What's the point of hobopass why not just pirate on PC?

39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Because I don't think any of those games are remotely worth their value.

You are pointing out the fact that I don't BULLSHIT people on Oculus VR gaming and PCVR

PCVR gaming sucks

They've BEEN SUCKING

The marketplace is dead

No one is pushing anything in that area of gaming.

I love how you thought you were going to achieve something by point that out. All you did was show the difference between somebody who isn't blowing smoke up their own ass.........and hermits on this forum who do exactly that.

I told you oculus was garbage but you still went and got one anyway…. And then pirated tons of games. 

You’re either against pirating or you’re for it, and you showed you’re clearly for it. 

you’re also an avid gamepass user, and claim to get it for free. 

:trump2:

We don't live in Russia and can afford to support people who create content. :shrug:  Also, I'm not 13 years old anymore and lemmings are ruining the industry.

Edited by lynux3
4 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I told you oculus was garbage but you still went and got one anyway….

Because it was a $180 novelty when I bought, and came with $60 in free store credit.:drake:

I know you can't afford it.:tom:

So, at that price, I was able to make the hardware justify its value, because there's probably about $180 worth of value PCVR and Oculus VR games created between 2017 to 2022.

You’re either against pirating or you’re for it, and you showed you’re clearly for it. 

you’re also an avid gamepass user, and claim to get it for free. 

No, I'm for stealing from Facebook.

And no, I'm not an avid gamepass user. And I do get xcloud for free.

You aren't an avid gamepass gamer, since its clearly obvious that your nephew took the xbox away from you:tom:

We already know since we found out you never actually played Elden Ring, since you don't have an Xbox account.:umad:

Edited by jehurey
17 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

If I can't touch it and own it. I'm pirating it.

Kind of agree. I'll pay full retail for a PS4 game but on PC I only buy in sales since its just a digital license.

Everyone will be Digital only though one day, so PC is the best platform due to backwards compatability and its open hardware.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Kind of agree. I'll pay full retail for a PS4 game but on PC I only buy in sales since its just a digital license.

Everyone will be Digital only though one day, so PC is the best platform due to backwards compatability and its open hardware.

Steam has very cheap software to make up for the fact it's digital ownership and even if it's digital it's still ownership. Hobopass is just ghetto renting making paying worthless since a torrent is ever present and requires no payment to have access to games.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Because it was a $180 novelty when I bought, and came with $60 in free store credit.:drake:

I know you can't afford it.:tom:

So, at that price, I was able to make the hardware justify its value, because there's probably about $180 worth of value PCVR and Oculus VR games created between 2017 to 2022.

No, I'm for stealing from Facebook.

And no, I'm not an avid gamepass user. And I do get xcloud for free.

You aren't an avid gamepass gamer, since its clearly obvious that your nephew took the xbox away from you:tom:

We already know since we found out you never actually played Elden Ring, since you don't have an Xbox account.:umad:

So you admit to pirating. And You are an avid gamepass user, we can see what you play. :hehe:

3 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Steam has very cheap software to make up for the fact it's digital ownership and even if it's digital it's still ownership. Hobopass is just ghetto renting making paying worthless since a torrent is ever present and requires no payment to have access to games.

Yeah I dont think "ownership" is so clear cut. Like I've got so many amazing PS3 games, and I still have a working g PS3. But MGS4 is still way less accessible to me than Steam games I bought at the same time like GTA4 which still runs very nicely on PC. And most of the time my saves are preserved. Even being 100% digital, PC is the best platform to keep games alive. If Sony had done a Dreams port, there would be a community for years to come. Instead they have no choice but to zombify it.

8 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

So you admit to pirating. And You are an avid gamepass user, we can see what you play. :hehe:

No, you lost both arguments

And you're desperate to pretend you won them because I brought up the fact that you don't own any consoles:tom:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

which isn’t true

no it very much is true

you don't own any of the consoles..........you don't have any gaming profile, since you don't own any consoles:umad:

he's getting angry now

Just now, jehurey said:

no it very much is true

you don't own any of the consoles..........you don't have any gaming profile, since you don't own any consoles:umad:

he's getting angry now

He can’t even comment now :tom:

answer the question :reg: which isn’t true: 

you don’t pirate 

you don’t play gamepass 

avoiding answering proves you do both. :juggle:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He can’t even comment now :tom:

answer the question :reg: which isn’t true: 

you don’t pirate 

you don’t play gamepass 

avoiding answering proves you do both. :juggle:

he's now screaming at this point:tom:

he's so angry that I pointed out that he can't afford anything:umad:

23 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Who the fuck still pirates shit in 2023?

i watched a youtube video about Driv3r San Francisco, and how the game was delisted from all online stores.

And I remembered how some reviewers, at the time, mentioned that the game had a really crazy premise that's worth playing.

The game was delisted, I believe, because of music rights issues.

So I pirated that.

And like I said, the games that Oculus keeps only in their own online store, I used the $60 of store credit to buy the apps that were legitimately good.

But Facebook don't give a DAMN just how easy they made it for people to upload games to the headset. Its as easy as sideloading apps on an Android device. And on top of that, the pirate people made their own Napster-equivalent application. So they put all of the games in one place.

• Haha 1