CMA blocks ABK deal (TLHBFR!!!!!!!)

16 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

I was an Xbox fan *before* Playstation. It was dope when the OG came out and dragged a ton of PC devs to console. But they've been trash for at least 10 years now. Never fully recovered from losing Bungie and Mass Effect.

Same. I had every console in the early 2000s, but the OG Xbox was my most played one. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

speaking of resetera, excerpts from the official xbox thread                      

the irony that the thing that blocked xbox was...                             THE CLOUD  

Posted Images

I preferred PS2 but I liked the OG Xbox a lot and early 360 was nice. Seems somewhere around 2011 they completely dropped the ball. Started chasing Kinect and they've been on a downward spiral ever since. MS is a dogshit company that doesn't give AF about gaming and it shows in their decisions over the years.

Xbox was dogshit at launch, peaked when it lived its dream of being a PS clone circa 2004-2008 (shame the RROD ruined all that) and then went into irrelevance once they started chasing the Wii and the Tv bullshit and its never recovered.

Even being generous, the fact is in the 22 years that Xbox has existed it has sucked more than it has been good. Lemmings are still stuck in 2007 mentally but that was 16 years ago now, Xbox hasn't been relevant for a long time. They remind me of all those weird ass wrestling fans who are still stuck in that period when wrestling was relevant and pop culture, like 1997-2001, even though its just a few years out of decades of irrelevance.

Let it go lemmings....let it go.

• Thanks 1

on the bright side this wasnt all for nothing. it did give us these gems

"Microsoft goes on to say: "In addition to having outright exclusive content, Sony has also entered into arrangements with third-party publishers which require the “exclusion” of Xbox from the set of platforms these publishers can distribute their games on." Microsoft takes issue with Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Bloodborne, Silent Hill 2 Remastered, and Final Fantasy 16 here. "

"there were over 280 exclusive first- and third-party titles on PlayStation in 2021, nearly five times as many as on Xbox", says Microsoft in its reply

TgqwX0R.jpg 

:geese: 

• Geese 1
26 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

on the bright side this wasnt all for nothing. it did give us these gems

"Microsoft goes on to say: "In addition to having outright exclusive content, Sony has also entered into arrangements with third-party publishers which require the “exclusion” of Xbox from the set of platforms these publishers can distribute their games on." Microsoft takes issue with Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Bloodborne, Silent Hill 2 Remastered, and Final Fantasy 16 here. "

"there were over 280 exclusive first- and third-party titles on PlayStation in 2021, nearly five times as many as on Xbox", says Microsoft in its reply

TgqwX0R.jpg 

:geese: 

Microsoft admits sony has far better games and far more exclusives....as the retard shills still tell us " xbox has all the games" :D

Xbox fanboys are not gamers.

Watching CEOs of multi billion dollar corporations meltdown and throw tantrums sure feels good :sass1:

Almost as good as imagining the look on dyanflop and jonbs face :tom: You just know they had already pictured logging into SW and claiming ownage. I bet they already thought what they were gonna time out, probably imagined the responces they were going to get. Bitches probably had it planned out like a wedding.....and now....they get to sit and sulk :omglol:

• Haha 1

lemmings already were scared of coming back BEFORE this new broke.

imagine how scared they are now.

Jamal Khashoggi had a better chance of visiting Saudi Arabia and coming back alive than the lemmings.

• Geese 1