Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS6: Poor guy is too scared to make direct contact at this point

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL Baldy Cucky Ducky thinks he's found a new tag team partner.

And the first thing he says is that he wishes to stop this thread and me :tom:

All because I bet him to actually prove that he owns a PS5, by showing us his linked PSN profile.

Boy, is he ducking, hard.

Why would I wish for this thread to stop? You’re embarrassing yourself with every post. 

as I said, “we”, are literally all laughing at you. 

Snoop Dogg Lol GIF

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Real talk, it’s fun to slap jerky around with his own bullshit but Jon is right.   Get off systemwars and the internet in general, this is no way to live. You’re way too invested and that’s par

Jerkypuss starts a thread trying to own Ghostz and ends up with an intervention.       

It must that the account is linked to that specific Playstation 5 hardware unit.   And it must be the parent account on that unit.   Let's see the PSN profile.

Posted Images

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Why would I wish for this thread to stop? You’re embarrassing yourself with every post. 

Bald Cucky Ducky is getting angry again.

LOL I knew he was desperate............but him saying to take advice from jonb?:tom: Wow, that's bad.

All because he gets angry that I point out he's DUCKING from proving he owns a PS5, and he doesn't have a PSN parent profile linked to any PS5 hardware. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Bald Cucky Ducky is getting angry again.

LOL I knew he was desperate............but him saying to take advice from jonb?:tom: Wow, that's bad.

All because he gets angry that I point out he's DUCKING from proving he owns a PS5, and he doesn't have a PSN parent profile linked to any PS5 hardware. LOL

I told you I would accept the bet (gladly). You ducked. I’ll wait for you to accept Cells. Let me know when you do! 

:juggle:

watch the meltdown ensue: 

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I told you I would accept the bet

Once again:

this bet is its own thread.

If he doesn't want to answer this, then he's lost

And he has to prove his PSN profile, exactly the way I mentioned it.

because his claim is that he OWNS a PS5, just for him...........so he has to SHOW that the PSN profile is linked to the hardware

Looks like you're back from the gym.

• jehurey changed the title to Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS5: He is now scared of even entering this thread
  • jehurey changed the title to Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS5: He's hardcore ducking, now
1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Let me know when you’re ready to accept Cell’s. 

You can't even enforce Cell's anything, until you answer the yes or No question.

SO....................YOU. ARE. 100%. DUCKING IN ALL SCENARIOS

3 hours ago, JonbX said:

Ive always had normal conversation outside of the trolling / flaming. Thats pretty obvious to the people that posted in actual game threads. Or cared about talking about gaming. So i suppose you and the crew may have missed a lot of that.

Your trolling and flaming eclipsed any normal conversations you had on this site. 

The only reason you're not trolling right now is because you don't have any content to boast and troll about.

And since it's been so long that you have had content to boast and troll about your normal conversations have now finally eclipsed your trolling. 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, JonbX said:

There were quite a few people that got personal info and pictures and tried finding me on other websites and shit. Thats when i realized for a lot of people here are actually in fucking sane. 

😆

world of warcraft legion GIF

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

In all fairness, I don’t remember Jon searching for people’s private info. Sure he trolled, but who hasn’t? 

He stalks game profiles. If you post it here he will bookmark and stalk it for years. He also digs through posts looking for personal informatiom he can use for personal attacks. He was one of the worst for this! He acts like an insane, rabid fanboy but then tries to play grown up whenever Xbox is being laughed at.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

He stalks game profiles. If you post it here he will bookmark and stalk it for years. He also digs through posts looking for personal informatiom he can use for personal attacks. He was one of the worst for this! He acts like an insane, rabid fanboy but then tries to play grown up whenever Xbox is being laughed at.

Oh, I don’t remember any of this. I do know people have tried to get his info, though. 

• jehurey changed the title to Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS6: Poor guy is too scared to make direct contact at this point