notice you never had answers, or suggestions, or ideas, or platforms to stand on? Your only ideology is everything is woke and woke is bad. You never have an alternative, or concept. There's a multitude of reasons bullying happens. Generally, it's lack of empathy and othering. Picking on the smallest, or the fattest, or the person from another country,  or religion, or their perceived sexuality, or lack of gender confirming traits, or financial status.  There's no one solution to end bullying, and harm reduction isn't the ending of something but lessening it's impact. 

We cant stop people from stealing cars, drunk driving,  or robbing banks but we do our best as a society to dissuade or stop them as much as we can.

Again, I await your solutions.

It's not gazpacho police, it's gestapo you fucking retard. Gazpacho is a type of Italian soup. Lmfao! 

lol no shit, genius. I was making fun of you and other idiotic right wingers who use words they dont understand. At least you got to feel like you actually got over on me, for the first time. Now you know how I feel everytime one of you say something completely stupid.

ramzasretardedlol.JPG.928f13f7b2d6669daa27537268c544a7.JPG

Edited by Mr. Impossible
6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I never said what I think, I said the intended purpose. I dont think a kid would use words they dont know. Chances are they will learn them somewhere else like most kids learn most  words adults dont want them to learn. Since you're not like "kids will learn about gay people on their own too, so we should teach them that as well." I figure this is something you would agree with if anything. I mean it's about sheltering the kids against things we dont want for them right? 

How do you stop it? Ever notice you never had answers, or suggestions, or ideas, or platforms to stand on? Your only ideology is everything is woke and woke is bad. You never have an alternative, or concept. There's a multitude of reasons bullying happens. Generally, it's lack of empathy and othering. Picking on the smallest, or the fattest, or the person from another country,  or religion, or their perceived sexuality, or lack of gender confirming traits, or financial status.  There's no one solution to end bullying, and harm reduction isn't the ending of something but lessening it's impact. 

We cant stop people from stealing cars, drunk driving,  or robbing banks but we do our best as a society to dissuade or stop them as much as we can.

Again, I await your solutions.

lol no shit, genius. I was making fun of you and other idiotic right wingers who use words they dont understand. At least you got to feel like you actually got over on me, for the first time. Now you know how I feel everytime one of you say something completely stupid.

ramzasretardedlol.JPG.928f13f7b2d6669daa27537268c544a7.JPG

You can't stop bullying from happening, that's some dystopian unrealistic goal. You can only teach the kids that it's not okay to mock someone for being different, or whatever the reason, that you should threat other with respect and dignity. This is not something that can be reinforced by trying to control the psyche. There's nothing else that can be done realistically without falling into authoritarian measures. You can't control everything in human nature and everyone's actions in a free society.

We shouldn't shy away from these words anyway, not only because they have meaning, but a kid should understand that calling someone else fat and ugly is harmful, not to simply prevent them from being able to express themselves. It's not constructive. It would be like trying to hide the fact that drugs exists to children, in the hope that they never get their hands on some. It's potentially creating more harm than not, because they're left more ignorant.

You can't completely stop crime from happening either, so we teach people that it's bad and there will be consequences if they do. It's the same thing for bullying but on a smaller scale of severity. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

MOTHERFUCKER YOU POST THE DAILYMAIL ON ALMOST A DAILY BASIS. Don Lemon is one of the biggest liberal voices? Because he's black? He said this shit on fucking like Good Morning America or something. You know, that huge liberal show all the liberals watch? You guys just say stupid shit on top of stupid shit. How turnt are people supposed to be he said a 51 year old woman isn't in her prime. You've spent the past 6 years wiping Trump's ass, now on February 20th, 2023 you're a feminist upset someone said a woman wasn't in her prime?

I like how you ignored the fact that you yourself laugh at women in the workplace so you can pretend to be offended by what Don Lemon said and call him a sexist. No wonder no woman will touch you. Pure bitch. 

When was the last time I kissed Trump ass? I've literally expressed my disappointment with him numerous times over the past few years.

And Don Lemon is one of the biggest hosts on CNN and often looked up to by leftists. He's clearly a big deal in those circles.

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

When was the last time I kissed Trump ass? I've literally expressed my disappointment with him numerous times over the past few years.

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

And Don Lemon is one of the biggest hosts on CNN and often looked up to by leftists. He's clearly a big deal in those circles.

Lmfao you guys have no idea what you're talking about. It's fucking ridiculous. Don Lemon isn't any sort of taste maker or insightful mind to anyone on the left. He is the definition of a talking head. 

Leftist sites and sources are not profitable. People on the left pay attention to the majority report, the humanist, Kyle Kulinski and the like. The biggest leftist channel is the young turks and many on the left have issues with TYT outside of maybe Ana. 

You guys are so programmed you think CNN is some leftist haven or something. They are corporate media ffs. The left bashes CNN so much it trends a few times a week on Twitter. 

On 2/20/2023 at 8:48 AM, Ramza said:

I got a leftist to stick on the topic of discussion. It's quite refreshing. 

This is will be how we proceed from now on. No more ''but what about this'' which changes the conversation to something else. One fucking issue at a time. No more muddled arguments with irrelevant tangents to the subject. 

Hey retard you brought it up and then ran away from it once you got cornered :umad: