Gran Turismo 7 on PSVR2 - An Incredible Racing Experience - DF Tech Review

Ghostz the retard continues to make a fool of himself :kaz:

Ghostz has been raped!

F3E78E3D-A5A6-4125-B9E4-3CDE5DB34325.thumb.jpeg.11eee677e0d96aefc02661f215b7d0ab.jpeg

:aitch: My PSVR2 is set to deliver any minute now. Waiting for the delivery truck to arrive at my house very soon. I took time off work for this greatness and I can't wait to play GT7 in VR

Edited by FIREPOWER
8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Ghostz the retard continues to make a fool of himself :kaz:

Ghostz has been raped!

F3E78E3D-A5A6-4125-B9E4-3CDE5DB34325.thumb.jpeg.11eee677e0d96aefc02661f215b7d0ab.jpeg

:aitch: My PSVR2 is set to deliver any minute now. Waiting for the delivery truck to arrive at my house very soon. I took time off work for tis greatness and I can't wait to play GT7 in VR

had to wait til your nephew was at school. :kaz:

28 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Stop projecting Ghostz, the nephew shit only works on you because everyone knows you're a broke bitch that can't buy anything.

Then Jerry should have taken the salary bet, but he ran (and so did you :kaz:) Y’all the broke bitches, lmfao

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
4 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Then Jerry should have taken the salary bet, but he ran (and so did you :kaz:) Y’all the broke bitches, lmfao

No, you were too much of a dick-tucker to answer a simple Yes or No question.

That's how much of a broke loser you are.

And a dick-tucker, obviously.

Oh man..............this guy is still butthurt that I outed him as a cowardly dick-tucker:tom:THREE WEEKS LATER

• Haha 1

wish it was possible to play PSVR2 games without a PS5, it's literally the only kind of gaming I still would be interested in.

Also it looks pretty good, I imagine it would be pretty awesome with a steering wheel as well

• aitch 1
12 hours ago, bhytre said:

wish it was possible to play PSVR2 games without a PS5, it's literally the only kind of gaming I still would be interested in.

Also it looks pretty good, I imagine it would be pretty awesome with a steering wheel as well

I am interested in this now.

Can you use it on PC as well well?

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

So which retailer is selling this?

Checked Amazon and Best Buy but nothing.

You can only get a PSVR2 in the US from Playstation themselves through PS Direct. They won’t be selling them through retailers for a while here to combat scalpers.  I was waiting for it to come to retailers but I got tired of waiting and I ordered mine through Sony themselves.

I spent about $600 including tax but it’s worth it. GT7 in VR alone is worth the asking price, the rest of the games are just a bonus IMO.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

I am interested in this now.

Can you use it on PC as well well?

You can’t use it on PC yet but I expect modders to come up with drivers eventually for PC. There was a fear that Sony would encrypt the PSVR signal before the PSVR2 launch but those fears were unwarranted as we’ve found out after launch that Windows PCs detect the PSVR2 signal and are able to pick up the PSVR2 as a second screen.

12 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You can only get a PSVR2 in the US from Playstation themselves through PS Direct. They won’t be selling them through retailers for a while here to combat scalpers.  I was waiting for it to come to retailers but I got tired of waiting and I ordered mine through Sony themselves.

I spent about $600 including tax but it’s worth it. GT7 in VR alone is worth the asking price, the rest of the games are just a bonus IMO.

I want to try it first.

Not spending 600 on something without trying it