Woke nonsense of 2023: The thread.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because I am constantly bombarded by wokeism insanity, I will use this thread as my personnel dumping ground of random woke shit I see on the internet. As some sort of archive on the insane, so that f

More creepy propaganda 🤮  

I was pretty woke last night. I had a lot of coffee, not much sleep. I mean that's one thing we can agree with walsh about when it comes to those parents. No argument there. He's still creeper

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

She/her/they/them needs your validation Remy. Does she/her/they/them have periods? 

I don't give a fuck about this one random person, what the fuck is wrong with you? A person can find random videos of a person being entitled and unreasonable. 

Last week you were upset a fucking chat bot wouldn't say n*gger to disarm a make believe bomb, so you're not really in any position to give other people a reality check. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol you guys watch and read all of the worst chuds on the internet. Good god. 

Better than reading your trash posts anyways. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I know, you prefer to show off your ignorance and coping mechanisms. 

Coping about what? Being called a transphobe for the hundredth time? Yeah, right. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I know,  you prefer bigger transphobes than yourself giving stilly conspiracy theories and lies so you feel validated.

Mr. Coping over here calling everyone transphobic. 

Yawn. Get some new material.