GS finally reviews Hogwarts Legacy and gives it a 6

LMAO. They said it was reviewed by “Gamespot staff” instead of listing the reviewer! 

And the “about the author” section :deadest:

GameSpot Staff

The reviewer got lost numerous times around Hogwarts Castle but never once minded it across 30 hours with Hogwarts Legacy. They only cast an unforgivable curse once because the spell loadouts are confusing. The game was purchased for the purposes of this review.

this is after they said “if you purchase the game, do not pretend to be an ally of trans people”

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They posted a 6000 word rant against JK Rowling and the game. You really don't think they had an agenda when reviewing it? seriously?

LOL, if this wasn't a harry potter licensed game, and you saw footage of that........you wouldn't be calling it a 6/10 or 7/10 game?

the mere fact that you just said "well, they didn't say anything political...........but I SENSED that they were, and were hiding it", makes you look like a clown.

If that's where you are at, in life. You've lost.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL, if this wasn't a harry potter licensed game, and you saw footage of that........you wouldn't be calling it a 6/10 or 7/10 game?

the mere fact that you just said "well, they didn't say anything political...........but I SENSED that they were, and were hiding it", makes you look like a clown.

If that's where you are at, in life. You've lost.

They rated the game a whole 2.5 points below the average more than a week after it came out....and knew they were going to stir up controversy because they didn't even name the reviewer. 

You really sound foolish right now if you think that wasn't politically motivated.

• dead 2
5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

They rated the game a whole 2.5 points below the average more than a week after it came out....and knew they were going to stir up controversy because they didn't even name the reviewer. 

You really sound foolish right now if you think that wasn't politically motivated.

The game is a 7 at best. You're ignoring all the issues cause of politics

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

No, they didn't name the review, because people like you were going to target them.

...............and lo and behold............guess what the fuck you're attempting to do, right now.

Jesus........you are absolutely embarrassing.

But that's because you're an incel.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they didn't name the review, because people like you were going to target them.

...............and lo and behold............guess what the fuck you're attempting to do, right now.

Jesus........you are absolutely embarrassing.

But that's because you're an incel.

Yes, we get it. You lack common sense and can't put 2 and 2 together. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Yes, we get it. You lack common sense and can't put 2 and 2 together. 

I like how I absolutely hit the nail on the head proving that Gamespot knew that people like him were going to target the author.

...........and he had no response, he just pretended he didn't hear me describing exactly what he wanted to do.

And the great thing is, he doesn't have to type it...........I can do what he did, and just SENSE it.:drake:

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Yes, lets just ignore every other reviewer along with myself and Ike on this board, who can attest to the game's quality and know its better than a 6 or a 7.

Why tf would I care about your opinion or Ikes? :hest:I've played the game, it is run of the mill at best. Bad combat, awful story and characters, broken loot system, generic Ubisoft checkpoint mission design

It is mid as fuck. Only thing it does well is a cool setting 

Edited by Voidler
2 hours ago, Voidler said:

Why tf would I care about your opinion or Ikes? :hest:I've played the game, it is run of the mill at best. Bad combat, awful story and characters, broken loot system, generic Ubisoft checkpoint mission design

It is mid as fuck. Only thing it does well is a cool setting 

It still has many of the same issues that plague many open world games, I won't deny that. But its still better designed and developed than the majority of those that have been released recently. Its been more fun and engaging than Horizon Forbidden West, thats for sure.